Team 2

Options

Replies

• ashorey87
    ashorey87 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    lupie777 wrote: »
    I seriously just wrote a huge response and it only posted the first sentence

Grrrrr - technology!
  • lupie777
    lupie777 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    @ashorey87 I know right makes me nuts! I am posting Jess's minutes for her at the end of the week. She couldn't access the spreadsheet. I'm also doing shansgotgoals to.
    I was trying to write to welcome @JackRemi and thank you Ann for posting the link for him.
    Also we lost a team member gebeziseva had to leave the race. She pushed herself to much and flared an injury and is in bad shape now. So please everyone remember we don't need to be rock stars everyday. Be kind and listen to your bodies.
  • ashorey87
    Options
    Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that - injuries are tough. Been there, a few years ago, I injured myself bad enough that I need physio for a few months. Wasn't fun!
  • ashorey87
    Options
    On a positive note, we have already completed 32.5% of the required miles!
  • lupie777
    Options
    I'm posting this in multiple posts I'm sorry but it keeps cutting me off
  • lupie777
    Options
    Ok I give up I will write about my issue on my wall and hopefully it will all post there. Keep up the great team work everyone!!

Go Happy Feet
  • CeruleanCoffee
    CeruleanCoffee Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm posting this in multiple posts I'm sorry but it keeps cutting me off

Tech stuff is so frustrating!
  • CeruleanCoffee
    CeruleanCoffee Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    ashorey87 wrote: »
    On a positive note, we have already completed 32.5% of the required miles!

Woah! That's encouraging! Thanks for pointing that out. The weather has been gorgeous where I am and that helps me want to get more exercise minutes in.
  • LizFitIt34
    LizFitIt34 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Everyone is doing great and don't forget to log your minutes on the spread sheet :-) Go team Happy Feet!!
  • mpgundrum
    mpgundrum Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey Team! I'm so inspired reading and seeing everyone's posts! Today was a busy day at work. No workout today. My boyfriend is out of town, so my schedule is out of whack. Have a great night!
  • mallaidhnme
    mallaidhnme Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Hey! My exercise has been running up and down stairs for twenty minutes like a crazy person trying to get work done for a show. I can't wait to be done and back to the gym.
  • cindalu1212
    cindalu1212 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    So still not feeling great and that is slowing me down. Wednesday's are always super busy long days for me. I'm learning that my emotions have a huge effect on me. It takes everything in me not to go for something bad to eat when I'm really frustrated like I was at work today. I need to retrain my brain. Going to bed and setting my alarm to get up and workout. Tomorrow is another day right. I'm enjoying reading all your posts. It is encouraging me to keep going. Have a good sleep everyone.
  • lupie777
    Options
    Hey Happy Feeters
  • lupie777
    Options
    I really do not know why it is cutting off all of my posts
  • lupie777
    Options
    Hey Happy Feet it seems I have looked over someone on our team. Shona is the screen name and I've sent her a request. I'm not sure how I missed her. Has anyone friended her or heard from her yet?
    I feel horrible I would never leave someone out! This dang kidney stone is making me crazy
  • ashorey87
    Options
    I have sent a request - I missed her too.

Ps, Good morning team! We are at the halfway point for the week, and are ahead of the game at 62.3% complete for our miles! Awesome effort by everyone! Today is my rest day from the gym to give my muscles a break, but I think I might take advantage of the mild temps and melting snow and go for a short outdoor run tonight :)
  • JessicaLynnDouglas
    JessicaLynnDouglas Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Got my 6am workout in, now off to work! Make good choices today team, and don't forget to get some workouts in!!

You go girl, great job!! Remember that if you feel hungrier than normal because of the morning workout, eat clean and stay on point. You got this!!

Thanks girl! I ate breakfast before the gym, and made a protein shake to bring with me to work after the gym. Always planning ahead, so I don't make bad choices! :)

BTW, I see you've been getting your exercise in on your diary, but don't forget to add your workout minutes to the spreadsheet ;) Have an awesome day!!

Thanks, glad you have been checking on me too! I have a fitbit to track my exercise, so I will use those minutes at the end of the week when I update our spreadsheet through lupie777 because I can't access/edit the spreadsheets properly.

My minutes so far this week are:
    Monday - 78 minutes
    Tuesday - 148 minutes
    Wednesday - 82 minutes ☺
  • JessicaLynnDouglas
    Options
    I'm so glad to come on this morning and see everyone chatting and motivating. This put a smile on my face. What a great team we have!

Yes we do, GO TEAM GO!! I think that we do a lot of chatting and encouraging on our "news feeds" as well.
  • JessicaLynnDouglas
    Options
    I seriously just wrote a huge response and it only posted the first sentence

Gerr! Technical frustrations!
  • Rossergirl
    Rossergirl Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Happy Thursday Happy Feet! B)