Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

TEAM CAPTAINS

Replies

• RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,246 Member
    I'm having a terrible time with viewing the spreadsheet. It opens at the main page, but I cannot open the team page. Similar issue with all MFP spreadsheets for other challenges, so I'm sure it's me. I cleared my browser history, cache, and cookies and still having the same problem.

I can't tell if I have any late reports. So frustrating!

Any suggestions?
  • jklepack
    jklepack Posts: 82 Member
    RaeBeeBaby wrote: »
    I'm having a terrible time with viewing the spreadsheet. It opens at the main page, but I cannot open the team page. Similar issue with all MFP spreadsheets for other challenges, so I'm sure it's me. I cleared my browser history, cache, and cookies and still having the same problem.

Any suggestions?

@RaeBeeBaby Have you tried using a different web browser?
  • Healthy4me4ever
    Healthy4me4ever Posts: 164 Member
    @Serendipity0913 please can BooSkooMama76 change her weigh in day to Thursday?
  • Serendipity0913
    Serendipity0913 Posts: 385 Member
    @Serendipity0913 please can BooSkooMama76 change her weigh in day to Thursday?

I made the change
  • RaeBeeBaby
    jklepack wrote: »
    RaeBeeBaby wrote: »

Any suggestions?

@RaeBeeBaby Have you tried using a different web browser?

I did try that. I could get into a spreadsheet from another challenge group, but still having problems with this one on both my browsers. I'll try a couple other things.
  • RaeBeeBaby
    I was able to view the spreadsheets on my phone. Really glad team captains are not the ones to update the numbers! Our team is doing great so far!
  • Serendipity0913
    ***ANNOUNCEMENT - Change in Game Rules!!***

Current Rule: If a participant fails to submit their weekly weigh-in they will be marked as 0% loss which will affect not only their own standing but the overall standing of the team. Should they fail to submit 2 weeks in a row they will be eliminated and no longer able to participate in the challenge.

NEW Rule: If a participant fails to submit their weekly weigh-in they will be marked as 0% loss which will affect not only their own standing but the overall standing of the team. After team results are posted for the week the non-submitter will be eliminated from the team and will no longer be able to participate in the challenge. This does not apply to those individuals that have reported their weight as 0% loss.

**********************************************************************************************

As I was looking into future weeks I realized that a non-submitter that decides to submit the next week will be evaluated on their previous weigh-in two weeks prior which makes it unfair to those that are weighing-in weekly. As a result, if you don't weigh-in weekly you will be considered weight that is weighing down the team and you will be eliminated.

I'm sorry for the confusion in having to make the change. Because this is our first month doing the challenge it has been a work in progress. I feel with the new change in rules it will still make everyone accountable while being fair to those that are committed to the challenge.

As always, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Serendipity <3
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,555 Member

Current Rule: If a participant fails to submit their weekly weigh-in they will be marked as 0% loss which will affect not only their own standing but the overall standing of the team. Should they fail to submit 2 weeks in a row they will be eliminated and no longer able to participate in the challenge.

NEW Rule: If a participant fails to submit their weekly weigh-in they will be marked as 0% loss which will affect not only their own standing but the overall standing of the team. After team results are posted for the week the non-submitter will be eliminated from the team and will no longer be able to participate in the challenge. This does not apply to those individuals that have reported their weight as 0% loss.

**********************************************************************************************

As I was looking into future weeks I realized that a non-submitter that decides to submit the next week will be evaluated on their previous weigh-in two weeks prior which makes it unfair to those that are weighing-in weekly. As a result, if you don't weigh-in weekly you will be considered weight that is weighing down the team and you will be eliminated.

I'm sorry for the confusion in having to make the change. Because this is our first month doing the challenge it has been a work in progress. I feel with the new change in rules it will still make everyone accountable while being fair to those that are committed to the challenge.

Serendipity <3

I think the new rule is necessary to make it fair to everyone, :)
  • wahagent05
    wahagent05 Posts: 446 Member
    I had an issue with one of my teammates this morning! She submitted her starting weight, on Apr 2 last Saturday, so technically she was not suppose to weigh in until tomorrow...but... the weigh in week ends TODAY!

