Green Team

Options
RedVelvette
RedVelvette Posts: 213 Member
If you love GREEN, join this team!

"Green with envy. Love is evergreen. “It’s not easy being green.” Green is everywhere. It’s the most common color in the natural world, and it’s second only to blue as the most common favorite color. It’s the color we associate with money, the environment, and aliens, and it’s the color of revitalization and rebirth.

Physical Effects
What happens to your body in the presence of green? Your pituitary gland is stimulated. Your muscles are more relaxed, and your blood histamine levels increase, which leads to a decrease in allergy symptoms and dilated blood vessels, aiding in smoother muscle contractions. In short, green is calming, stress-relieving, and – a bit paradoxically – invigorating. It’s been shown to improve reading ability and creativity."

Replies

• BeYouTiful94
    BeYouTiful94 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    One of my school colors is green, so I just have to pick this team!! Whoot whoot for the green team!!
  • jessicakahn606
    jessicakahn606 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I love green!!! So let's go green team!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
  • MissEESmith
    MissEESmith Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Michigan State Alum and big college sports fan. GO GREEN!
  • BeYouTiful94
    edited January 2016
    Options
    @MissEESmith Oh yay! I love college football (well, when Baylor is playing, otherwise not so much lol)! Welcome to the Green Machine!!

@jessicakahn606 had a great idea that we could add each other on here for good communications as well, so be looking for a request from us!
  • RedVelvette
    RedVelvette Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Team GREEN: Don't forget to choose your team leader tonight!
  • BeYouTiful94
    Options
    Can I nominate myself NOT to be it? I honestly probably wouldn't keep up with it all that well. I procrastinate with homework as is lol
  • fey1
    fey1 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My eyes and favorite color are green, hope I'm not too late to join (it's just shy of 8pm here on the West coast).
  • MissEESmith
    Options
    Tonight I booked a trip to Paris during the challenge so I'm probably not the best leader from that standpoint.
  • jessicakahn606
    Options
    I can be team leader if needed! Just message me ur points at the end of the week!!! And welcome Fey1!!! And ur never too late to join the best team around!!! ;D sorry I've been a little MIA just started work and school! So my schedule was busy this week! Anyway I'll message u all shortly!
  • jessicakahn606
    Options
    Lol if you guys don't like the messages! We can always talk on here! :) just check in and talk! I'm so ready to kick some butt! :)
  • MissEESmith
    Options
    Thanks for volunteering!
  • BeYouTiful94
    Options
    @jessicakahn606 Thanks for volunteering!

@fey1 You're not late at all! Welcome!! We are glad to have you!
  • RStoken
    RStoken Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    What about this morning??? Am I too late. It just clicked for me that January ended yesterday. I had a crazy week.
  • jessicakahn606
    Options
    @RStoken I don't think your late because we havent done anything point wise! So welcome to the team! :)
  • jessicakahn606
    Options
    Congratulations to everyone on team green because you have all earned your talk to team member points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yayyyy keep up the great work!!!! :)
  • RStoken
    RStoken Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yippy!!! Great job everyone!!!
  • fey1
    fey1 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Off to a good start, though it's certainly easier to eat lightly on a day when I'm just not terribly hungry. Anyone else have crazy appetite swings sometimes?
  • jessicakahn606
    Options
    I know I do every now and then! I assume it's normal when changing your diet! :P I'm not sure though! My sugar cravings have gone down some!
  • MissEESmith
    Options
  • jessicakahn606
    Options
    Awesome!!!! :) hope everyone has a great day two!!!