Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

2. Daily Activity Accountability

Replies

• SarahsFitMess
    SarahsFitMess Posts: 261 Member
    30 min walk with my nephew strapped to my back :) beautiful in CA today
  • krce
    krce Posts: 213 Member
    3.3 miles this morning - it's beautiful here today! Mild temperatures & the birds are singing :smiley:
  • ClarissaCLD
    ClarissaCLD Posts: 212 Member
    45 minute aquafit session done.
  • katdanash
    katdanash Posts: 1,390 Member
    5 1/2 hours on my feet today . normally at my desk . was bending stretching . I don't think my legs can handle a work out today . get to do it again tomorrow. Price changes .. Yeehaw
  • animalrob37
    animalrob37 Posts: 92 Member
    71 minutes walking today. Tomorrow I'm going for a big walk.
  • smurphy90
    smurphy90 Posts: 71 Member
    Again, chose to walk somewhere I would have taken the metro to a month ago. Only 2 miles, roundtrip, but still...
  • jesscoll317
    jesscoll317 Posts: 85 Member
    I've had a 6-day bout of no exercise, but I got back out there today and did 2 miles after dinner.

My motivation? I got some earbuds so I can download podcasts and listen while I walk. It really helped!
  • krce
    3.55 miles with the dogs this morning. Another beautiful day!
  • SarahsFitMess
    Yesterday was a very social day so no real workout. I ended up feeling restless at the end of the day.
  • Pepperh3ad
    Pepperh3ad Posts: 117 Member
    Wednesday night, some work stuff went off the rails. Interrupted my workout, and had me awake for almost 46 solid hours. So I skipped back day Thursday. Looking forward to cardio tonight, and back to full steam ahead tomorrow!
  • RunawayCurves
    RunawayCurves Posts: 688 Member
    Today I woke up about 3pm which due to bipolar has become normal recently. Once I got up though I felt human for first time in weeks and had a shower, changed my bed clothes, caught up with washing up pile and cloths washing pile. It does not sound like much but it is massive progress from being semi-comatose for weeks. I am hoping to get out for a walk tomorrow. Sometimes people tell me to take it easy after emerging from those states but I have to seize the day while I can because in few weeks I will re-enter the depressed coma state as is the challenge of rapid cycling bipolar. I am having third round of blood tests on tuesday which I hope show either what is wrong or come back normal and then I can start Lithium and hope that miraculously stops this nightmare. The last 4 years have been this constant rapid cycling bipolar. Before that is was regular slow bipolar. At least I know the bad times will not last years, I only have to hang on for weeks or months now before become human again. Still it feels an unreasonable way to have to live. I just keep reminding myself there are always people far worse off.
  • katdanash
    katdanash Posts: 1,390 Member
    Stomach is in flare from poor eating . stress and life in general. .. Feet are to swollen to exersize so on the couch with feet propped up. Oh the life of a person with auto immune diseases . arthritis how I hate u . but I knew after all the hours on my feet it would happen in combination. Of poor food choices .
  • krce
    35 minutes on the elliptical, 35 minutes on the stationary bike.
  • SarahsFitMess
    @ObesityWarrior had lithium worked for you in the past? Not to be too personal
  • SarahsFitMess
    Almost two hours of gardening today
  • BigChangeNeeded
    BigChangeNeeded Posts: 671 Member
    I walked 10km today. I'm not sure it was entirely by choice, but I needed to get out of my house before I pulled my bloody hair out! I walked until my ankle decided enough was enough. It took me a few hours, and I walked from where we live in the city to damn near the countryside. I was just over a mile from making it to the Peak District, but just couldn't go any further.
    But hey, I found a new goal. I want to be able to walk to the countryside, with a long term aim of being able to walk to a small village I like to visit sometimes. Its 24km away, so out of my range right now, but hopefully one day I'll find it easy.
  • krce
    Pushed mowed the lawn for an hour & im counting it ;). Will take the dogs for a leisurely stroll later :)
  • ClarissaCLD
    ClarissaCLD Posts: 212 Member
    No actual exercise today but lots of housework.
  • 1cand0it2
    1cand0it2 Posts: 169 Member
    2.3 miles walking today, with dog. I think that should count as an upper-body workout!(?) Dog is 115 pounds of muscle, pulling at times.
  • Pepperh3ad
    Pepperh3ad Posts: 117 Member
    Great workout tonight. An hour of cardio, an hour of weights. Nailed it!