had an orange juice so natural sugars are higher than normal for me
  • kittary
    kittary Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    All snacks were raw veggies and juicing Mean Green (no fruit) for dinner
  • makinchange
    makinchange Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    The only processed sugar I had today was in my breakfast cereal (6.5g). I'm pretty proud of myself!

I feel like I've finally recovered from the holidays now and have experienced some movement on the scale. Feeling very empowered today - and it feels GREAT!
  • MargaretLunan
    MargaretLunan Posts: 5,299 Member
    Options
    way to go team
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    with the way i am feeling no jumping jacks tomorrow
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    The only processed sugar I had today was in my breakfast cereal (6.5g). I'm pretty proud of myself!

I feel like I've finally recovered from the holidays now and have experienced some movement on the scale. Feeling very empowered today - and it feels GREAT!

sounds like you are back way to go
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    kittary wrote: »
    great job

• MargaretLunan
    Options
    a light day today not feeling well
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    getting tired being the only one writing on here, so how about some help.go team go we can do it.i have been sick this week so barely getting calories to post but also little exercise. will see what happens when i weigh in sat , or sun
  • makinchange
    Options
    I hear ya, Marg! I've been wondering how many of our team are still participating. I'm really surprised at how quiet it's been on here....

On another topic, it has been pretty cold and snowy with grey skies where I live. I find the weather really zaps my motivation to be active. And it gets dark so early! I'm hoping for an early Spring this year - fingers crossed. LOL

As for the daily challenge, the jumping jacks, I am medically unable to do them. To be honest I forget about the daily challenges most of the time!! I do try to log my water, steps, veggies, and macro every day tho.

If any of Team Blue are reading this, c'mon!! say hi :) Cheers!
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    I hear ya, Marg! I've been wondering how many of our team are still participating. I'm really surprised at how quiet it's been on here....

On another topic, it has been pretty cold and snowy with grey skies where I live. I find the weather really zaps my motivation to be active. And it gets dark so early! I'm hoping for an early Spring this year - fingers crossed. LOL

As for the daily challenge, the jumping jacks, I am medically unable to do them. To be honest I forget about the daily challenges most of the time!! I do try to log my water, steps, veggies, and macro every day tho.

If any of Team Blue are reading this, c'mon!! say hi :) Cheers!

thanks nice to know i am not the only one feeling this way
  • FaithIt365
    FaithIt365 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I started off grest with the side challenge today. Then got busy at work with meetings. Finished strong after I got home from work. All in all, I think I did great!
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    i hope there are more of the team than the 4 of us that are signing in this week
  • makinchange
    Options
    FaithIt365 wrote: »
    I started off grest with the side challenge today. Then got busy at work with meetings. Finished strong after I got home from work. All in all, I think I did great!

Excellent!!

• MargaretLunan
    Options
    no processed food challenge today i can do not bad at this but will have some.only lost half a pound this week but with not being well little exercise this week and i still ate at least 1000 cals to record daily not bad but had hoped for more
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    FaithIt365 wrote: »

way to go
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    kittary wrote: »

good job
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    walked 90 min, at 3 miles an hour
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    reminded the 0 from last week to weigh in that i have not heard from. will see what happens 3 have not even accepted my last friends request.two have quit so that only leaves 5 others
  • makinchange
    Options
    reminded the 0 from last week to weigh in that i have not heard from. will see what happens 3 have not even accepted my last friends request.two have quit so that only leaves 5 others

Such a small group we have!
This discussion has been closed.