After messaging her a few times, we decided to keep her weigh in day as FRIDAY, although it was originally posted as Saturday! It was just easier to do it that way, and not have to ask Serendipity0913 to make any more changes! Especially today...this is a busy weigh in day!
    Best of luck everyone!
  • overw8gosk8
    overw8gosk8 Posts: 457 Member
    Waiting on 2 from my team to submit from Tuesday. Sent out 2 reminders this week. Hope to hear from them today.
  • Serendipity0913
    wahagent05 wrote: »
    I had an issue with one of my teammates this morning! She submitted her starting weight, on Apr 2 last Saturday, so technically she was not suppose to weigh in until tomorrow...but... the weigh in week ends TODAY!

After messaging her a few times, we decided to keep her weigh in day as FRIDAY, although it was originally posted as Saturday! It was just easier to do it that way, and not have to ask Serendipity0913 to make any more changes! Especially today...this is a busy weigh in day!
    Best of luck everyone!

I don't mind making changes if need be. I understand this is our first week and there's a few hiccups, especially for those that joined late. If you need a change I can do it. After today though, there won't be anymore changes to weigh-in days. It's not because I mind doing it, but to keep it fair to everyone. Everyone should be evaluated over a one week period. :smile:
  • stm712015
    stm712015 Posts: 138 Member

Serendipity <3

Sounds fair.
  • wahagent05
    wahagent05 wrote: »

Best of luck everyone!

I don't mind making changes if need be. I understand this is our first week and there's a few hiccups, especially for those that joined late. If you need a change I can do it. After today though, there won't be anymore changes to weigh-in days. It's not because I mind doing it, but to keep it fair to everyone. Everyone should be evaluated over a one week period. :smile:

• stm712015
    stm712015 Posts: 138 Member
    A big part of doing team challenges is the "team" aspect but mine is doing very little interacting with each other. I hope (Run Track Mind) becomes more interactive as the challenge goes on. Maybe, as Serendipity mentioned earlier to another captain, they'll get more involved after the first results are posted? I just feel like I'm the only one commenting on anyone's posts and it's becoming the stm712015 show. :/ I'll try posting some questions this weekend and see if that helps.

I hope its going well for all of you!
  • wahagent05
    Thank you for the offer, but she has decided to weigh i on FRIDAYS with the majority of our team!
  • Serendipity0913
    stm712015 wrote: »
    A big part of doing team challenges is the "team" aspect but mine is doing very little interacting with each other. I hope (Run Track Mind) becomes more interactive as the challenge goes on. Maybe, as Serendipity mentioned earlier to another captain, they'll get more involved after the first results are posted? I just feel like I'm the only one commenting on anyone's posts and it's becoming the stm712015 show. :/ I'll try posting some questions this weekend and see if that helps.

I hope its going well for all of you!

Always remember....regardless of how many are responding, I can guarantee ALL are reading your posts. The fact that everyone but one has submitted their weekly weigh-in shows they are committed. Your team has AMAZING losses this week, you should be proud! There are a lot of Lurkers, for lack of a better word, that are happy just lurking. Your posts are helping those individuals stay motivated. Great job!! <3
  • RaeBeeBaby
    Thank you @Serendipity0913 for posting the usernames of the ones who hadn't yet weighed in today (including me)! I am still struggling viewing with the darn spreadsheet, except on my phone. I live in a rural area and my cell reception is spotty, so even the phone access isn't always reliable. Hopefully, I can figure this out before next weigh-in finale!

On a very positive note we had 100% participation on the weigh-ins this week! Stellar!!

@stm712015 - sorry you've got a bit of a slower team. Ours was a very slow start to begin with, but we've now got a few people posting regularly. Sometimes it just takes one or two, in addition to the captain, to make it feel more engaged. (I'm in another challenge with 25 people and only 2 of us EVER post. Now that's annoying!)
  • Serendipity0913
    edited April 2016
    Hi Team Captains

All weigh-ins are complete for Week 1. We have an individual that is traveling and will be home tomorrow. She is unable to access a scale until then. Because of her consideration in letting us know I have allowed her to submit her weight tomorrow. Once we get a number from Suzmom23 on team The Slimsons I will complete the results spreadsheet and announce winners and results.

You guys and your teams did a fantastic job!! You should be proud!!

Total pounds lost to date in the Biggest Loser Challenge for April is 259.9!!!!

WOW!!!!! :smiley:
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    edited April 2016
    So proud of my team, Mission Slimpossible. Everyone weighed in and have been very supportive and encouraging of each other during the week. :)
  • RaeBeeBaby
    My team has really stepped up into awesomeville! Everyone weighed in and we're off to a great start.

I posted an exercise challenge for my group this week. Come over to Dude, Where's My Gut and check it out!