Scale, why should I dump thee? Let me count the ways....

Options

Replies

• RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    I'm sick today and feeling lousy...this duo made me smile! You guys are hilarious. Vit D...ha!! Love it
  • jasperdog52554
    jasperdog52554 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    *looser*
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Panda_Poptarts Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    I weigh more after I poop.

That defies the laws of science, but it's true.
  • karebear5891
    karebear5891 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    This thread has made my night. Just saying.

But yeah, my scale has been fluctuating a lot, but I feel better and the fact of how busy I've been and the things I've accomplished this week speak volumes to the change in my energy level. I've had 3 people comment to me about noticing I'm losing weight, and these 3 people didn't know I had changed my WOE! I do weigh myself daily, but I don't take that number to heart. Oh! And shark week definitely affects it, too!
  • RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    Options
    I weigh more after I poop.

That defies the laws of science, but it's true.

Whew!

That seems like a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an ..enema? Do you have a bidet attachment that endeavors to fill the void with olive oil?

Or are you perhaps snacking on a pork roast while perched upon the throne?
  • RalfLott
    Options
    Can I just add that my scale is retarded as well. Pants are beginning to feel loser, so that's awesome. Monday, weighed myself then napped. Weighed again post nap. I gained 1.4 lbs in my sleep! dirty rotten *kitten*

I must have been eating donuts in my sleep again ;)

That *might* loosely fit under #10 above...
  • Shadowmf023
    Shadowmf023 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Lol I don't take my scale too seriously. I have to climb on it 3-5 times to make sure I get the "right" number. Because it sometimes measures 2-3lbs heavier for no reason. And I don't even move mine.

I do have a goal number in mind. But that's just an idea for the sake of having a goal.

I'll go by clothing size. At least I know what size I'd like to be. :wink:
  • Shadowmf023
    Options
    RalfLott wrote: »
    Ha! I'm with you there, @Shadowmf023. On a good day, I can squeeze....er, imagine myself squeezing into all sorts of slim outfits and launching my own Incredible Shrinking Man clothing line.

Jeez...what a horrible name for a clothing line...
  • dmariet116
    dmariet116 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Y'all are hilarious!!! :p
    Lately I have loved my scale! <3 But of course that is not always the case! We have a serious semi-dysfunctional love/hate relationship going on!
  • RalfLott
    Options
    @dmariet116 - If you're in a scale-lovin' way, you've made it to Slim St. Congrats!
  • RalfLott
    Options
    @Shadowmf023 - I was only kidding! (Really just going to call it ISM :wink: )
  • Shadowmf023
    Options
    RalfLott wrote: »
    @Shadowmf023 - I was only kidding! (Really just going to call it ISM :wink: )

Lol the name you chose made me think of a select few men. But it wasn't because of their body size. At least, not their upper body size...
  • dmariet116
    dmariet116 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    @RalfLott Not quite made it; another 37 lbs to go. I know the weight loss will slow so when it does I will definitely be breaking up with my scale!
  • RalfLott
    Options
    FYI, it's usually a good idea to keep your bath water above 50 degrees.