Tiffany's Progress Tracking

Options

Replies

• tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    Saturday #126 - totally kick *kitten* for exercise, again, and over on food again...I have been trying to make up the exercises I missed when I was out of town last weekend...that way my total planned exercises for the month is actually completed, if the timing is somewhat different than planned that's ok...however, all the extra exercise makes me sooooo hungry...and then I eat more...I stuck to plan foods at least, except for the Sonic milkshake...but that was kind of a mother/daughter shopping treat, so I'm not going to sweat it! Other than the treat, I actually had my calories under control and made good choices...plus, at this point I only have a one missing workout plus a couple 10 min ab routines and those are easy to squeeze in, so I think I will be successful in my quest to makeup all the missing exercises!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Sunday #127 - what the frack is up the the censoring - stop being a kunt and leave my journal alone, jevis crips!

Awesome day for workouts, awesome day for food, I'm kind of craving ALL THE FOOD and a bit of SWEET this evening...totally resisting the urge and drinking water instead...maybe I'll make some licorice tea to satisfy the sweet.
  • 50extra
    50extra Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear you're killing the workouts. What is MFP censoring?
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Monday #128 - kind of skating the ragged edge of keto with pizza for dinner, but got all my workouts in and it didn't seem to kick me out, or at least I didn't have a migraine from the wheat, so it seems to still be working fine. Walking, plus stairs - for the zombie challenge, ugh, plus did crunches as my ab workout - for the zombie challenge, and glutes as a makeup workout. So, exercise was totally awesome, calories were a bit over, probably more maintenance level, but I was feeling like I was going to pass out and didn't want to drive that way, so picked up some wawa food after ballet...oh, and more walking during ballet, which I don't even think I remember to log. No wonder I was so hungry!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Tuesday #129 - under on calories...had a team lunch out to the mexican place next door...busy baking all evening, made cupcakes...also, didn't do my shoulder workout because it was after 10:30 pm when I got done baking...got in some steps, but not as much as I wanted, going to need to step it up today (ha ha)...all around a good day...
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Wednesday #130 - a bit over on calories, but not enough to worry, and I gave blood today, so even though I tracked I really had no goals...walking, stairs, push-ups, and crunches...keeping exercise light due to donation...all in all an awesome day...had dinner with the girl's, so fun to catch up with everyone...and greek food is AMAZING!!!
  • WifiresGettingFit
    WifiresGettingFit Posts: 1,773 Member
    Options
    Yay for a good day!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Thursday #131 - walked and did stairs...no evening workout since the boy injured his wrist and had to go to the dr for x-rays...fortunately, just a sprain, nothing broken...didn't get to bed until late, but didn't get all snacky when we stopped for meds at CVS either, so that was good...they had peanut butter M&Ms which are totally yum, but I resisted and bought nothing and just drank some water!
  • WifiresGettingFit
    WifiresGettingFit Posts: 1,773 Member
    Options
    Glad it's not broken! Though sometimes sprains can feel worse, hopefully he's not in a lot of pain now!
    Yay for resisting the delicious peanut M&M's!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Zombie tracking:
    upsteps 2087
  • totaldetermination
    totaldetermination Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Thats great that keto(ish) is working well for you.

I hadn't heard that it can be helpful for migraine sufferers but I just googled it and there seems to be some data out there. I will be passing it onto a friend who suffers from migraines quite a bit. Seeing what he goes through, I think he would be willing to change his diet to avoid it - not sure if he's tried it yet or not.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Friday #132 - today was solid progress...exercise was good...food was good, which is amazing since my appetite has been so crazy lately...I had to take a long time to do my leg workout, needed more time between sets, and I skipped some of the single leg deadlifts because my lower back was getting twingy, but considering it's my first intense workout since giving blood, I'm very impressed with my performance.

Keto and migraines - it's been pretty amazing for me. I stopped having the menstrual migraines almost immediately, and somewhere between 100 and 120 days in I stopped having them even after eating my usual migraine triggers. I started with a 1:1 ratio, but I have found that as long as I keep carbs pretty low I don't need to focus on eating as much fat. It's nice to meet my protein goal most days, and when I donated blood my iron was the highest it has ever been, 13.9, usually I'm right around the 12.5 minimum.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Saturday #133 - crazy busy day, lots of activity, but no formal exercise, and had an awesome time hanging with friends and playing D&D...carbs too high, but calories were in line...and shark week begins...ugh.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Sunday #134 - finally a day to sleep in...such heavenly bliss...lots of strength training, back/bis and glutes, plus some push-ups and crunches, and a bit of combat in the evening, but my elbow started to really bother me so I stopped after 15 min and did some stretching instead. Food was spot on, and I got to visit with the grandkids so that was super fun...didn't get as much cleaning done as I wanted, but there's always tomorrow!!!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Monday #135 - walking, and calories in line, but carbs a bit over...still in the 55g range, so still keto, just higher than my low food goal due to beans in the chili and a delicious scotch ale with dinner...did all my walking, but didn't do abs in the evening because I was so full and sluggish...such a lazy girl!!!
  • 50extra
    50extra Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Lazy? You are the furthest thing from lazy!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Tuesday #136 - food was on target, exercise was plentiful, walking, cube aerobics, beast shoulders, and a darebee for hogwarts...I kind of wanted to combat as well, but was feeling a bit worn down, so I skipped it.
  • totaldetermination
    totaldetermination Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    I feel worn out just reading about your day - can totally understand skipping the combat.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Wednesday #137 - food was on target though I did have a glass of wine...but I did walking even outside in the cold in a dress, plus Beast Total Body, plus Beast Lucky 7, so I feel like I earned it!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    M-W HP=618