Options
1121314151618»

Replies

• Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    Well... That lasted about as long as any of my other exercise attempts! Lol
    Jogged for 2 whole days too! Woo hoo!
    In my defense, (insert excuses here) I have been so busy with work lately which gets me an extra 4000-8000 steps a day so.... There's that.
    You are all are doing awesome!
  • mlinton_mesapark
    mlinton_mesapark Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Karlotta, wow!! 3:30 and a fat roll melted away? Serious NSVs there! I am tempted to try another timed plank challenge this evening.
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    Made it to 3:50 with a knee plank! Did about fifteen arm lifts during the plank, and raised to a full plank for twenty seconds. The full plank seems to strain my neck a bit, so I plan to stick with the knee planks and brief intervals of full planking.

Yes, a fat roll, while sitting even, is gone! I keep feeling it to confirm that it's no longer there, lol!
  • auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    Options
    Got a good one minute elbow plank in. After a long hiatus. Sorry I haven't commented on everyone's posts, I will try to at work tomorrow, it's so hard on my phone. Great job everyone keep up the good work!
  • KarlaYP
    Options
    I didn't plank while on vacation! I actually missed it! So I tried last night and made it 2:25 with a knee plank. Will be working back up to where I was, and more! The benefit of abs is too great to give up on!

Hope everyone is well! :smiley:
  • KarlaYP
    Options
    Oh my! I had a bit of a headache after the plank above, but it wasn't too bad. The next day I was able to increase my time to 2:50, but the migraine that set in afterwards told me I did something wrong! I'm going to start doing 1-1.5 minute planks a few times a day, instead of pushing for longer times, for now! I wasn't expecting this readjustment after my vacation, but I'm working through it!

Like @auntstephie321 described before, I am seeing that I don't have to suck in my abdomen as much anymore because it becomes automatic. I'm seeing great posture improvements too! This is helping me too much to give up on! I will continue to adjust them when needed to try to prevent any negative side effects!

Hugs to anyone who still visits this thread! :smiley:
  • auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    Options
    @karlottap I hope the headaches don't stick around. I think shortening the tune will help too.

I've been slacking after my shoulder started acting up. I really need to get back to it. The planks never bothered my shoulder till I started trying to do to much.
  • SamandaIndia
    SamandaIndia Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    90 sec plank today. 2 week break whilst I worked in USA and buzzed around like a blue bottom fly. Squats, yoga, evil push ups and a few hand weights added to the mix today.

Love the disappearing fat roll. That is awesome news! @Karlottap congrats and hope the headaches fade fast