Tiffany's Progress Tracking

Options

Replies

• tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    Leangains update:

so, I did do my measurements right before vacation, and they were good, chest the same, waist and belly and low belly down, arms up, legs down, booty was up and looking nice and firm and downright perky...I forgot to do after photos...<sigh>

I didn't totally wreck it on vacation - I did gain about 3 lbs, probably all fat according to my body fat scale...I'm pretty sure it was the alcohol since I actually ate well within reason for my food calories...and I think I actually lost in my legs and booty for vacation, likely because it was a 3 story house and the only time I used the elevator was when we were moving heavy things in, so without any formal exercise, but lots of stairs and walking to/from/on the beach - my booty is more round with less flub at the bottom of it and the backs of my thighs look way more firm...my belly is definitely where I gained, my little tire right around my belly button is a bigger tire now, but not enormously...I need to do some measurements but I keep forgetting in the mornings...

NAET for chicken was a success, I have now successfully eaten chicken at least once with no migraine afterward - next up beef and pork!
  • WifiresGettingFit
    WifiresGettingFit Posts: 1,773 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you did pretty good on vacation and yay for getting to eat chicken!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Wednesday - did good, walking and cube workouts and Dynamix in the evening...I totally didn't want to workout so I bribed myself with crab chips and fruit snacks, then I finally did it!!! So, I'm back on the workout wagon just in time to go to the beach this weekend and get totally off track again!!! Maybe I'll be good and actually pack the DVD workouts this time!!! It will just be my daughter and I, so there will be plenty of free time and non-interference early in the morning since she's a late sleeper!!!
  • totaldetermination
    totaldetermination Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    thats really great to hear that NAET is helping. I hope that you enjoyed the chicken !

enjoy the beach :smile:.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Beach was EPIC fun! And I did pretty good with food and exercise too!

Thursday was good, cube workouts and walking, then picked up sushi and kids and hit the road for the beach. I pre-logged food so everything was good on that point, though I did have a hard cider when I got to the beach house while unpacking everything, but that shouldn't put me over...I guess I should go back and log it.

Friday was awesome, walked in the morning to the bakery and grocery store for my shopping. Spent about 45 min weeding the garden, did 15 min ab routine, then spent the afternoon on the beach relaxing, jumping waves, and walking while shell hunting...dinner was shrimp on the grill and a salad, plus a bottle of pinot grigio.

Saturday was even more walking, dollar general plus bakery and grocery store and farmer's market where I picked up 2 dozen oysters to grill for dinner, yum...it was about 90 min of walking...then more weeding plus putting down some stone and mulch, then a repeat of the beach afternoon with a longer walk this time...oysters and salad for dinner plus a bottle of chardonnay.

Sunday I was going to tackle some bamboo, but decided to tackle the indoor cleaning instead since the house was looking a bit dusty and cobwebby, so spent about 3 hours scrubbing, wiping, and vacuuming everything in sight...it looked nice when it was all done but it was a lot of work...then drove home, hit tunnel traffic and merge traffic so it was 5 hours instead of the usual 4, but I did stop for starbucks and have a treat, plus chineese for dinner since I got home late and my darling husband failed to take care of dinner.

I didn't know until this weekend that the dollar general sold wine for $3-$4 a bottle...this could be dangerous for my waistline but awesome for my wallet.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Monday - back on track, walking, cube workouts, added stairs into my normal work routine, plus did abs in the evening and food was totally on point!

Scale is a bit up, but I put on a dress this morning that I haven't worn in a couple weeks and it's super loose, so screw the scale!

