JULY Challenge - Me vs. The Binge

Options

Replies

• brownll
    brownll Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Me: 3
    Binges: 1

small binge but even though didnt eat that much still felt like a binge. the 2-5pm period is always rough. always looking for any excuse to take a break. didnt really think the 4th of july week was gonna be under calories anyways... determined to stay strong once my routine is back in order. (and not do too much damage in the meantime)

I agree with afternoons being the hard time. I have flexible work hours, so I try to schedule myself to go in around 1:00 - 8:00. Then I can get stuff done at home during the morning when overeating is less of a problem. Days off are difficult for me and you're wise to realize your disrupted routine affects your eating...It's sometimes hard to determine what a binge is. For instance if I had a small binge, but stayed under calories for the day, I don't count it as a binge even though it felt like one.
  • karendee4
    karendee4 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    July 5
    Karen 3
    The Binge 2
    Over Calories 0

Days Left 26

Binge Days
    7/4
    7/5
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    July 5

Me: 4
    Binge: 1

Junk food: 1
  • coutureaffair1992
    Options
    Me:5
    Binge:1
  • Doodlyj4
    Doodlyj4 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Same... Me: 5

I already regret that one... today started great and I wanted to look super nice on Monday. Oh well.
  • Jul158
    Jul158 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    7-6-13
    Me: 5
    B: 1 (7/5)

Record: Nov. 9B, Dec. 9B, Jan. 4B, Feb. 8B, Mar. 9B, Apr. 6B, May 10B Jun 5B

Ugh. Wasn't huge..but I broke.
  • DucksandOranges
    DucksandOranges Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I can no longer binge, then cut back a day and see a loss. My binges cost me several days of food and exercise compensation.

I sure know this feeling. I swear I used to be able to just have a good day and go on a long run after a bad day and be all back on track. Now I feel like it sticks with me for dayyyysss.... Good luck with your weigh in this week!
  • Chibea
    Chibea Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Me: 5 :drinker:

• MadDogManor
    MadDogManor Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    Me - 5
    Binge - 1

Much better start than last month! I just can't seem to control the speed of my binge - like the food is going to vaporize and I'll be left with nothing to eat, so I need to shovel faster and faster Ugh
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    July 2013

Diane: 2
    Binge: 4
  • strongmindstrongbody
    strongmindstrongbody Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    July
    Me: 6

June: 3 binges
  • Jul158
    Options
    7-7-13
    Me: 5
    B: 2 (7/5, 7/6)

• lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    July 7

Me: 4
    Binge: 3

Not counting the junk food for awhile but will try my hardest to remain binge-free. Tomorrow is a new day thank goodness!
  • karendee4
    karendee4 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    July 7
    Karen 3
    The Binge 4
    Over Calories 0

Days Left 24

Binge Days
    7/4
    7/5
    7/6
    7/7
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    July 2013

Diane: 2
    Binge: 5
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    July 8th...
    Me : 6

The Binge: 2

I ate four meal supplement things... (Not going to be specific, mentioning the name or such... don't want to trigger. It was 170/each.)

I am triggered to binge. It's that time of month. and there is a guy who isn't talking to me at the moment but I wish he would. Sometimes guys act all sweet and caring and then other days they act distant and non talkative - it's like, what the hell?

I need a new hobby or something to keep me really busy.

Sorry for the rant -- I hope everyone is suceeding in fighting the binge!

x
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    July 8th...

I ate four meal supplement things... (Not going to be specific, mentioning the name or such... don't want to trigger. It was 170/each.)

I am triggered to binge. It's that time of month. and there is a guy who isn't talking to me at the moment but I wish he would. Sometimes guys act all sweet and caring and then other days they act distant and non talkative - it's like, what the hell?

Sorry for the rant -- I hope everyone is succeeding in fighting the binge!

x
  • Jul158
    Options
    July 8th...

x

I feel ya girl, sometimes a binge is easily triggered by whether or not I get a text! I've defnitely realized how my emotions are attached to stupid things like that...running and long walks have helped get my mind off of it. Still working on keeping 'better' guys in my life so I'm not always feeling so unstable.

7-8-13

Leaving for Greece tomorrow! I'll be back 7/16..and will continue the challenge.
  • Rachelesa94
    Options
    Me: 7
    Binge: 2

Binge days: Friday 5th, Tuesday 9th
  • DucksandOranges
    DucksandOranges Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    July 8th...

x

I feel ya girl, sometimes a binge is easily triggered by whether or not I get a text! I've defnitely realized how my emotions are attached to stupid things like that...running and long walks have helped get my mind off of it. Still working on keeping 'better' guys in my life so I'm not always feeling so unstable.

7-8-13

Leaving for Greece tomorrow! I'll be back 7/16..and will continue the challenge.

Have fun in Greece Jul!
    And yes, waiting for texts can be unbearably painful and has lead to some serious calories consumption... I feel ya ladies.

Doing well so far this month. Keeping track of it in this challenge is really helping me stay motivated to not binge. It's pretty amazing actually! Haven't been perfect on all days but haven't had that binge mindset. Yippee!

Me: 7
    BM: 1 and it was a small one!
This discussion has been closed.