Tiffany's Progress Tracking

Options

Replies

• tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    Tuesday #36 - kind of wondering if I should start recounting since I was way over in carbs yesterday...I'm trying to keep this up for 2 years, which is why I was counting the days, but not sure if one day is enough to reset the counter...I did good during the day, but 2 candybars + 3 glasses of moscato = not keto level carbs at all. However, I actually feel much better than I anticipated this morning...maybe my body is getting accustomed to this and one naughty meal isn't going to have that much impact...things that make you go hmmmm...so, food was on point until it was time to hand out candy, then it was a disaster...and I didn't work out because I was mostly sitting around, I didn't even have that much candy to hand out...
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Wednesday #37 - I didn't eat any halloween candy today - totally a win for me!!!

November is glute overload training - 30 days of glutes...every...single...day

I did my glute workout before going to yoga/pilates last night...which made the class way more of a challenge, but made me happy that I started the month on the right foot.

I didn't track my food in the evening, so not sure how I did...guess I should try to key that in.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    note to self:

your winging it privileges have been revoked - do not attempt to eat anything without logging it first

we appreciate your contemplation of this matter
    sincerely,
    the management

So - finally keyed my food from yesterday - not only was I way over, like even over a high food day and yesterday wasn't a high food day - but my carbs were way over keto levels too which makes me sad...no more doing that...on the plus side, I had lots of intense working out, so I may be ok on the keto front since I was still under 100 g carbs (like 87) but still, time to reign it in and get it together.
  • WifiresGettingFit
    WifiresGettingFit Posts: 1,773 Member
    Options
    haha that second post made me chuckle. you've got this!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Thursday #38 - Over on food again today, this is definitely a trend and it stops NOW.

I did good on carbs though, particularly for a strength day, and I did indulge and have a Snickers, but only one.

Exercise was walking, a bit of stairs, and sculpt. Feeling a bit sore from Wed working out, but not too bad so far.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Friday #39 - probably a bit over on food, but I stuck to plan except for one pack of peanut m&m...also did all my working out including evening workouts.

Saturday #40 - probably way under on food...ballet and lots of walking in the morning, then shopping for running shoes, then a grocery trip, then get into costume for a halloween party...no glute workout (already skipped and it's only the 4th) but hardly any time to eat, plus I was driving so no indulgence at the party, but I got to meet some fun people and hang out with some cool cats I already knew. This was supposed to be a strength and eat more day, but I think I'll swap that.

Sunday #50 - Since I didn't do strength or eat more yesterday, I think I'm going to do that today...taking my daughter to D.C. for Imagine Dragons...should be fun, we are planning bacon cheeseburgers for lunch, and something in Chinatown for dinner since that looks to be near the concert venue...I will not be tracking, and if I hurry up and do my strength workout I will have plenty of calories...we are planing to get there around 3 and the concert isn't until 7:30, so we have time to kill before meeting friends for dinner pre-concert...if it's not raining we will walk around the city, if it is raining the hotel has an indooor pool, so we are packing swim suits - YAY - either way, should be lots of activity and reasonable food today.

I won't be back online until later tomorrow since the app still doesn't work on my phone, but keep on keeping on all you awesome folks out there living the journey to better health!
  • WifiresGettingFit
    Options
    I hope you enjoyed the concert and time with your daughter!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Sunday #50 part 2 - we made decent time getting to DC, left around 12:40 and checked into the hotel around 3:30...it was damp and a bit chill, but not raining...I discovered that the museum of natural history was only 5 blocks away so we went there and spent a considerable amount of time going through it - and still really only hit the highlights...hooked up with friends around 5:15 at the museum...then it closed at 5:30 so we headed to dinner at Grand Trunk which was indian food fused with american food...I had a naan burger that was totally delicious and deirdre had chocolate almond naan - dessert for dinner, whatever. Then we went to the hotel and changed clothes and drank whiskey and diet soda until the concert. The opening bands were terrible but imagine dragons was amazing and played for almost 2 hours...had hard cider at the concert and root beer for the kids, then walked back to the hotel for some post-concert drinks and snacking on pepperoni and cheese before the other crew headed to their hotel. My hotel was a block from the concert, theirs was 0.8 miles away.

