Replies

• MargaretLunan
    MargaretLunan Posts: 5,299 Member
    Options
    those were just 0s on weigh in but there is only 4 of us using this page
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    no processed food challenge today i can do not bad at this but will have some.only lost half a pound this week but with not being well little exercise this week and i still ate at least 1000 cals to record daily not bad but had hoped for more

i had bread , salad dressing , margarine and yogurt that is all that might be counted as processed so pretty good day
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    not doing challenge today
  • FaithIt365
    FaithIt365 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I'm home stuck in a blizzard so I will see how today's challenge works out. Could be great or not. I will have to use only what I currently have in the house.
  • FaithIt365
    Options
    Challenge didn't happen today. Maybe next time.
  • MargaretLunan
    edited January 2016
    Options
    danced for half an hour with my daughter to her music style ( sorry do not know names but modern dance style)have not did yet but this is what we have planned
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    i do not know if there is any use signing into this page any more ,all last week we had 4 people sign in and one of them was only once.hope more have weighed in.if you still want to use this page let me know i give up i'm still doing challenges and weighing in but i see no use writing on this page
  • FaithIt365
    Options
    I'm not sure what is going on with our team members. Maybe they're reading but not posting???
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    that is why i am giving the chance. we will know better what is going on tomorrow after weigh in
  • makinchange
    makinchange Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm going to keep on doing what I'm doing. Even if there are only 3 or 4 of us, I would love the support. Heck, if I'm the only one posting that's fine too- will give me a place to vent! Lol

Happy you guys are still participating!
  • memere101
    memere101 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys...I have been so overwhelmed recently that I just kind of dropped off. Between the cold and the stress my fibro has been really acting up. Not sleeping and then I'm exhausted all day. I just haven't had the energy to keep up with anything. I'm hoping to start fresh this week and with any luck things will start turning around.
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    well if someone else wants to continue so will i. i am just frustrated
  • makinchange
    makinchange Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    memere101 wrote: »
    Sorry guys...I have been so overwhelmed recently that I just kind of dropped off. Between the cold and the stress my fibro has been really acting up. Not sleeping and then I'm exhausted all day. I just haven't had the energy to keep up with anything. I'm hoping to start fresh this week and with any luck things will start turning around.

Hope you start feeling better soon :smile: Glad to see you here!
  • MargaretLunan
    edited January 2016
    Options
    memere101 wrote: »

feel better soon. glad to see a new name on here
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    with this being the second weigh in teams will get smaller hope not to small
  • night_watcher
    night_watcher Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Results are out.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10290040/results?new=1

Awesome Job Everyone! Just Keep on doing more :) for you and your team
  • MargaretLunan
    edited January 2016
    Options
    we are in third with per cent but we are the biggest pound loser . all teams have lost members most more than us.we have at least one person in the top 3 of every section except biggest loser most 2 people. way to go team. it is nice to know we have a team even if they are not using this page
  • kittary
    kittary Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am still here! I have been weighing in and filling out my food diary. However my teenage son has digressed about 10 years and I am overwhelmed with managing all his activities again (took the car keys). So the side challenges are not getting top priority. I will try to chat more on the page this week.
  • kittary
    kittary Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am checking my calendar and I have think I messed up my weigh in day. Did it show a weight for me?
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    kittary wrote: »
    I am checking my calendar and I have think I messed up my weigh in day. Did it show a weight for me?
    it has you at 172.2 for last week
This discussion has been closed.