Tiffany's Progress Tracking

Replies

• WifiresGettingFit
    WifiresGettingFit Posts: 1,773 Member
    I miss the awesome button.

Awesome!!!
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Monday #170 - well, my plan was to plan and not to have any unplanned snacks...but I planned for dinner at Freddy's and then my daughter picked sushi for dinner...plus, I had already snacked before taking her to ballet...<sigh>...so, I figured I was way over but still decided to reign it in...one small sushi roll for me and one kombucha...I just keyed everything in and it wasn't bad, only like 100 calories over...wow, not what I was expecting, glad I decided to reign it in and not go crazy because I could have totally gone crazy the way I was feeling!!! And, I did do some walking while she was in class, but not the whole time because it was miserable cold outside, but some is better than none!!!
  • tcunbeliever
    Tuesday #171 - awesome day for exercise...combat in the morning for like 15 min, then walking, then strength training in the evening...then I was just super freaking tired after that...I think I probably didn't eat enough to fuel myself properly, but I was full and not hungry most of the day...<sigh>...one day won't be the end of the world...
  • tcunbeliever
    Wednesday #172 - no morning workout, but walking plus pilates and yoga in the evening. Didn't track food closely, but mostly tired with no appetite. I'm thinking maybe I'm fighting off some kind of virus which is why I don't have an appetite and I just can't seem to get enough sleep to not be tired. Hopefully I can keep fighting it off and not come down with it.
  • tcunbeliever
    Thursday #173 - combat in the morning (YAY), walking some, but less than usual since I opted for lunch with friends, a bit more walking during ballet, but it was cold, so I opted for lunges in the studio waiting room instead...everyone else was sitting in their car waiting, so I had the place all to myself...then home, bit of dinner, and off to bed...

This is the first Thursday that I switched from Thursday being an eat more day to Thursday being an eat less day, and I was totally hungry all day...since Thursday is now a ballet day, and I never have the energy to really devote to weights after a late night, I switched weight night to Friday...which will make Friday eating kind of nice from a social perspective...and should also allow me to have more energy to devote to lifting.

Calories were in line, but carbs were over, mostly just because we went out for lunch, plus my darling husband cooked convenience food for dinner...to be fair, he is sick with a cold, so I can't even blame him for not wanting to put in the effort.
  • tcunbeliever
    Hogwarts - hogsmeade:
    GRYFFINDOR
    1. walked for 30 min - always my favorite.
    2. get down to 19.5% body fat (or less would be cool too)
    Lose 2% body fat. (goal 18%)
    Curl 35# (at least once, preferably for all reps)
    Keep motivation journal every day, all year

Z9
    cardio - 34/20
    strength - 22/50
    core - 60/300
    food X
    water
    weight
  • tcunbeliever
    Friday #174 - no morning workout, lots of walking and some cube workouts during the day...happy hour after work YAY - so much fun, and I totally stuck to the plan...I ate half my sandwich and 2 fries everyone else ate the rest of my fries which was awesome...had 2 beers...took the rest of my sandwich home and ate it after completing Beast Lucky 7...so, it was a totally awesome and on target day for me.
  • tcunbeliever
    Saturday #175 - BBL high & tight...maybe having glutes after total body was not a good idea, we will see if I get used to that...lots of walking, then headed to the beach then let the sanding begin...

Sunday #176 - omg ceiling sanding is the most brutal shoulder workout ever...and I still did weights when I got home, but I did skip shoulders and some curls that were hurting my elbows...
  • tcunbeliever
    Monday #177 - ugh...I think I'm coming down with a cold...not much appetite but totally craving salty crunch sweet goodness...was ok on calories, but over on carbs and didn't do my evening workout...but did go walking...
  • WifiresGettingFit
    I feel like you get better just to get sick again. I hope you feel better soon!
  • tcunbeliever
    Tuesday #178 - totally have a cold, for sure...I blame my husband...had lots of hot tea, and stuck with mostly nutritious foods, so yay me...but no working out except walking...and I did do some sewing, but was in bed early...
  • tcunbeliever
    Wednesday #179 - feeling less head congestion, but some coughing has started...more tea and as much good nutritious food as I can stand with no appetitie...just walking and some sewing and early to bed again...

fyi...theraflu tastes like berry flavored despair...ick, but it works like a champ...
  • tcunbeliever
    Thursday #180 - less congestion, more coughing...ended up working through lunch, so didn't even go walking...stuck to keto easily enough...had a whole pot of tea, and a couple glasses of wine...
  • tcunbeliever
    Friday #181 - work, didn't do any walking, had lunch with a friend and I ate all my chicken even though I still don't really have an appetite...then picked up the child after work and hit the grocery for some steaks and wine...after dinner I picked up one of my girls and we headed to a burlesque show at a brewery...lots of good beer and entertainment...then krispy kreme - I only ate one, but I took a dozen home for the kids, and I got coffee, which was actually pretty decent coffee...took her home, showered, and tumbled into bed at like 1am...

Saturday #182 - Up early, didn't walk during ballet...I did go to Costco and pick up tons of stuff, including easter dresses for the granddaughters, so cute...can't wait to see photos of them in their cute clothes!!! After ballet took a 2 hour nap, then mostly just sat around reading...and went to bed early...no medication today...symptoms are mostly gone, just still rather tired...I did have a couple glasses of wine!!!

Sunday #183 - Pretty tame day, cleaning the house - managed 10 min of combat workout which is like the first formal exercise in a week. Birthday party for my niece, I did pretty good on food, just had some cheese and gf crackers, plus some veggies and fruits...I did eat the ice cream cake, it was Carvel, but actually tasted a bit freezer burnt, so I had 2 small pieces (they were cut for very young kids) and then nothing more...after the party talked on the phone a bit, then made the menu and went grocery shopping...then some TV, shower, a bit of reading and off to bed.
  • tcunbeliever
    Monday #184 - so I think I'm all healthy now...just residual fatigue...plus it's cold and rainy and gross outside...and it's pms week...and it was a very monday kind of monday at work...so just feeling unmotivated and blah!

but food was on point, and walking was accomplished, so I go that going for me
  • tcunbeliever
    Tuesday #185 - walking was good, eating was on point...fell asleep on the couch, so fatigue is still an issue.

Wednesday #186 - snow day...didn't go to work...got some extra sleep and sat around reading and snacking all day long...got into the wine in the evening...didn't track (internet was down) but I'm sure I was totally over.
  • WifiresGettingFit
    I hope the fatigue subsides soon and you start feeling 100%!
  • tcunbeliever
    Thursday #187 - totally a kick *kitten* day!!! Got up early and did combat...food was over in carbs, but totally in line for calories...lots of walking...just all around peppy and happy today!
  • tcunbeliever
    Friday #188 - lots of drinking in the evening, some khalua in my coffee, plus raspberry wine after dinner...I think I was mostly good since I didn't eat much all day, just very little appetite.

Saturday #189 - didn't track today, it would have been virtually impossible since I didn't eat anything I prepared myself all day...I slept in the car during ballet since I was tired, then we had a baby shower, then I had girl's night out painting and having wine, then an irish sports bar for dinner, then salsa dancing - fun, but I'm seriously no good at it...

Sunday #190 - didn't track today, just lazy and out of the habit...but I did 90 min of walking, and my strength workout, plus food was totally keto except for the chocolate eggs I snacked on while coloring easter eggs.
  • tcunbeliever
    Monday #191 - today was pretty awesome...crazy busy at work, but still did my walking...ran to costco during ballet...kept to keto foods all day...pretty kick *kitten* day after all!!!