Green Team

Options

Replies

• MissEESmith
    MissEESmith Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    TRY SOMETHING NEW! SO WHAT IF YOU SUCK AT IT?

bwccysq4bge5.jpg

Some of the most fun I have is doing activities that I'm terrible at.
  • jessicakahn606
    jessicakahn606 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    @MissEESmith you are such a motivation!!!! I am glad your feeling better and hope you get to be 100% again! :) just make sure ur getting the rest you need!
  • BeYouTiful94
    BeYouTiful94 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone had an excellent day 3 of this week!

I'm feeling so discouraged today. I've had a massive persistent headache all day and could barely drag myself to class, much less to the gym. This is the first day in weeks that I haven't gone to the gym and it feels just wrong

@Jessicakahn606 Yay, that's awesome!

@MissEESmith I'm glad you're feeling at least a little better. Keep getting plenty of R and R, and hopefully you're back at 100% in no time :)
  • fey1
    fey1 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    The funk is making a 2nd round of the season in Portland, too. Been going back & forth between feeling the onset of illness and ok--made for a dizzy/wobbly balance day in yoga class. Wishing everyone good health!
  • MissEESmith
    Options
    It's going away, but I'm still barking like a seal.
    Damn, my sickness is contagious. I was hoping my motivation was contagious!

Well, if you can't get movin' because you don't feel well, then at least.....
    muorszfu9t6s.jpg

• BeYouTiful94
    Options
    @MissEESmith your motivation is always contagious!
  • BeYouTiful94
    edited February 2016
    Options
    So I went to my little part time job after class and lo-and-behold, they've got cupcakes galore all over the office. But I somehow miraculously stayed away! Whoooo!
  • jessicakahn606
    Options
    Wow!!! Great job Batgirl1994!!!!!
  • MissEESmith
    Options
    I'm just not shaking this evil doer. Mister got better quickly, but he also slept all last weekend while I worked the entire week. I'm just so tired and sick of being sick because it's messing up my goals this week. :( I am, however, keeping up with the plank challenge - Day 13. So I'm just gonna go with.....

ccbs6xl8izf9.jpg

• BeYouTiful94
    Options
    Thank you @jessicakahn606!
  • BeYouTiful94
    Options
    50bnygs7f8t2.jpeg

@MissEESmith, you always have such motivational words for us green teamers. I always look forward to your posts of the day :) So it's only fitting that we give you some back!! We're all rooting for your speedy recovery back to 100%!

And congrats on still continuing your plank challenge. That's amazing!!
  • MissEESmith
    Options
    Still sick, but making some fun memories in Detroit with the Mister.

m0l0ys4m0d1z.jpg
  • MissEESmith
    Options
    Wtg, @Batgirl1994!
  • BeYouTiful94
    Options
    Thanks @MissEESmith!

I hope everyone had a great day today! Tomorrow marks the end of week 2!
  • MissEESmith
    Options
  • jessicakahn606
    Options
    Lol I was writing this to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day! But now I'm not sure! Hahahaha anyway remember to give you your points by the end of the day! :) or earlier if you have some romantic plans for tonight! I hope everyone had a great week 2! I know holidays can tend to get in the way but you got this green team!! ❤️
  • BeYouTiful94
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Hi all! I hope everyone has had an excellent Sunday and is ready to kick off week 3 tomorrow. Stay awesome!
  • fey1
    fey1 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    139 points for me this week. I'm slowly on the mend, as well. Hoping for an awesome week 3 for everyone!
  • jessicakahn606
    Options
    Way to go @fey1!!!!!!!!!! :) nice numbers!!!! Hello green team!!!!!!!! Welcome to week three!!!!!! :) I will post our average later today! Let us start off the week right!!! Remember your fruit servings are worth double the points this week!!! So have some strawberries, blueberries or apples... I don't care go BANANAS!!!! hahahaha its punny!!!!!!!! :)
  • BeYouTiful94
    Options
    Way to go @fey1!!

Hope everyone had a great start to week 3!!