Streak: 36
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Oct 24

Me: 18
    The B: 6
    DBF: 0

Those are some great streaks, Mae and Hillmike. good job!
  • gr33nslime
    gr33nslime Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Oct 25

Me 13
    B 2

Dbf 6

Back home in the comfort of my own food and my own routines and away from the temptation of previous binge foods. Almost made a week binge free - hasnt been like that in a long time so this checking in is helping as I enjoy seeing the DBF number getting bigger and bigger.

• NiceGuySF
    NiceGuySF Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Oct 24

Me: 19
    Binge: 5

Streak:5

• mae918
    mae918 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Me: 25
    B: 0
    B-free: 39

Thanks, @Nevadaden!
  • hillmike56
    hillmike56 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Oct 26

Me: 25
    Binge: 0

Streak: 37

Yes Thanks, @Nevadaden ! I've basically forced myself into a new habit of not eating after the last meal of the evening ... absolutely nothing. It seems to force me not to set off the Binge. Before I would try popcorn or carrots thinking that would be okay for late night snacking. But then that Demon would start talking to me and it would go wild from there. Best to you on your streak!
  • gr33nslime
    Options
    Oct 26

Me 13
    B 3

Dbf 0

Got too cocky. A new day dawns.
  • mae918
    Options
    Me: 26
    B-free: 40

I overdid it a little today, but still feel pretty good about my ability to stop and change course. Definitely a win.
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Oct 26

Me: 21*

Streak: 1

Yesterday I fell off the wagon. "TOM" visited.
  • hillmike56
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Oct 27

Streak: 38

Thinking about Halloween and a candy binge. These holidays coming up a tough ones.
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    mae918 wrote: »
    B-free: 40

I overdid it a little today, but still feel pretty good about my ability to stop and change course. Definitely a win.

@mae918 - that is a serious victory! Any strategies or tips for redirection to share??? Another post is fine if there would be triggers here.
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    lamlam2013 wrote: »
    Oct 26

Me: 21*

Streak: 1

Yesterday I fell off the wagon. "TOM" visited.

@lamlam2013 - Aunt Flo is one of those who seems to only know how to share love via food, and lots of it, no? I wonder if there are cycle specific multivitamins for the nutrients we lose during this time that would set us up for better success/more level "visits?"
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Oct 26

Me: 20
    the B: 6
    DBF: 2
  • gr33nslime
    Options
    Oct 28

Me 14
    B 3

Dbf 1

Thought seriously about continuing the binge from yesterday, but didnt.
  • hillmike56
    Options
    Oct 28

Me: 27

Streak: 39

I'm such a scale watcher. I hate it when it jumps a few tenths on me in the morning for no reason. But Binge there no room there to screw with my mind. I know it will move soon.

@gr33nslime Congratulations on being back on track.
    @lamlam2013 TOM must have contacts with the BINGE good luck on getting back on track!
  • mae918
    Options
    Me: 27
    B-free: 41

Thank you @KnitOrMiss!!! These past 41 days have not been without struggle... You asked how I stopped myself.. I'm at the point now where I think "I have it under control," but I know from so many past experiences throughout my life that I never have it under control and I never fully will. I started taking on a low carb/sugar approach about a month ago (most of my trigger foods are in this category). For the most part I just don't play with fire and I stay away from them, but I caught myself over-indulging and reminded myself that I would quickly spiral if I kept it up and I've just been making so much progress.. I didn't want to break my 40-day streak.. accountability of this group is what got me (and kept me) on track these last two years. I have to keep reminding myself that I will always need accountability..and that the struggle isn't nearly over if I lose a few pounds. This is forever for me, but that's okay - because what a great thing to be so intentional in putting positive energy into my health.