Hi!
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    Hi all!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Hi! Carol I thought you were gone! Is there a glitch in the matrix?
  • disasterman
    disasterman Posts: 746 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    halves.pngIt's It now has a factory store and it's just minutes from my home. If you're flying into SFO I'd highly recommend forgetting about visiting the Golden Gate Bridge or Alcatraz or skipping the boring sales meeting you have at some Silicon Valley office park. Instead, head straight for the It's It shop - you'll be glad you did!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    halves.pngIt's It now has a factory store and it's just minutes from my home. If you're flying into SFO I'd highly recommend forgetting about visiting the Golden Gate Bridge or Alcatraz or skipping the boring sales meeting you have at some Silicon Valley office park. Instead, head straight for the It's It shop - you'll be glad you did!

This looks tasty.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    Tried this the other day (not my photo):

ry%3D480-1.jpg

It was really really good. I highly recommend it to fruit lovers. The base was nice and creamy, lots of good lemon and berry flavors, and a moderate calorie count. 240 calories for 106g.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    263609.jpg
    I don't normally buy novelties because of the price and space, but these were on clearance, a dollar fifty for four. I am mad at myself for not buying a second box because the one I had tonight was delightful.
  • Francl27
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    263609.jpg
    I don't normally buy novelties because of the price and space, but these were on clearance, a dollar fifty for four. I am mad at myself for not buying a second box because the one I had tonight was delightful.

Oh this looks tasty!!!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    I was so disappointed in the Ciao Bella gelato sandwiches that I haven't ever tried another brand. But I'll be sure to pick those up if I see them.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    If anyone tries this flavor let us know! I went to Target last week, & it seemed the store was still stocked with the old exclusive flavor.

rs_634x1024-160121103708-634-7cake-my-day-ben-jerrys.jpg

Found it. Tasty! Tons of mix-ins (tasty, cake pieces and buttercream bits are great)) and the base has a nice flavor. Definitely creamier and richer than the other cake ice cream flavors I've had, but obviously it has twice the calories, so not really shocking. Was a once in a while purchase for me because there's maybe two days a month when I have 280 calories to spare on ice cream...

I found this last Friday & found it a tad disappointing.

I felt like the raspberry flavor overwhelmed the rest of the flavors.
  • Francl27
    Options
    So this happened.

Gosh and I can't have sugar for 2 more weeks. Coconut almond chocolate and vanilla caramel swirl? YES please.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    So this happened.

Gosh and I can't have sugar for 2 more weeks. Coconut almond chocolate and vanilla caramel swirl? YES please.

I'll have to make a run down to Harris Teeter and see if they have these. I didn't even know we were due for new flavors. Hopefully they'll be better than the last batch.
  • Francl27
    Options
    So this happened.

I'll have to make a run down to Harris Teeter and see if they have these. I didn't even know we were due for new flavors. Hopefully they'll be better than the last batch.

No luck at Shop Rite so far.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited February 2016
    Options
    @ILiftHeavyAcrylics Giant started to carry some flavors of Gelato Fiasco!

I bought Torched Marshmallows & S'Mores & Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel. It was priced around $6.99, which is a little higher than I normally pay for ice cream/gelato, but definitely cheaper than Jeni's when I paid $12.00 online.

I also bought Talenti's new Peanut Butter Pretzel & Key Lime Pie. The rest of the new flavors seemed boring, & I still have never found Raspberry Cheesecake.

Haagen Dazs was on sale so I bought their Vanilla Tangerine & Shortbread. If anyone tries the Sesame Brittle ice cream leave a review.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options

I bought Torched Marshmallows & S'Mores & Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel. It was priced around $6.99, which is a little higher than I normally pay for ice cream/gelato, but definitely cheaper than Jeni's when I paid $12.00 online.

I also bought Talenti's new Peanut Butter Pretzel & Key Lime Pie. The rest of the new flavors seemed boring, & I still have never found Raspberry Cheesecake.

Haagen Dazs was on sale so I bought their Vanilla Tangerine & Shortbread. If anyone tries the Sesame Brittle ice cream leave a review.

Looking forward to reviews! Those are the two Talenti flavors I want to try.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    I tried the Ben & Jerry Cake My Day last night. I wasn't super impressed but it was okay. I wanted there to be a frosting ribbon like their Cake Batter was supposed to have, so I was a little disappointed with the fact that there isn't any hint of frosting at all. The cake pieces were soft, which is good, but didn't have a lot of flavor, and the base wasn't very exciting either. But I did like the raspberry swirl. I much prefer the Save Our Swirled for my raspberry fix though.
  • Francl27
    Options
    I tried the Ben & Jerry Cake My Day last night. I wasn't super impressed but it was okay. I wanted there to be a frosting ribbon like their Cake Batter was supposed to have, so I was a little disappointed with the fact that there isn't any hint of frosting at all. The cake pieces were soft, which is good, but didn't have a lot of flavor, and the base wasn't very exciting either. But I did like the raspberry swirl. I much prefer the Save Our Swirled for my raspberry fix though.

Odd, I had plenty of frosting in mine.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options

Odd, I had plenty of frosting in mine.

Mine doesn't have any. Maybe there's some farther down.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

Looking forward to reviews! Those are the two Talenti flavors I want to try.

I'll have to wait a few more weeks since I gave it up for Lent.