2. Daily Activity Accountability

Options

Replies

• jesscoll317
    jesscoll317 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I did two 20-minute walks today, but slower than usual due to a blister on my foot.
  • RunawayCurves
    RunawayCurves Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I did two 20-minute walks today, but slower than usual due to a blister on my foot.

well done. I hate blisters so much, I could walk for hours if my feet did not blister so easily. Really hoping less weight will lead to less blisters.
  • audrey13027
    audrey13027 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Not too much movement today...#&*$! groin pull hurts like a mutha! But hobbled about a mile & 1/2 thus far, probably not gonna get much more outta myself before bed.
  • baby962
    baby962 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    When I first started my journey on 1/29/16, I couldn't walk up a flight of stairs. I slept most of the day, was in deep depression. I made a commitment to do something about it all. Had a membership to planet fitness but never used it. Started going and started out on the treadmill for 20 min at 2.0 which wore me out, stayed at it until I could do 30 min. Then added another 30 min on bike after several weeks. Then switched from treadmill to elliptical, but could only do 15 min. (still did 30 min. on bike. About 2 weeks ago, I increase to 30 min on elliptical and 30 min on bike. This week, for the first time I was able to stay on elliptical for 60 min. Couldn't believe it, but I pushed myself. About the 4th week of my journey, a trainer from planet fitness created me a workout plan for strength training on various machines. I increase weights on these machines each week. I now try to do 5/days of 60 min cardio plus strength training. It's all a work in progress. I have completed my 9th week of my journey, so be encouraged, we can do this together. Hope this helps someone.
  • Pepperh3ad
    Pepperh3ad Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Still working the plan!
  • ClarissaCLD
    ClarissaCLD Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I did a 45 minute aquafit session yesterday. Today I am really not feeling very well and I am so tired. So my intention today is to leave work at 4pm and then lay on the sofa and not move :( Hopefully by giving in to my body today, I will have the energy to do something tomorrow.
  • Klipsan
    Klipsan Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    April 1st Exercise: 45 minutes - Jodi Stolove’s "Chair Dancing Through The Decades" exercise video.
  • jesscoll317
    Options

well done. I hate blisters so much, I could walk for hours if my feet did not blister so easily. Really hoping less weight will lead to less blisters.

Me too! Or maybe I need to find better socks. Shopping trip!
  • animalrob37
    animalrob37 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Walked 90 minutes yesterday. Today I am planning on longer because so happy with weigh in # today
  • RunawayCurves
    Options
    Today in the spirit of the walking challenge, I walked 4.5 miles along sea front, took me 100 minutes. I get the bus there and then walk straight home. Being a natural hermit the best way to get me walking is to take me away from home and let me follow my natural inclination to head home :D
  • MYhealthyjourney70
    MYhealthyjourney70 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    made it to the gym 3 days this week... tonight after work i will be taking my four legged friend for a nice long walk... the trail i am hoping to take her to is 1.5 miles once around... will see how i feel after 1 lap and maybe take a second one...
  • katdanash
    katdanash Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Sick :(
  • jesscoll317
    Options
    The weather here was great -- 70F and breezy, so I got in a 35 minute/1.5 mile walk and then 45 minutes chasing my toddler around the park. He still needs me within arm's reach to be sure he doesn't tumble, so I get lots of steps thanks to him.
  • Pepperh3ad
    Pepperh3ad Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Rest day today. Back at it tomorrow!
  • animalrob37
    animalrob37 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Walked 111 minutes
  • BigChangeNeeded
    BigChangeNeeded Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    7663 steps yesterday. Not bad really, considering I went to bed pretty soon after getting home from work. I was helping run an event yesterday which meant I was running back and forth between two buildings all day.
  • RunawayCurves
    Options
    3.5 mile walk
  • ClarissaCLD
    ClarissaCLD Posts: 212 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I really haven't moved off the sofa today, terrible migraine :'(
  • Klipsan
    Klipsan Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    April 2st Exercise: 45 minutes - Jodi Stolove’s "Chair Dancing Through The Decades" exercise video.

ClarissaCLD - Hope you get some relief from that headache soon.
  • jesscoll317
    Options
    2mi walk this afternoon. First time I walked that far without stopping since, well...ever.