Leaving Friday for Colorado, so excited!!! It will be the last of the summer vacations and the biggest one, so lots of fun!!!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Tuesday - waking, cube workouts, stairs, more walking during ballet...then had to do adult stuff like pay bills and book hotels and drop the truck off for a once over...by then it was after midnight...<sigh>...so short on sleep for sure!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Wednesday - didn't get enough sleep Tuesday night, so very tired all day long...too much coffee and chocolate just to get by...reduced cube workouts, shortened the distance that I walked at lunch, plus it was 95 out with a heat index of 100 so walking a bit slower was a good plan...then we went shoe shopping after work, so had dinner out and I indulged in a margarita...it was delicious, but put cals and carbs over a bit for the day...it's one day, I think I'll just ignore it, try to cope and move forward...

I will be on the road and away from internet for 11 whole days, so I will catch up with everyone when I get back. We will be doing lots of hiking this trip, plus going to the water park one day, so it won't be a totally inactive vacation. I'm sure I will drink too much (my brother-in-law makes THE BEST margaritas EVER) but I expect eating will be good, lots of home cooked meals, we aren't big on eating out which is awesome.
  • WifiresGettingFit
    Options
    I hope you have a safe and fun trip!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Vacation was awesome! I didn't do any formal workouts, but stayed pretty active with walking around seeing things and playing and dancing. Got the plan from now until Halloween done, and I'm back on Leangains, which will take me a few days to get back in the swing of, but I'll get there!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    obsftpzxwcrg.png
  • WifiresGettingFit
    Options
    Welcome back! You were missed! =) Glad vacation was awesome!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Tuesday was a pretty solid start back to things...cube workouts, walking, stairs, P90X chest & back though to be fair I only did half because I was late getting started due to needing to restock the fridge, and then rounded it out with Ab Ripper, again only half because my form was faltering...food was on point, but yesterday was an eat more day, so those are always the easier ones.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Wednesday was a bit mediocre but still on target...cube workouts were short since meetings were short in the morning, and afternoon meeting was long but I was just too tired by then...walking was 100% done, but stairs were cut short in the afternoon, again, just tired...did P90X plyo last night, but only half because I was super tired...food was good, could have used more protein, but I got close enough...went to bed early...so...very...tired...I guess it's just vacation recovery...oh yeah, and Aunt Flo decided to visit, so that probably is a contributing factor.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Thursday was really good! I planned all my snacks and meals, and actually followed the plan, with the minor exception of a few crab chips (one of my weaknesses). I did all my workouts including the full shoulders & arms workout, but again only half of ab ripper since my hip flexors were still crazy sore, but my form was good through all the moves, so that was excellent progress, just need to give it time for things to strengthen back up after taking most of a month off.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Friday was really good! Food was on point, exercise was all done, it was all around awesome!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Saturday...holy hell I forgot how brutal P90X back and legs is...made it through, though I skipped the last set (5 min) because I was just totally done...I did most of it with 15 lb weights, though I had to drop the weights for the last couple sets...I did the pull ups with double bands except the last 2 sets because I just couldn't...then I foam rolled until I felt better!!! Such a good feeling!!!

However, I just keyed in my food and it's way too low...time to see if I can pack in some protein before bed...<sigh>
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Sunday...did awesome by starting the day with combat and a good breakfast...then did chores and delivered furniture and had a frosty as a reward putting me WAY over on carbs for the day, but calories are still in line, so it's all good.

Heading out to the drive-in for Wonder Woman!!! Might be bad and have some popcorn, not sure yet!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Weekend was awesome in that I exercised and logged food every day.

Not so awesome in that I went a bit of the rails and ate half a bag of popcorn at the drive-in.

It's not terrible in the grand scheme of things, but clearly there is some room for improvement.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Monday - good, but not great...calories in line, carbs over, protein under, exercise not totally on point, walking and cube workouts plus stairs, but was supposed to do stretching and didn't. I didn't get home from the hairdresser until 10pm to have dinner...I'm not going to fret about one off day too much since I only get my hair done every 3 months and hey, life happens.

Yesterday was crazy sore in my booty and back, totally felt it every time I would move just so...today seems a little less sore, but tonight is chest/back and I was planning to increase the weights, but I may have to just leave them the same given the level of sore...may try the heavier weights and just drop down to lighter if needed.