2. Daily Activity Accountability

Options

Replies

• katdanash
    katdanash Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    I think I missed this yesterday. Hubs and went and walked around the local mall .
    Today webput together a glider forbour deck and went tobput Easter flowers on my mom's grave .
  • Tata0716
    Tata0716 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    40 mins cardio
  • Pepperh3ad
    Pepperh3ad Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    45 minutes of cardio at the gym, followed by an hour an 20 minutes of weight training: chest/shoulders/triceps. Good workout!
  • lungs59
    lungs59 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I have been managing to get a fair amount of steps in at work the last few days, tonight has not been as busy so I just did some laps around the building. I think I might have to check out some chair dancing Klipsan it sounds interesting and it may help me thru the day after my night shift when I don't want to leave the house for anything...not even a walk around the block.
  • lungs59
    lungs59 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I really wish there was a like button!!!!!! :):D:p You guys are really motivating !
  • BigChangeNeeded
    BigChangeNeeded Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I was only mlidly active yesterday, 4125 steps in all. I'm a little disappointed with that as I really wanted to go for a long walk in the afternoon, but everytime I grabbed my gear to go out, it started pouring with rain again. So, I ended up doing silly dances around the house while listening to music. It was actually kinda fun :smile:

Today will be quite inactive for me as I absolutely have to get my essay written today. I'm going to the gym this evening for my weight loss class, but a lot of that is talking, and little exercise.
  • animalrob37
    animalrob37 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Yesterday 1 hour walking and 1 hour in a hot sauna with heart pounding. They say in the sauna you burn twice as much as sitting on the couch.
  • KristenNagle1
    KristenNagle1 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I jogged all week for 30 minutes but my legs were killing me yesterday. I only managed 15 minutes but I was proud to have done something instead of using it as an excuse to do nothing. Baby steps!
  • Klipsan
    Klipsan Posts: 107 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    March 28 Exercise: 45 minutes - Jodi Stolove’s "Chair Dancing Through The Decades" exercise video.
  • ClarissaCLD
    ClarissaCLD Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Not been too active Sunday & Monday. No actual exercise, but I've been doing lots of batch cooking of Hairy Dieters recipes. So on my feet, peeling chopping stirring etc for a few hours.
  • RunawayCurves
    RunawayCurves Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I walked 65min in to town then walked home again later so 130 min gentle walking total.8d76y7054n5x.jpg

There was beach hut carnage on UK south coast Hove. Had really strong winds and heavy rain. I walked past around 12 totally destroyed beach huts.
  • BigChangeNeeded
    BigChangeNeeded Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    5752 steps today, including a short walk to the gym to my weight loss class, and some very uncomfortable squats and lunges while there (which are not easy for someone who weighs more than 300lbs!). I had to get my partner to pick me afterwards, as my thighs were absolutely killing me!
    I think I'm going to go back to walking, still good exercise but easier on my poor legs!
  • katdanash
    katdanash Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    20 mins of walking and 15 mins of strength ( lifting soup can lol ) I have joint disease so it's babby steps with lifting
  • animalrob37
    animalrob37 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    111 minutes walking
  • KristenNagle1
    KristenNagle1 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    10 minutes jogging, 15 minutes bike, 15 min elliptical = 40 min cardio!
  • Pepperh3ad
    Pepperh3ad Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Rest day, so no gym. Just did a little extra walking.
  • Klipsan
    Klipsan Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    March 29 Exercise: 45 minutes - Jodi Stolove’s "Chair Dancing Through The Decades" exercise video.
  • MYhealthyjourney70
    MYhealthyjourney70 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    been trying to get on break time walks while at work.. weather permitting... haven't been to the gym for a few days but i will be going tonight..
  • ClarissaCLD
    ClarissaCLD Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Just done a 45 minute aquafit session.
  • Nuari2016
    Nuari2016 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    My first attempt at adding in exercise to the diet. Did 10 minutes of Sweatin' to the Oldies 2. Haven't been feeling well the last two days, so trying not to beat myself up for not doing longer.