Post your recent results!

Options

Replies

• mlogantra76
    mlogantra76 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Did my first half on Sunday December 1st. It was the Secret City Half Marathon in East TN. Managed to pace myself to run the whole thing in 2 hours and 17 minutes. Pretty pleased about that! I will be running the Mississippi Blues Half in January.
  • ZenInTexas
    ZenInTexas Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    21:50 at a local 5k this morning. A 3:41 minute improvement from a year ago. Pretty excited about it.
  • sarahz5
    sarahz5 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    Well damn. I was coming here to announce my 45 second improvement at an extremely hilly Jingle Bell 5K I did spur of the moment this morning, over last year's flat Jingle Bell 5K. I came in this morning at 26:18.

Hats off to ZeninTexas!
  • RunBrew
    RunBrew Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Ran the Rock Canyon Half Marathon today in Pueblo, CO
    Chip time of 1:39.29
    Temp 2*F at the 9am gun after a fresh 1 inch of snow dusted the course last night.

It's not a PR, but the course was icy and snowy, and mostly dirt roads. There is also a hill at mile 12.5 that is 0.2 miles long and climbs 125 ft in elevation.

4th in my age group. I'm pretty pleased with the day.

Post-Race
    meRCHM_zps05c21293.jpg
  • valentine4
    valentine4 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    10k santa dash on the beach in clontarf, Dublin. Not my greatest time at all, it was a great race the atmosphere was fantastic and all the santas looked great but once we turned into the wind I found it toughh so not a great time at all - 60 mins.
  • Cheval13
    Cheval13 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Turkey trot 4-miler, Somerville, MA. 37:46. Pushing a 4 y.o. in a stroller with some hills and wind. Last year, the stroller weighed less and I finished in 44:15. Guess I'm improving!

Yeah you are! Great race!!
  • MSRunner23
    Options
    Local 15k...52:50
  • DavidMartinez2
    DavidMartinez2 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Tri States Marathon. Starts in Utah, goes through Arizona and then ends just inside Nevada. 2:53, second overall. The 3000' of net downhill helps but you pay for it after (my quads are still sore two days later).
  • bert16
    bert16 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Finally getting around to posting my results from last Sunday's (12/08) CA International Marathon. Aside from a 25F start that was chillier than I was expecting when I signed up, the race was awesome: beat my half PR with my half split, then negative split the whole marathon, so ended up setting a new half PR again during the second half of my race. PR'ed the full by >10 minutes with a 3:48:19; missed my BQ by 3:19 (arrrgggghhh! Soooo getting that next time.). The race was well organized, aside from the fact that the first few water stations were like ice rinks, with people literally slipping, sliding, and falling all over the place. The sun was shining, the course was great - I had an awesome time and am still smiling 6 days later!
  • CarsonRuns
    CarsonRuns Posts: 3,039 Member
    Options
    21:50 at a local 5k this morning. A 3:41 minute improvement from a year ago. Pretty excited about it.

That's a fantastic improvement! (ps, don't get used to those kind of numbers :wink: )
  • CarsonRuns
    Options

Dude. That's fast.
  • CarsonRuns
    Options
    Finally getting around to posting my results from last Sunday's (12/08) CA International Marathon. Aside from a 25F start that was chillier than I was expecting when I signed up, the race was awesome: beat my half PR with my half split, then negative split the whole marathon, so ended up setting a new half PR again during the second half of my race. PR'ed the full by >10 minutes with a 3:48:19; missed my BQ by 3:19 (arrrgggghhh! Soooo getting that next time.). The race was well organized, aside from the fact that the first few water stations were like ice rinks, with people literally slipping, sliding, and falling all over the place. The sun was shining, the course was great - I had an awesome time and am still smiling 6 days later!

Excellent job!
  • CarsonRuns
    Options
    Tri States Marathon. Starts in Utah, goes through Arizona and then ends just inside Nevada. 2:53, second overall. The 3000' of net downhill helps but you pay for it after (my quads are still sore two days later).

Ho hum. Another sub 3 hour marathon. :smile:

Nice work.
  • davemunger
    davemunger Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Kiawah Island Marathon: Switched from the half to the full at the last minute. Was hoping to PR but came up short: 3:32 (PR is 3:22). Oh well, I feel like I did pretty well given my recent injury and the fact that I wasn't specifically training for a marathon. (BTW the injury is fine -- the issue was just declining fitness while I rested my knee).
  • DavidMartinez2
    DavidMartinez2 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Mexicali Marathon: was going to just treat this as a long run but I was asked by a friend to pace her for 3:40. She made her goal and won her age group :)
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    Mexicali Marathon: was going to just treat this as a long run but I was asked by a friend to pace her for 3:40. She made her goal and won her age group :)

Your recap on Facebook was pretty cool. I'd like to do that for someone some day!
  • MSRunner23
    Options
    New half marathon PR on Saturday...1:16:17
  • MSRunner23
    Options

Dude. That's fast.

Thanks Carson. Conditions were ideal. Cold with no wind and a flat course.
  • davemunger
    davemunger Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options

Wow! Congrats!
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options

Whoa lol. Letsrun.com is that way >>> :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.