Team 2

Options

Replies

• LizFitIt34
    LizFitIt34 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I just spent 30 minutes doing the Irish dances with my 6 year old and we tired our best lol :)
  • cindalu1212
    cindalu1212 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. Sorry I've not been as chatty this week. Hope everyone is having a great Saturday. My exercise has not been great but I believe I have completed all the other challenges. Looking forward to hitting this next week strong. Sleep well happy feet
  • JessicaLynnDouglas
    JessicaLynnDouglas Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. Sorry I've not been as chatty this week. Hope everyone is having a great Saturday. My exercise has not been great but I believe I have completed all the other challenges. Looking forward to hitting this next week strong. Sleep well happy feet

Just come back at it strong and steady
  • lupie777
    lupie777 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon Happy Feet. I to have been MIA on the chat a few days but have kept up with everything. My sister(galassojl) and I are doing the dance videos today. I have to catch up today from yesterday's squat and arm challenges to. My daughter had a volleyball tournament out of town from 8am to 7pm yesterday and I had no sleep the night before. I'm glad to see how hard everyone is working. It looks like a lot of you have losses this week. So congrats and keep up the great work!!!!!

On a side note I may be sporadic this upcoming week. My daughter has been very ill and they are direct admitting her to children's hospital tomorrow for testing, scopes, labs, and biopsies. I will be staying there with her and I'm not sure how many days we will be. I can still get my steps in and squats from there. I'm not sure on the others. I will certainly do my best I promise. So please keep crushing it this week!!!
  • JessicaLynnDouglas
    Options
    lupie777 wrote: »
    Good afternoon Happy Feet. I to have been MIA on the chat a few days but have kept up with everything. My sister(galassojl) and I are doing the dance videos today. I have to catch up today from yesterday's squat and arm challenges to. My daughter had a volleyball tournament out of town from 8am to 7pm yesterday and I had no sleep the night before. I'm glad to see how hard everyone is working. It looks like a lot of you have losses this week. So congrats and keep up the great work!!!!!

On a side note I may be sporadic this upcoming week. My daughter has been very ill and they are direct admitting her to children's hospital tomorrow for testing, scopes, labs, and biopsies. I will be staying there with her and I'm not sure how many days we will be. I can still get my steps in and squats from there. I'm not sure on the others. I will certainly do my best I promise. So please keep crushing it this week!!!

Good luck with everything!
  • LizFitIt34
    LizFitIt34 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I hope everything goes well ❤ @lupie777
  • cindalu1212
    Options
    Lupie hoping and praying all goes well with your daughter.

Good morning happy feet. Ready to kick this week off strong.
  • JessicaLynnDouglas
    Options
    Let's make this a happy and successful Monday Team Happy Feet! Have a great week
  • lupie777
    Options
    Thank you ladies!! Happy Monday all! We are missing 3 people on our spreadsheet for logging in @cindydonaldson62 , @JackRemi , mallaidhnme. Has anyone heard from them at all??

We had a great week last week. I just posted all of shansgotgoals minutes and challenges. I'm just waiting for the last 3 people to post then I can tabulate our total.

I'm heading out soon for my 3 mile walk before I take her in to be admitted. I'm gonna do squats there in her room and I may even bring my hand weights and yoga mat lol

This week looks fun Happy Feet, so let's do this!!!!

• JessicaLynnDouglas
    Options
    Thank you ladies!! Happy Monday all! We are missing 3 people on our spreadsheet for logging in @cindydonaldson62 , @JackRemi , mallaidhnme. Has anyone heard from them at all??

We had a great week last week. I just posted all of shansgotgoals minutes and challenges. I'm just waiting for the last 3 people to post then I can tabulate our total.

I'm heading out soon for my 3 mile walk before I take her in to be admitted. I'm gonna do squats there in her room and I may even bring my hand weights and yoga mat lol

Not sure if JackRemi is keeping updated; I saw that he logged in 5 days in a row this week some time.
  • UFGatorsMichelle
    UFGatorsMichelle Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Where did you post all of shansgotgoals, minutes and challenges. I'm still not seeing some of the things.
  • CeruleanCoffee
    CeruleanCoffee Posts: 54 Member
    Options

I don't remember hearing from mallaidhnme this past week.
    @lupie777 - I'm praying for you and your daughter. I hope that she feels better and that all of those tests provide some insight for you.
  • CeruleanCoffee
    Options
    I've been wondering if there would be a water challenge throughout the Amazing Race. Such a good goal... too bad coffee doesn't count as water. ;)
  • cindalu1212
    Options
    Just to make sure I've got it right for the water challenge I'm drinking half my weight in water each day?
  • CeruleanCoffee
    Options
    Just to make sure I've got it right for the water challenge I'm drinking half my weight in water each day?

I think so. That's how I read it.

Are we listing our MUFAs anywhere specific?
  • lupie777
    Options
    @cindalu1212 yes that's correct you will drink half your body weight in ounces of water a day.
    @UFGatorsMichelle I posted them all on the spreadsheet. Can you see them there now?
    I did hear from mallaidhnme and she gave me her info and I logged it.
    We are still missing some info for a few people and I have messaged them again. So I'll wait until the morning for responses.
    @CeruleanCoffee I think you put the MUFA's under the nutritional challenge tab.
    The egg workout is only 5 minutes and it's not super hard. It's worth 5pts/day or 25 pts for the week. Everyone please take a quick look because it's a good way for us to catch up to first place. It looks to me right now we are in second I think.
    Thank you everyone for thinking of my daughter and myself today. That meant a lot to us. She got admitted and has had blood work already. She will have scopes with biopsies on Wednesday so she will be prepping tomorrow. We are hoping to be out by Thursday.
  • CeruleanCoffee
    Options
    It's spring break in my world this week and I decided to take a long walk outside today since I had the time. Unfortunately, it was quite blustery and now my face is windburned. :( But, I walked!
  • cindalu1212
    Options
    That is a lot of water. I'm trying to chug it down. Got a good walk in today with a friend. Looked at a couple of different things people posted does an egg count in the omega challenge?
  • lupie777
    Options
    @cindalu1212 yes eggs count. If you go on the thread for week 3 golden ticket someone has posted a link with a list. That might be helpful.

I heard from @healthytia6 the poor girl had bronchitis last week. She's back now and ready to roll. Glad she's feeling better!!

Getting ready now to head back to the hospital. My daughter wouldn't let me stay last night. She was worried it would cause me pain or send me into a flare. It was incredibly hard but I left. She's having tests over the next few days. Hoping she gets out by Thursday.

Remember today is weigh in Happy Feeters!!

Have a great day all!! Let's keep crushing goals together!!!
  • lupie777
    Options
    Good morning Happy Feet! How's everyone's week going?

I still have not heard anything from JackRemi or cindydonaldson62. I will remove them at the end of the week if I still don't hear back.