Green Team

Options

Replies

• RStoken
    RStoken Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    That smart water bottle sounds wonderful. Definitely checking into it!
  • fey1
    fey1 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I had what has become my default breakfast: 2 egg whites/1 yolk sunny side up, 1/2 an Orowheat double fiber english muffin topped with avocado, and coffee (if only I could quit the cream and sugar--but I love it!)
  • jessicakahn606
    jessicakahn606 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I am like at 1768 with the calories burned! So I'm struggling as well! The only reason it is so high is because I was carrying boxes up and down a flight of stairs where I work! It took like four hours to move all this stuff! I am hoping to workout a lot today! See how close I can to the bonus! Maybe I'll get lucky? Anyway hopefully at the end of the eight weeks we all find it easier to burn that 3500!
  • MissEESmith
    MissEESmith Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    racl7j39m4ci.jpg

This is how I feel about my beer belly.

• MissEESmith
    edited February 2016
    Options
    2.5 years ago when Chicago added commuter bikes to the downtown area, I decided that riding a bike in the cold or rain or both, was better than taking pubic transportation for up to 1.5 hours home at night. I Divvy bike to and from work almost every day like the postman - in the snow, in the rain, in the heat. It saves me tons of money, time, and is great exercise. This is my morning. jpowyqp8et0j.jpg
  • MissEESmith
    Options
    I'm at 2,892 calories burned up to Friday night, but 1) I fell of the wagon and ate pizza last night for dinner and 2) today is my off day from work so I probably won't bike or walk any steps. Fortunately, Sunday is my walk around all day at work day so I can make some up.
  • BeYouTiful94
    BeYouTiful94 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I average 350 calories burned every time I exercise 30+ minutes. So, for the week, as of yesterday, I was at exactly 1700 calories burned through exercise. I'm not sure I'll ever make that 3500
  • jessicakahn606
    Options
    I'm in California so I don't get to see tht kind of snow! But wow! That is so amazing you bike in tht weather!
  • MissEESmith
    Options
    People that live here think I'm a little bit of a nutcase for doing it. So, I picked up 3 Nutcase helmets for any occasion. txny59oahijm.jpg
    kc4a92mx21q6.jpg
    vqx5yss6tu2q.jpg
  • jessicakahn606
    Options
    Those are so cute!!!!! :)
  • RStoken
    Options
    I'm glad I'm not the only one. I just danced on dance central for over an hour and my Fitbit only gave me a 350 calorie adjustment. I'm at 1722 now so I'm not gonna make the bonus. Sorry team.
  • fey1
    fey1 Posts: 27 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    @RStoken, no apologies necessary, dancing is great exercise--I'm doing a happy dance for you! I walk and do kick-my-butt yoga classes all the time, but the only way I'm going to get anywhere near 3500 calories for the week is by doing regular, intense sessions at the gym, and that's just not going to happen with my crazy schedule these days. But, I'm eating well and building healthy habits, so I'm happy.
    @EESmith, love your helmets, hope all your commutes are safe ones!
    Go team Green!
  • BeYouTiful94
    Options
    @MissEESmith I love your helmets! Those are the cutest ever!
  • jessicakahn606
    Options
    Last day of week one!!!! :smile: Make sure you track your points and send them to me before eight! You can send me your entire point chart or just your weekly total. You can message me, post on here, or send me an email if you made your own google doc!!! I hope you all had an amazing week! Go team Green!!! After I have our group average I will post it on here and hopefully we can see an increase after each week is over! :smile:
  • MissEESmith
    Options
    We are all making our own progress! GO GREEN!

q45zqvt29xvo.jpg
  • MissEESmith
    Options
    I copied RedVelvette's spreadsheet - since it was view only - and pasted it into a new google sheet so that I could input the points. Then I saved it under MissEESmith 8 Week Fitness Challenge and shared it with jessicakahn606 so that she could see my points. Easy peasy!
  • BeYouTiful94
    Options
    Happy Sunday everyone! Our first weigh day as a team is here! Super exciting! I hope everyone has the results they are hoping for, but even if it's not quite what you wanted, remember, the scale doesn't tell the whole story. You could be losing inches as well! Getting discouraged is not allowed on the mean green fighting team! It will only get better from here :)

@jessicakahn606 Thanks so much for the reminder and keeping us on track, and awesome job on killing your workout yesterday!!
  • jessicakahn606
    Options
    Your welcome @Batgirl1994!!!! And yeah I'm trying to get tht bonus! I might be able to if I work out for like an hour today! But man tht 3500 calorie goal is a tough one! And I love this teams encouragement and determination to do the best tht they can! :)
  • jessicakahn606
    Options
    And @MissEESmith you get a shoutout for being the first one on the team to send me their points! :) yayyyyy!!!! Go green team!!!
  • RStoken
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement Fey1. This team is awesome!