Tiffany's Progress Tracking

Options

Replies

• tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    Monday was good, but not great...didn't workout in the morning since I had to get to work extra early...cube workouts and walking, check...only did about 10 min of yoga in the evening because I was just not motivated to do a full half hour...protein was too low, but calories were well within range...so good, but not great...but now my sweet hubs is home, and tonight is strength training, can't miss that!!!
  • 50extra
    50extra Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    That's pretty sweet that you can get some work in with your brother. Kudos to you for having the drive to keep a fitness plan even when you are on holidays. How did the strength training go last night?
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    No strength training last night...supposed to be eccentric lower, but on the first exercise I started having sharp pain on the outside of my right shin, so I stopped working out...should have probably done some yoga instead, but I was lazy and played games with the kids instead...it's not often the teenagers want to play with mom these days!!!

I did get in my walking and cube workouts yesterday!
  • 50extra
    Options
    It's always nice to spend quality time with the family. I sure hope my daughter and the other one that's due soon want to play games with me when they are teenagers.
  • tcunbeliever
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Wednesday - Started the day feeling terrible, just achy and headache and feeling ick...did cube workouts and walking and yoga/pilates...I wanted to do a full hour but started feeling super queasy about half way through so I called it a day...got an allergy treatment for chicken (again) maybe it will work this time...did some GoT exercises...went to bed early.
  • totaldetermination
    totaldetermination Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Hope you're feeling better.
    Are you allergic to chickens ? I have a friend who is allergic to chicken and eggs. What sort of treatment is there for it ?
  • PrimalJillian
    PrimalJillian Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    GoT exercises? My mind goes straight to Game of Thrones, but I imagine it means something else.
  • WifiresGettingFit
    WifiresGettingFit Posts: 1,773 Member
    Options
    Aww that sucks that you had a rough day, hope you're feeling better!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    I'm allergic to a lot of meats, they give me migraines - chicken included, and I'm doing NAET to hopefully fix that.

GoT is game of thrones - I'm in a GoT challenge group here though this is the last week and then it will break for summer.

I installed the MFP app on my phone, but it wouldn't work so I didn't get to keep up with stuff while I was at the beach this weekend.

Thursday was good, I got in lots of exercise and eating was on point...I pretty much felt crappy so that helped keep eating under control. We left around 8:30 and headed for the beach house. Hit a problem with the truck overheating on the way down so we didn't actually get there until 2am.

Friday, didn't wake up until 10am, then walked the dog, went to the grocery and Lowe's plus the auto store to antifreeze, had some coffee and roused the kids. Didn't get to the beach until about 4pm, stayed until 7pm, so nice...did father's day dinner of steak, salad, and potato casserole...no steak for me, just potato and salad

Saturday, woke up at 6am and spent the morning weeding the garden until it started to rain. Hit the farmer's market after the rain cleared for oysters and clams plus some squash, onion, and tomato. Then started to tackle the bamboo in the back yard. Woke the kids up at 11am, then headed to the beach at 2pm after lunch. Dinner was oysters/clams on the grill - didn't like the clams, way too clammy of a flavor, ended up shucking them and sauteing in garlic butter to make them taste better, won't do that again. Fried squash & onion, plus mac & cheese for the kids.

Sunday, woke around 9am, decided to mulch in the back yard where we have cleared the bamboo - it's also full of poison ivy, so even if the weed fabric doesn't keep the bamboo down it should at least keep the poison ivy from coming up. Two trips to the garden store and 30 bags of mulch later it was time to clean up and head home. Trip back was nice, crowded roads, but everything was moving, no major delays.

No formal exercise other than walking everywhere, but it was a relaxing trip, so I don't mind!
  • WifiresGettingFit
    Options
    Sounds like a nice balance of productivity and relaxation for your weekend! Hopefully you've had a good start to your week! =)
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Monday - overslept, kind of a sleepy day, cube workouts, walking, some stretching in the evening...went to the NAET girl for a check up, I'm cleared for organic chicken in theory...not sure when I'll be brave enough to actually try it, I kind of dread the 3 day migraine if it didn't work, there's just never a good time for those!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Tuesday - overslept, another sleepy day, cube workouts all stretching, extra walking in the evening, late dinner, but delicious, food was way low, but since I skipped strength training that's ok!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Wed - slept in a bit, but had more energy today, which was nice...food was pretty good, cube workouts and walking plus extra walking...getting ready for a week at the beach, so the house is full of packing activity and excitement!!!
  • WifiresGettingFit
    Options
    I hope you enjoy your time at the beach! =)
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Thursday was awesome, cube workouts, walking, and GoT workouts all done...had some amazing risotto from the cafeteria, very generous with the shrimp and veggies...celebrated the boy's birthday with Papa Johns pizza which I don't even like so wasn't tempted.

Today cube workouts and walking are on the agenda - I need 30 min of strength training and 12 min of flexibility to meet my minimums, and I have at least 90 min of meetings, so I should be able to get that in with cube workouts.

I'm going to uninstall and reinstall MFP app on my phone AGAIN!!! Maybe I can get it working this time, not sure why it's such a giant piece of trash. If not then I'll try to check in via the browser, but it never seems to work right from my phone and it's harder to read, so no promises. I do want to at least be able to track my food, and I should be able to get some workouts in just from memory so I'm not packing any workout tapes or sheets.

The beach will be EPIC - I love the sand and surf!!! Going to a lake party tonight to get in the water groove!!!
  • 50extra
    Options
    I hear ya on the buggy app for the phone. I typically use the computer and it's much easier.

I hope the beach goes great, every time I am able to get away it makes all of the long hours sitting at a desk feel like it's worth it.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    The beach was AWESOME!!! Weather was good during the day, evening thunderstorms didn't interfere with beach time, so that was cool...ate lots of seafood...didn't workout other than some yoga when I would get stiff, but I did do lots of walking even though my family thought I was crazy. It was fun, I gained about 2 lbs, probably from all the wine and whiskey.

Glad to be back, even did a strength workout yesterday!

• PrimalJillian
    PrimalJillian Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear you had such a good time! Seafood, wine, whiskey, and beach...sounds like my kind of fun!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Monday - no morning workout, walking and cube workouts, evening ab ripper - skipped yoga and opted to go to bed early instead since I was super sleepy from getting up early...I miss vacation, looking forward to my little beach trip this weekend!!!

My daughter starts ballet today, so I should be able to get some extra walking in while she's in class this evening! And I'm thinking about taking a bellydance class on Wed, but going to wait and see if my energy level recovers first.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Tuesday - walking and cube workouts...only got about 20 min of extra walking during dance because my ankle just started killing me...was supposed to strength train, but by the time I got home after dance and had a quick dinner it was 9:20 and I went to bed shortly after...I did get lots of stretching for that ankle at the dance studio plus in the evening at home, so today it is feeling good and not having issues.