Tiffany's Progress Tracking

Options

Replies

• tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    Friday #153 - food was good and workouts were done...yay me...

Saturday #154 - walking, plus good food, plus driving to the beach and lots of upper body work sanding the room...

Sunday #155 - lots of work on the house, plus driving home and a nice healthy dinner...minimal workouts...
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Monday #156 - wow...I just assumed my food would be over since I wasn't able to pre-log...I stuck to things I knew I could eat and was good, but I just assumed I would eat too much on an eat-less day...nope, I was totally in line with food yesterday...salad for lunch, ham & cheese snack, salmon pinwheels with kombucha for dinner...exercise was just walking, but that's pretty much as planned for a monday, and we had shopping errands to run, so just ended up grabbing dinner at wegmans...even carbs were totally on point - who knew these things could happen without pre-logging.

It does make me feel a little better about my weekends where I don't log, apparently I can estimate pretty well, at least for a short period of time.
  • WifiresGettingFit
    WifiresGettingFit Posts: 1,773 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! =)
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Tuesday #157 - it's a good thing today was an eat-more day because I was a bottomless pit and certain to accomplish that!!! I managed to reign it in and keep it within goal, but holy cow, it was a day to stuff my face...walked, beasted (shoulders to make up for saturday's miss and chest)...watched the olympics while I lifted, it was cool.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Wednesday #158 - It was a totally hungry day, which was super annoying because it was an eat less day...got my walking done...had a huge salad for lunch...pizza for dinner with friends...plus haircuts, so no evening weights...we didn't get home until 11pm, and then I was too hungry to sleep, so I had a yogurt and some trail mix and logged them under today...<sigh>...totally need to reign in the hungry monster!!!
  • WifiresGettingFit
    Options
    Being a bottomless pit sucks. I hope you're able to reign it in! You're always pretty consistent, maybe you just need a maintenance or diet break? I know you have eat more days but it's just a thought.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Thursday #159 - eat more day, which was nice, and I totally did all morning and at lunch...then I cut it off and reigned it in...no snacking between lunch and dinner...took the girl to ballet and it was raining so I couldn't walk, but I also didn't go have a beer or any food at the brewery...got home about 9 pm and had dinner...after dinner I showered and went to bed...so, now I'm 2 strength workouts behind, but I feel better rested and the appetite seems to be sated for the moment!!!

And the very best part is that tonight I don't have to go anywhere or do anything away from home...so it's actually possible that I could get my workouts caught up...though 3 in one day might be a bit much...could I do legs, back, and arms...in theory, yes, they are not shared muscle groups...in reality, we will see how I feel...I think I'll try back and arms first because I can do legs with body weight or a single pair of dumbells fairly easily at the beach this weekend as a catch up while the others would require me to lug multiple pairs of weights around.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Hogwarts:
    Red -
    Orange - Carrot
    Yellow - Peach
    Green - Avocado
    Blue/Purple - Blueberry
    White - Mushroom
    Spider workout - 0 min.

Zombies:
    Cardio 19/18
    Strength (chair dips) 0/150
    Agility (shuffle) 0/70
    Food - all
    Water - all
    Weight - ? (149.4 Fri am)
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Friday #160 - on target for food, no exercise except walking.

Saturday #161 - didn't track food, but didn't have time to eat much with the taxi business and heading to the beach, lunch at Freddy's, I was good and did NOT have a shake or fries, chicken alfredo for dinner...I'm an amazing cook, if I do say so myself!

Sunday #162 - didn't track food, but didn't have time to eat much, Jersey Mike's for lunch, chicken cordon bleu for dinner...no exercise except working on the room and several hours of yard work.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Monday #163 - I need to adjust my food, I was good and didn't go eat at the brewery, but went walking instead - yay me...shark week started late in the day - UGH...so I ended up not working out, just walking for the day, plus went to be early...<sigh>...Tue-Thurs should be awful, but at least it will be over soon!!!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Tuesday #164 - Food was about 500 cal too low, but I can live with that even though I'm supposed to eat all the food on the eat more days...exercise was awesome, walking, beast chest, and some extra abs work...had a delicious dinner, made a diet cake, and hung the cabinets in the laundry room...very productive day all around!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Wednesday #165 - super ravenous appetite today so far...what the hades, this needs to just STOP!!!! Woke up at 3:30 am and was so hungry I couldn't go back to sleep, so I ate a yogurt...slept fine after that...just fighting a huge hunger now...and it's almost time to walk, so I don't want to eat right now because I don't want to be super full and trying to walk...I'd like to get my exercise in and THEN have lunch...<sigh>...
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Wednesday #165 'cont - so, took my walk early...had an enormous salad for lunch and a tiny piece of diet cake...I'm feeling so much better now!!!
  • WifiresGettingFit
    Options
    Glad you're feeling better!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Wed #165 'cont - so...went to see the tax lady and probably way over on carbs since we had sushi, but calories should be ok...exercise was just walking since we didn't get home until after 10pm and then I just showered and went to bed.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Thursday #166 - wow, kind of an awesome day...walking done...ran home and got ready for the ballet thing...it was raining so I went to the brewery instead of extra walking...had wings and a beer - which I already PLANNED for, so that didn't throw me off target at all...then I went home and did my weights (beast legs and beast back) and even made up for what I missed on Wed...and then I had planned to have a couple cheeseburgers, but I found I had no appetite at all...I was a bit worried about working intensely and not eating because that makes me kind of ick in the morning sometimes...so, I just ate a couple pieces of cheese and called it a night...I ended the day over a thousand calories under, which is not really the plan, but for one day it won't hurt anything.
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Hogwarts - tea fry feta

z8
    cardio 21/20
    combat 220/200
    agility 110/100
    food all
    water all
    weight?
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Friday #167 - I thought I already posted this...anyway, good day for food, excellent day for sleep, I was in bed shortly after 9...

Saturday #168 - good day for food, omelette for lunch, some cold cuts for dinner, and a whole freaking bottle of wine, but some cool hogwarts exercise keeping me busy when not playing taxi...
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    Sunday #169 - totally rocked it with the combat and the walking...then went to the movies and watched Black Panther - so totally good!!!
  • tcunbeliever
    Options
    I am so totally bored of BEAST - I'm going to switch up the workouts for the rest of the month...why can't I do a workout more than 2 months without being bored out of my mind...oh well, going to do full body 3x a week for March and April...also, since Thursday is now a ballet day, going to shift the strength/eat more days to Tues, Fri, and Sun.

On the plus side, I did measurements and I'm totally happy with those...I lost another 3 inches in the torso overall...several places a full inch in one spot...always trying to get rid of the fluff!!! Looking pretty strong and badass...need to do another set of photos maybe...would be interesting to compare...I think my last photos were from July, so maybe I'll wait a few more months so I can get almost a full year in...