The Furious Blue Crew

Options

Replies

• maryssecondtry
    maryssecondtry Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing on this long weekend? I need to get back to my daily physical activity. I've been a bit of a couch potato.
  • MargaretLunan
    MargaretLunan Posts: 5,299 Member
    Options
    this weekend i have been really active another site challenged us to do all we could this weekend and after christmas purge in my daughter's room
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    did 3 songs decided to mix them up in styles timber footloose and take it on the run this adds up to about 11 min.
  • makinchange
    makinchange Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Guys, I have Optimum's nutrition whey protein powder in vanilla flavor, because
    1) Here i get very less options of whey protein + flavors.
    2) I dont like the two other flavors its available in (chocolate and strawberry)

I tried protein shakes. I did not enjoy them at all & I got the worst gas from them! So instead, I keep a bunch of boneless, skinless chicken breast cooked in the fridge for a quick, and tasty, protein fix.

How is everyone doing on this long weekend? I need to get back to my daily physical activity. I've been a bit of a couch potato.

Today I got in a lot of steps and feel happy with my nutrition. Got the fridge stocked with healthy proteins and veggies for the week. Feeling very productive!
  • kittary
    kittary Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Danced to Prince music today. About 15 mins using Pandora.
  • kittary
    Options
    Struggling with water intake. Bought a mini (26oz) infuser water container today. Cut up some limes, lemons, and ginger to put in it. I am on the try try again part
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    well we are in 3rd place but only about half of us signed in.a disappointment that so many did not do it . but great job to all who took part
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    looked closer we are in last place because there was a tie for first. three of us were in the top on at least one challenge .so good for you.
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    remember can only miss 2 weigh ins will remind the 0 on our list about friday to sign in
  • FaithIt365
    FaithIt365 Posts: 356 Member
    Options

Without the dates its difficult to know if the results are current.
  • makinchange
    Options
    remember can only miss 2 weigh ins will remind the 0 on our list about friday to sign in

Hey marg, I weighed in,but didn't lose any this week...maybe there are others in the same boat :) And if so, I say, "It's about progress, not perfection"!

A big shout out to all of use who persevered through a tough week and who are still with us! This is one of the most difficult things I've ever done (except for having 3 teenagers LOL)
  • FaithIt365
    FaithIt365 Posts: 356 Member
    Options

This is one of the most difficult things I've ever done (except for having 3 teenagers LOL)

I concur... ;)
  • kittary
    Options
    Breakfast today was high fiber oatmeal and an apple
  • kittary
    Options
    Tired and did not want to come to the gym. Sat at in the car for 15 mins. Got out, walked half way, and thought about turning back. Decided "after pictures" are not created without hard work, discomfort, and some struggle.
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    breakfast was corn flakes and 1 per cent milk
  • MargaretLunan
    Options

Hey marg, I weighed in,but didn't lose any this week...maybe there are others in the same boat :) And if so, I say, "It's about progress, not perfection"!

A big shout out to all of use who persevered through a tough week and who are still with us! This is one of the most difficult things I've ever done (except for having 3 teenagers LOL)

you are right it could be a stayed the same week and still show 0
  • makinchange
    Options
    kittary wrote: »
    Tired and did not want to come to the gym. Sat at in the car for 15 mins. Got out, walked half way, and thought about turning back. Decided "after pictures" are not created without hard work, discomfort, and some struggle.

Great job! I understand how hard it is to exercise when all you want to do is nap! You're a strong woman for sticking to it. Be proud!
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    walked an extra 20 min .today
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    no sugar will be easy for me today not feeling well so homemade soup all day
This discussion has been closed.