Green Team

Options

Replies

• MissEESmith
    MissEESmith Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Gotta get this trainwreck back on track, but I'm still just blah.

c42orhjqhxuj.jpg
  • jessicakahn606
    jessicakahn606 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    @Batgirl1994 had the most points this week with 202 points! So yayyy batgirl!!!! What an amazing job!!!!

The team average this week is 165. That is a great average with people not feeling their best! :) I am proud of our work so far!!!! :) I hope we all grow and improve this new week!

I do have some sad news. Rstroken is no longer on the team because she is going on a vacation, but hopefully she will come back when she is done having all that fun! She was a great teammate and is welcomed back anytime!

Keep it up green team!!! We are a quarter of the way through this challenge so push yourself!!! We got this!!!!!!! :smiley:
  • MissEESmith
    Options
    I am floored that I still have some congestion because even though I didn't rest as much as I should, I figured I should've beat this already. However, I'm emotionally over it and getting back up on the horse this week. Time to rise & grind.

ildpqcu36zrh.jpg
  • jessicakahn606
    Options
    Happy Tuesday!!!!!! :) And you got this MissEESmith!!!!!
  • BeYouTiful94
    BeYouTiful94 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    The worst day in weeks. I had a dinner meeting today and I'm sure I blew my calories out the water ... No, out the world. I feel like I gained 15 pounds. Smh. Tomorrow will be a better day though!!
  • jessicakahn606
    Options
    That is okay bad days happy! You have a great attitude about it though! :)
  • fey1
    fey1 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I've been off my game diet-wise, too, since late last week when I was home feeling under the weather. Official rally cry, green team: let's get our motivation and momentum back! We can do this!
  • jessicakahn606
    Options
    fey1 wrote: »
    I've been off my game diet-wise, too, since late last week when I was home feeling under the weather. Official rally cry, green team: let's get our motivation and momentum back! We can do this!

I loved this!!!!
  • MissEESmith
    Options
    I'm back! I'm catching up with my food / exercise log and getting into the routine. It's a little rough right now, but.....

q6x13yqiktvd.jpg
  • MissEESmith
    Options
    I made some really great spaghetti squash last night. It took my wandering mind off of pizza.
  • BeYouTiful94
    Options
    fey1 wrote: »

Yes!!!
  • BeYouTiful94
    Options
    @MissEESmith Omg that sounds delicious!
  • jessicakahn606
    Options
    @MissEESmith as always I love you quotes!!! And what batgirl said! :).
  • fey1
    fey1 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Ooh, thank you for the inspiration--have always meant to try spaghetti squash!
  • MissEESmith
    Options
    Preheat oven to 375. Cut in half lengthwise. Scoop out seeds and middle goop. Brush with EVOO. Sprinkle with coarse salt, fresh ground pepper and whatever herbs you like. Place skin up on cookie sheet. Cook 40 min or until soft when pierced.
  • MissEESmith
    Options
    Mooooooving from just stretches back to cardio. Bummed about last week. Doing so much better this one!

m366aa3ri0qb.jpg
  • BeYouTiful94
    Options
    @MissEESmith You got this!!!
  • BeYouTiful94
    Options
    I tried the treadmill for the first time today since I got bored with the elliptical for cardio. It's surprisingly fun ... Or maybe that's just cuz it's new haha
  • MissEESmith
    Options
    I can't do elliptical. For some strange reason it hurts my feet. Treadmill works much better for me, but I haven't seriously worked on one since the 1/2 marathon 4 years ago. Switching it up makes exercise less monotonous.
  • jessicakahn606
    Options
    Yeah I like mixing up my workouts as well! It keeps things interesting! :)