Team 2

Options

Replies

• lupie777
    lupie777 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt counts for the food challenge. Great first day everyone! My sister and I did the dance yesterday. It's literally 1:23 it's so quick and easy guys for extra points. You guys certainly do NOT need to do all of the challenges posted. It's very overwhelming until you get the hang of it. Keep up the great work team Happy Feet!!!
  • healthytia6
    healthytia6 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    @ JessicaLynnDouglas I will be doing dumbbell challenge. Cant do the other one since I am already doing Insanity Asylum and don't want to take a break there.
    I will also be doing the other roadblocks like dance, nutrition, running for 45 min.

Could not reply yesterday due to MFP technical problem.
  • healthytia6
    healthytia6 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good morning Happy feets, I have a question. I do not have a fitbit or activity tracker so how would my activity for this weeks miles be entered here? or do I do it Manually?
  • Rossergirl
    Rossergirl Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Good morning Happy Feet! Rise and shine! Question....where do I enter my time for doing the challenges and the roadblocks? Do I just keep a personal log of it & add it to my exercise log and then log the total on the spreadsheet?
  • ashorey87
    ashorey87 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    This week is definitely a little overwhelming.

I think I need to re-read everything a couple more times to try to grasp it.
    My brain hurts lol
  • ashorey87
    Options
    lupie777 wrote: »
    Greek yogurt counts for the food challenge. Great first day everyone! My sister and I did the dance yesterday. It's literally 1:23 it's so quick and easy guys for extra points. You guys certainly do NOT need to do all of the challenges posted. It's very overwhelming until you get the hang of it. Keep up the great work team Happy Feet!!!

Do we only have to do it once? Or do we have to do it for 5 days? And its actually only 1:23? I can manage that then. I didn't even watch the video - I assumed it was at least a half hour cardio session - my bad lol.
  • ashorey87
    Options
    Good morning Happy feets, I have a question. I do not have a fitbit or activity tracker so how would my activity for this weeks miles be entered here? or do I do it Manually?

On the Google Docs Spreadsheet, there is a sheet specifically for our team. You list the number of minutes you exercised on there under each dated column :)
  • JessicaLynnDouglas
    JessicaLynnDouglas Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    @ JessicaLynnDouglas I will be doing dumbbell challenge. Cant do the other one since I am already doing Insanity Asylum and don't want to take a break there.
    I will also be doing the other roadblocks like dance, nutrition, running for 45 min.

Could not reply yesterday due to MFP technical problem.

Good for you!! We can't do everything and aren't expected too. Keep at it with some add-ons; we will reach goals and beat team challenges!!
  • mallaidhnme
    mallaidhnme Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Awesome work. And thanks for the tip on the spreadsheet--first time through is a little confusing, but I am getting the hang of it.
  • lupie777
    Options
    Yes everything gets logged on the spreadsheet titled Happy Feet. So your daily exercise minutes and any roadblocks or challenges you complete.
    @ashorey87 you have to do the Greek yogurt or Greek food for 5 of the 7 days this week to get the extra credit.
    I just want to remind you guys again that you don't have to do all of the challenges posted. She likes to give multiple options for different types of people.
    I know it's very overwhelming but I promise it will get easier as we go.
    Today was weigh in day also so that goes on the weigh in tab of the spreadsheet.
    Let's keep crushing goals you guys are doing great!!
  • JackRemi
    JackRemi Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm late to this, I spent the last couple of days away doing job interviews.
    Just briefly, I'm Jack, I live in New Zealand and I'm a freelance writer. Living in NZ means the time zones are a problem - I think I start my challenge on Tuesday because I'm more than a day ahead of everyone.

I'm not sure where to find the spreadsheet we're putting all the info in, can you point me in the right direction?
  • ashorey87
    Options
    JackRemi wrote: »
    Sorry I'm late to this, I spent the last couple of days away doing job interviews.
    Just briefly, I'm Jack, I live in New Zealand and I'm a freelance writer. Living in NZ means the time zones are a problem - I think I start my challenge on Tuesday because I'm more than a day ahead of everyone.

I'm not sure where to find the spreadsheet we're putting all the info in, can you point me in the right direction?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J3COIkKWYIJgSADCtJaPRFDtlgpieUVKiy73rJv9rPI/edit?usp=sharing
  • cindalu1212
    cindalu1212 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Good evening happy feet! Today was not as good a day. Not feeling great. I did get twenty minutes done including arm challenge day two. Hoping to make up some time over the next day or two. Hope you've all had a good day.
  • LizFitIt34
    LizFitIt34 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hello @JackRemi welcome to team Happy Feet :-)
  • ashorey87
    Options
    Got my 6am workout in, now off to work! Make good choices today team, and don't forget to get some workouts in!!
  • JessicaLynnDouglas
    Options
    ashorey87 wrote: »
    Got my 6am workout in, now off to work! Make good choices today team, and don't forget to get some workouts in!!

You go girl, great job!! Remember that if you feel hungrier than normal because of the morning workout, eat clean and stay on point. You got this!!
  • JessicaLynnDouglas
    Options
    Good evening happy feet! Today was not as good a day. Not feeling great. I did get twenty minutes done including arm challenge day two. Hoping to make up some time over the next day or two. Hope you've all had a good day.

Don't worry, I fot you covered today, I got way more exercise time in than expected.
  • ashorey87
    Options
    ashorey87 wrote: »

You go girl, great job!! Remember that if you feel hungrier than normal because of the morning workout, eat clean and stay on point. You got this!!

Thanks girl! I ate breakfast before the gym, and made a protein shake to bring with me to work after the gym. Always planning ahead, so I don't make bad choices! :)

BTW, I see you've been getting your exercise in on your diary, but don't forget to add your workout minutes to the spreadsheet ;) Have an awesome day!!
  • lupie777
    Options
    I'm so glad to come on this morning and see everyone chatting and motivating. This put a smile on my face. What a great team we have!
  • lupie777
    Options
    I seriously just wrote a huge response and it only posted the first sentence