Tiffany's Progress Tracking

Options

Replies

• tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    Thursday #138 - food was right on target...no wine tonight <sad tiffy>...and lots and lots of exercise thanks to Hogwarts challenges...walking, plus beast bulk back, plus 2 darebee exercises which were both awesome and challenging...almost 3 hours of workouts...yippee!!!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Zombie stats as of Friday:
    Water - all
    Food - all
    cardio (walk) - 14/12
    strength (box jumps) - 75/75
    agility (ladder drills) - 50/50
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    M-Th HP=921
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Friday #139 - food was totally on target, I had to struggle a bit to make it under on carbs, but it was totally worth it to meet my goal feels so good!!! Did my walking today, plus had a delightful lunch at five guys with my girlfriend date...had a dinner of hot dogs, and a nice long hot bath (and no wine so I could stay within carb goal), and then did beast bulk arms...now I'm settled down with a nice cup of tea...what a nice day!!!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Saturday #140 - headed to the beach for lots of manual labor, food was good, exercise was none other than mudding and taping the room.

Sunday #141 - finished up the work (mudding, taping, and some painting), then headed home, food was actually good because I only had a few of the leftovers from the night before for lunch, then chili at the superbowl party...I didn't log anything, but I didn't make the chili, so it wouldn't have been more than guessing anyway.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Monday #142 - lots of walking and stretching...skipped abs, but got to bed early since I was super tired...food was way under, but not going to fret that on an eat-less day, will have to make sure I get plenty to eat on the eat-more days.
  • 50extra
    50extra Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Nice work Tiffany, good to see you’re still killin it in the exercise department.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Tuesday #143 - walking, cube workouts, beast shoulders, and food was epic, I even got to have a hot dog (no bun) and mocha freeze at costco...it's amazing how the little things make my day!!! Plus my girlfriend from high school called and we caught up for a couple hours...it was fun...could have maybe used a bit more sleep, but no biggie.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Wednesday #144 - beast chest to kick off the morning, skipped the last 10 minutes because my shoulders were giving out...walking...food mostly on point...I wanted to be like 500 calories under goal today, but I ended up getting hungry and only being slightly under goal...then finished beast shoulders in the evening, plus did beast legs...now I'm all caught up on the strength training I missed over the weekend, just missing a bit of cardio and that's not as important to me this month...plus, my arms are looking super buff...so all the weights are paying off and I'm hoping to look super sexy this summer!!!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Thursday #145 - I feel like this week is just slipping away, how can it be almost over already, where the hades did it go!

Food was good, exercise was good, but didn't do weights since I ended up working late and it was a ballet night...we didn't get home until 9pm, so I prioritized dinner, shower, then sleep...hubs is still sick, the boy is still recovering from the flu...all systems go for the people in the house with 2 X chromosomes, just super busy as always!!!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Stats so far:

Hogwarts:
    3 fruit/veg per day - 2 days
    1 serving of green - spinach/kale salad

Zombies:
    Cardio (walk) 22/15
    Combat (woodchop) 100/100
    Agility (dotdrill) 120/120
    Food - all
    Water - all
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Friday #146 - I did awesome in exercise, but not as good in eating...so hungry all freaking day long, it's just crazy...mostly managed to reign it in, but it was far more of a struggle than most days...walking, cube workouts, plus beast chest...then off to bed because I was tired.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Saturday #147 - Crazy busy day...got in some walking during ballet, then dashed over to my parents for dad's birthday party...then off to bowling with friends...

Sunday #148 - busy but not quite as crazy...actually got to sleep in a bit...then off to D&D fully loaded with snacks and sweets...then Beast Arms and Beast Shoulders...I'm all caught up on my strength workouts again!!!

I didn't really track my food over the weekend, but Saturday I only ate at the party (chicken and salad) with just a tiny bowl of chili after bowling...then Sunday I only at at D&D (cheese dip and one cookie)...so I'm confident that my calories are under even though I didn't actually log anything.
  • WifiresGettingFit
    WifiresGettingFit Posts: 1,773 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you had a fantastic weekend! Happy Birthday to your Dad!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Monday #149 - Food was totally naughty...they didn't have the sashimi I wanted, so I ended up with a phily roll, which was delicious, then I had carrot cake when I got home...I haven't even keyed it yet to see where the calories were...got extra walking in, so that's good, but no weights and I didn't do abs because I was crazy tired last night...today my throat is scratchy off and on, so hope I'm not getting sick!!!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Finally keyed in my calories - still less than 200 over, since my goal is +/-200, that actually puts me on target...but carbs were way over...not in line with keto...
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Tuesday #150 - Totally a planned out day...got walking done, weights done, had an awesome time at happy hour and played Jenga plus made a new friend...and my husband came, so it was even like a date night!!! Awesomesauce!!!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Wednesday #151 - Happy Valentines Day!!! Lots of walking and some aerobics work for zombie challenge...plus, a super delicious dinner of steak and shrimp - I even successfully avoided the mac & cheese...but then I had wine and ate some carrot cake, so probably blew the carbs for the day anyway...whatever...no leg weights, I'll have to double up tonight to play catch up!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Thursday #152 - exercise was amazing, lots of walking, plus beast legs and beast back...totally made up for missing weights on valentine's day...also, I just wasn't very hungry, so I ended the day over 1,000 calories under goal...which will offset the almost 900 calories I was over on valentine's day, so that is a nice balance to achieve...now I just need to keep today on target and stay on target over the weekend...I'm planning to hit the beach house for some sanding and mudding on the room, and usually it's easy for me to stay under when I'm busy, so here's hoping for a good weekend...on the down side, that will probably mean I miss workouts, which sucks for making them up, but if I'm really good and do them tonight, plus get up early to do weights before hitting the road, plus get home Sunday in time to do cardio, then maybe, just maybe, I won't have to get any extra workout days in next week...<sigh>...staying on the path is not easy.

I have literally been working out out half my life. I started when I was 21, I'm now 42. I don't know why this is a shocking revelation for me, or maybe this is just my version of a mid-life crisis. Was it really worth it? Do I really want to keep doing this? That means I will soon be working out MORE than half my life? What the heck? Is there ever a point where enough working out is enough and I can be done? Is there ever a point where there aren't more goals to achieve? Could I even stop if I wanted? It's as much habit as anything now, what would I do with my time if I wasn't working out? Do I ever really want to lose the mobility that I have gained and preserved?

I bet I can do more today at 42 than the average 21 year old. For right now, I guess that's enough. I still want to be stronger. I haven't gotten to where I can curl 35# per arm yet. That's still a goal. I'm still on this journey.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Zombies:
    Cardio 20/15
    Sprint 2/10
    Strength 150/135
    Core 70/150
    Food - all but 1
    Water - all