lynnjano Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    @twinmom_112002 30 minutes added!
    @Team 2..any link to week two?
    Or not posted yet?
  • lynnjano
    Options
    Wish there was a little more heads up time for planning.
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    @motivatedsister You need to include a BRIEF DESCRIPTION about where you live.
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    lynnjano wrote: »
    Team 2..any link to week two?
    Or not posted yet?

Not posted yet. Last week's posting time was set to be 8 PM PDT but not sure if that will be the goal each week. Looking forward to it though!! :)
  • Annampea
    Annampea Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Team 2, I think we have had a great week! My exercise minutes are not as high as I would like since the sinus goo has come back on me this weekend. Today was pretty well a day in bed in order to try and be ready to tackle the work week. Thanks for such encouragement and work as a team.
  • Annampea
    Annampea Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    @lbenson2006 Cahokia Mounds are totally worth it! Free to see the museum and walk the grounds. Plus our family has a link to a part of the display with ax heads that were dug up from the surrounding area by my father in laws brother, Delmont Pearson. If you get a chance, I highly encourage you to go. Walking around the site and climbing the stairs to Monks Mound make for some great exercise minutes!
  • lynnjano
    Options
    Looks like we are tied for fourth? But we still have some empty spots on minutes and challenges...anyone out there that can post stil has time!
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    THE WEEK TWO DESTINATION AND CHALLENGES ARE FINALLY UP AND RUNNING!
    WEEK ONE FINAL RESULTS AND THE NEW SPREADSHEET WILL BE POSTED BY MORNING!
    YOU ALL ARE AN AMAZING GROUP!
    I LOVE THE ENTHUSIASM!
    HAPPY RACING!

:)
  • DebbieNeedham1
    DebbieNeedham1 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Yeah seems like an easier week this week - Challenge 2 and 3 will be very easy for me - I dont snack after dinner - so that's that one done. Plus I work from home - the printer is upstairs and I am up and down the stairs all day lol!!! Am tracking it now to make sure I get there - am also throwing in a few extra trips for good measure - so am already well on my way to nailing that one!!
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Options
    I never eat after 10pm. That is pretty much bed time...so that is already done!! I am excited about Challenge 2. This will give me an excuse to visit stairs in our neighbouring city. There are 326 stairs... @MissionEnforcer does going down count towards the stair count?

wplpwosuvyav.jpeg
  • DebbieNeedham1
    Options
    @Joanna2012B - WOW that looks fun lol!!! going downstairs doesnt count unfortunately! looks like u gotta go up that sucker twice he he ;)
  • Joanna2012B
    Options
    @DebbieNeedham1 Oh I was planning twice, but now I may have to do it 3 times. That unfortunate, going down stairs is as much of a workout as going up. I am getting my 770 in one shot!!
  • DebbieNeedham1
    Options
    @DebbieNeedham1 Oh I was planning twice, but now I may have to do it 3 times. That unfortunate, going down stairs is as much of a workout as going up. I am getting my 770 in one shot!!

Oh no lol!!!! well fair play to ya - I am racking mine up bit by bit - already at 140 steps - got someone popping over soon then will do the vids and a bit of extra stuff - I have had to quit on the October challenge as am just not well enough atm to do it - maybe I will try again in November - doesnt mean I am giving up though - I downloaded a couple of apps - 30 day butt and 30 day ab challenge - not as intense as Oct challenge but I am taking my time and still working - the minutes also go towards the race miles... I have checked in though - you guys are doing amazing!!! You got any thoughts of a challenge for November???
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    THE WEEK TWO SPREADSHEET IS UP.
    Week One was very close & it is obvious every team is in it to win it.
    THE RESULTS FOR WEEK ONE ARE AS FOLLOWS:
    1st Place: Team One - 1260 points
    2nd Place: Team Five - 1235 points
    3rd Place: Team Six - 1180 points
    4th & 5th Place: A Tie! Team Two & Team Three - 1170 points
    6th Place: Team Four - 1130 points
    Individual team results may be viewed under the "Past Weeks" Tab.
    Good luck during Week Two!
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes! What a great fight, and so impressive for all of the teams. Team 2 you guys are awesome! I am amazed. The stairs will be the hardest for me as I have bad knees, but I am going to do it. Last amazing race we had a stair climb, I just paced it out all week long and kept an ongoing log of steps taken at my desk. I counted every stair I took. I now have a house with stairs. I go up them between 10-15 times a day.

• Joanna2012B
    Options

Oh no lol!!!! well fair play to ya - I am racking mine up bit by bit - already at 140 steps - got someone popping over soon then will do the vids and a bit of extra stuff - I have had to quit on the October challenge as am just not well enough atm to do it - maybe I will try again in November - doesnt mean I am giving up though - I downloaded a couple of apps - 30 day butt and 30 day ab challenge - not as intense as Oct challenge but I am taking my time and still working - the minutes also go towards the race miles... I have checked in though - you guys are doing amazing!!! You got any thoughts of a challenge for November???

That's ok Debbie...your health is more important. I am looking for a new challenge for November. Tim was going to create one, I will encourage him to do so!!

I'm thinking something that doesn't involve planks...LOL :s
  • energyseeker
    energyseeker Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I see we have to work very hard to catch up with 1st place. We all did well for our life circumstances. Steps will be a challenge for me as I get shooting pain in my knees with stepping up if I do too many at a time. I want to get them done with though so I will take breaks as often as I need to while getting as much as I can in next couple evenings. I might go to school and climb the outdoor bleachers and rest as needed. Keep it up Team 2 Beat!
  • DebbieNeedham1
    Options

That's ok Debbie...your health is more important. I am looking for a new challenge for November. Tim was going to create one, I will encourage him to do so!!

I'm thinking something that doesn't involve planks...LOL :s

OK great - keep me posted - lol!!! yeah I know what you mean - or at least maybe not at such crazy levels lol!!! Just finished Challenge 1 - took a wee bit more out of me than anticipated - never mind - that's some points on the board - quite enjoyed it actually - although my cats, who were waiting for their tea - were rather bemused at my antics pmsl!!! ;)