The Furious Blue Crew

Options

Replies

• MargaretLunan
    MargaretLunan Posts: 5,299 Member
    Options
    kittary wrote: »
    I am still here! I have been weighing in and filling out my food diary. However my teenage son has digressed about 10 years and I am overwhelmed with managing all his activities again (took the car keys). So the side challenges are not getting top priority. I will try to chat more on the page this week.

hope everything is ok
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    i got hungry in the middle of the night so i had a 2 once roast beef on weight watchers bread with a low fat slice of cheese for breakfast at around 3 am
  • makinchange
    makinchange Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    i got hungry in the middle of the night so i had a 2 once roast beef on weight watchers bread with a low fat slice of cheese for breakfast at around 3 am

That's an early breakfast!!
  • kittary
    kittary Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am still here! I have been weighing in and filling out my food diary. However my teenage son has digressed about 10 years and I am overwhelmed with managing all his activities again (took the car keys). So the side challenges are not getting top priority. I will try to chat more on the page this week.

hope everything is ok

Oh yes, frustrating at times but he is just being a teenage boy pressing his limits. So in turn I am confirming those limits and consequences. All natural just time consuming!
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    i know the feeling my daughter is almost 13
  • MargaretLunan
    Options

That's an early breakfast!!

lunch came early to around 10 am than supper at 5.30
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    my extra kilometer is 15 minute dance that's about a mile
  • sue814
    sue814 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Sorry for not making any posts. I have not done any challenges before so have been trying to work out how to do things. Any way getting there now. I had minor surgery last week so have been out of action for the last week but have now the go ahead to exercise again so hopefully will now get back on track. I have figured out the weigh in and managed to enter it this week and am trying to do the daily challenge. Even if I don't post anything I am still reading what others have put but will try and enter more. Just done my hula hooping and getting better at it and not as many bruises!!
  • makinchange
    Options
    sue814 wrote: »
    Sorry for not making any posts. I have not done any challenges before so have been trying to work out how to do things.

So glad you're still with us! Send positive healing thoughts your way :smile:

• kittary
    Options
    i know the feeling my daughter is almost 13

A girl... I would be so very lost. 2 boys for me.
  • kittary
    Options
    Got outside for lunch break and walked my extra 1k.
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    Sorry for not making any posts. I have not done any challenges before so have been trying to work out how to do things. Any way getting there now. I had minor surgery last week so have been out of action for the last week but have now the go ahead to exercise again so hopefully will now get back on track. I have figured out the weigh in and managed to enter it this week and am trying to do the daily challenge. Even if I don't post anything I am still reading what others have put but will try and enter more. Just done my hula hooping and getting better at it and not as many bruises!!

get well. glad you are with us .do not over do it just after surgery take it slow
  • sue814
    sue814 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Had a good session in the gym tonight with a good reminder how good I feel after a workout.
  • kittary
    Options
    I was doing great today on the side challenge until my son decided to suck up to mom and brought home Braums Dream Cooler ice cream! So I measured 1/2 a cup and so enjoyed it!
  • makinchange
    Options
    Had a good session in the gym tonight with a good reminder how good I feel after a workout.

Isn't it awesome how exercise does that to us?? Keep it up :smile:

• makinchange
    Options
    I was doing great today on the side challenge until my son decided to suck up to mom and brought home Braums Dream Cooler ice cream! So I measured 1/2 a cup and so enjoyed it!

Awww, what a sweetie he is.
  • makinchange
    Options
    I didn't plan anything for dinner tonight, and so while I was busy upstairs my hubby made dinner for us. I had no idea he was doing it. And to my delight, he weighed and measured all the ingredients of my serving! Even saved the empty packages so I could scan them. And made my favourite meal!! He's a keeper :wink:

r5xrdx37ii7u.jpg
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    I didn't plan anything for dinner tonight, and so while I was busy upstairs my hubby made dinner for us. I had no idea he was doing it. And to my delight, he weighed and measured all the ingredients of my serving! Even saved the empty packages so I could scan them. And made my favourite meal!! He's a keeper :wink:

r5xrdx37ii7u.jpg
    great support

• MargaretLunan
    Options
    i blew it today inventory day and the boss bought pizza so i stress ate 4 slices and my family wanted pasta for supper . oh well back on track tomorrow. went for a 3 hour walk and did aerobics to burn the extra calories . so in the end i finished under but not the way i like
  • makinchange
    Options
    went for a 3 hour walk and did aerobics to burn the extra calories . so in the end i finished under but not the way i like

Wow! Love your commitment to your health. You're an excellent role model!
This discussion has been closed.