Monday - #51 - actually got up pretty early and ate some leftover pepperoni and cheese because I was feeling a bit nauseous, I'm sure it had nothing to do with all the drinking...ha ha...we didn't have to check out until noon, so we left about 9am and walked to the capital, washington monument, wwII memorial, lincoln memorial, vietnam memorial, and ended up back at the museum of natural history to meet up with everyone and finish the bits that didn't get seen. Then when it was time we walked back to the hotel, packed up and checked out and hit the road...stopped at the Silver Diner for lunch (crabcake) and made it home before 3pm even with the hour stop for lunch. Then the evening taxi service began - bowen to practice, deirdre to ballet, etc. Had leftover chicken soup for dinner and no formal exercise, but lots of activity and I didn't track, but can't imagine calories were too crazy.
  • WifiresGettingFit
    Options
    Sounds like an awesome time!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Tuesday #52 - good day, walking done, some stairs done, some cube weights done...then sculpt in the evening...it was an eat more day, so even though my tracking is a bit off, I'm sure I'm still in line for the day. Rainy and grey and gloomy out, but didn't need extra coffee to get through, so I'm calling that a win!!! I even looked super cute!!!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Tuesday #52 update - so, calories were about 500 under, but carbs were about 100g over...I'll need to be more careful if I'm going to stay keto...on the plus side, I still feel fine, no migraine even though this is PMS week and typically when I get them...so maybe one off day is not enough to set me off track at least in the brain department...or maybe all the exercise offset the carb intake...I have heard of athletes that can stay keto at 150g of carbs, but I don't really think of myself as an athlete...in any case, I will need to be much more careful today, don't want to derail the migraine free train!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Wednesday #53 - calories a bit over, but within the +/- 200 range...net cabs were about 25 over which was pretty much the banana that I ate before pilates/yoga class...I needed something not too heavy to tide me over until dinner after the class...I have a bit of a headache today, so clearly I need to be more diligent about keeping to the goal carb levels even with things like fruit that have never really caused me migraine issues before. Exercise was TOP OF THE WORLD - almost 3 hours of workouts, whooo hooo...
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Thursday #54 - exercise was a bit light, it was supposed to be a strength training day, but it was crazy busy and by the time it was workout time I was way too tired...I still did all my normal walking and stairs and cube weights and racked up almost 2 hours of workout time...but I will shift the strength training to tonight...food was mostly good, I had a snickers bar last night and 2 glasses of wine, but I was within goal for cals and carbs, so it's all good.

No headache today, I feel amazing, but kind of tired...shark week is coming, and it feels like it's going to be a rough one!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Friday #55 - started spotting...ugh...managed walking and some cube workouts, plus the evening glutes...food was good...

Saturday #56 - so far it's a light shark week...wine tour all day and adult birthday party in the evening...lots of fun, today is an eat more day and I didn't actually eat that much, but tasting 75 wines at 7 wineries has to have a lot of calories, so not sure that I can actually say I was within goal...no workouts except about 5 min of abs before we left...however, I had a great day and will get back on the exercise train Sunday.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Sunday #57 - light no longer, today was awful in the shark week arena...and I was probably over on food because I got into the wine and the chocolate...but I did my workout in the morning, and raked leaves for several hours, and other than the chocolate (which was just plain chocolate) I stayed keto...I may try to key it in and see how it went, but no promises...I may just let it be a flop and start over.

Also, Hogwarts has started up and I'm in 2 GoT challenges...and I think it's a bit much, so I'm going to drop one of the GoT.
  • WifiresGettingFit
    Options
    Shark week sucks! I hope you had a better start to your week!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Monday #58 - I was a little over on my calories, plus a bit under on protein...which just seems crazy because I was totally trying in the protein department...<sigh>...exercise was spot on, abs, walking, some cube work, some stairs, extra walking during ballet...fun times!!! Lucifer was good, The Gifted is getting a bit soap operaish with the plot progression - I don't mind all the drama, but could you advance the plot some so that I still care what it happening...it's getting too slow, I might be losing interest soon...
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Tuesday #59 - I was pretty good in the food department (10 carbs over goal), however, I totally sucked in the exercise department...and I ate the high calorie day even though I skipped the strength training...such a slacker...today is only the 15th and I'm already super bored of all the glute workouts...tonight is supposed to be the short one plus abs, plus yoga/pilates class, however the fall sports banquet is tonight so instead of class I will be sitting around a lot and watching the runner get awards...he went to state this year, so he totally deserves it!!!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Wednesday #60 - food was on point...exercise was mostly on point...we had fall sports awards, so I didn't get home until late, but I did abs before we went, so it wasn't a total loss, and it was cool to see the runner get awards and hear stories about his performance...BBQ was totally yum too, but I got notice that they wanted a potato dish an hour before the event, seriously an hour of notice...no, they got lemon poppy seed muffins because I had already picked them up at food lion...if they want a potato dish I need more notice than an hour.
  • WifiresGettingFit
    Options
    I haven't watched The Gifted but more and more I'm noticing how every single show wants to do a love triangle. I tend to lose interest at that point. It's overdone and annoying. That's awesome about him making it to states! =) Don't blame you for sticking to the poppy seed muffins, serves them right for trying to be last minute about it. haha