Replies

• Kristykris31
    Kristykris31 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Jan 22

Me: 20
    Binge: 2

Binge-free: 11

Haven't binged, but have eaten a bit more than my calorie allowance the past two days. Have my mum staying from another state, so we were entertaining other family. I did exercise to try to counteract my extra and it helped to curb the "I have already eaten more than I planned, I might as well keep going" thoughts.
  • hillmike56
    hillmike56 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Me: 16
    Binge: 5
    YWC: 2

@melsouth1972 first of all welcome back! Good luck in Liverpool! If Liverpool is anything like London I wish you well on this goal. This American got the chance to go to London a couple of years ago. Those red buses you have seem to stop at every pub and Indian restaurant ... I'm am so drawn to beer and curry both my achilles heel.

@gr33nslime What a great start you have to the new year! Hang in there!
  • mae918
    mae918 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    For 1/21:

Me: 19
    B: 2
    B-free: 17

Thanks @gr33nslime! I'm doing things perfectly but this is the Definitely the best I've ever done at home! Also, got 3/3 in for this week. Lots of walking and some other leg exercises too :)
  • hillmike56
    Options
    Me: 17
    YWC: 3
  • gr33nslime
    gr33nslime Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Jan 23
    Me 23
    B 0
    DBF 23

Yay @mae918, feels good dont it. I think i only made it to 2/3 last week, so try for 3/3 this week. Still struggling a bit but feel that keeping my streak alive is helping me stay strong.
  • melsouth1972
    melsouth1972 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    hillmike56 wrote: »

@melsouth1972 first of all welcome back! Good luck in Liverpool! If Liverpool is anything like London I wish you well on this goal. This American got the chance to go to London a couple of years ago. Those red buses you have seem to stop at every pub and Indian restaurant ... I'm am so drawn to beer and curry both my achilles heel.

hillmike56 wrote: »

Thank you both. I'm still doing good. Liverpool Wednesday @hillmike56 I've had the pleasure of visiting Florida a couple of times and you Americans know how to make good food
  • melsouth1972
    melsouth1972 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    @hillmike56, by the way London is on my doorstep, so know exactly what you mean
  • mae918
    Options
    Me: 21
    B: 2
    B-free: 19

Airport food tonight, but hanging in there! Back to it tomorrow. Good job @gr33nslime. Going to try for 3/3 again this week..
  • branbuds
    branbuds Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Jan 22

The Binge: 6

Days Binge Free: 0

My stomach feels so full and stretched out. I am mad at myself for caving to the urge to binge.

Tomorrow is a new day. Sigh.
  • hillmike56
    Options
    Me: 18
    YWC: 4

@branbuds so understand in my latest experiences with BINGE laying in bed after a loss is the worse part. That feeling you talk about in your stomach is so unpleasant. And you just wonder why did you listen because we all have experienced it so many times and it always ends the same. And then I recall what I thought was a great feeling of stuffing all this crap into my mouth was really, really not worth it! Good Luck to you getting back to victory in this battle!
  • gr33nslime
    Options
    Jan 24
    Me 23
    B 1
    DBF 0

I could feel it coming, the weakening of the will... will have to start that 100 from today @hillmike56
    Up side, got a run in 1/3 @mae918
  • Kristykris31
    Options
    Jan 24

Me: 20
    Binge: 4

Binge-free: 0

Damn it!!! So mad at myself too @branbuds ... but you're right, today is a new day. I plan on exercising after breakfast, and have mapped out a healthy meal plan to follow for the day. I will start the 100 from today with you @gr33nslime
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Jan 24

Me: 19*

Streak: 7

I was out of town last weekend and am just now getting caught up on recording things.
  • mae918
    Options
    B: 3
    B-free: 0
  • hillmike56
    Options
    Me: 19
    YWC: 5

The fact that we still show back up after a defeat shows we might be down but not out!

• branbuds
    branbuds Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Jan 24

Me: 17
    The Binge: 7

Days Binge Free: 1
  • gr33nslime
    Options
    Jan 25
    Me 23
    B 2
    DBF 0

Lets do it @Kristykris31 :) Now i have all that out of my system. After such a hiatus from binge food, i can definitely notice the sugar hangover in the morning when I binge. Its horrible.
  • Kristykris31
    Options
    Jan 25

Binge: 4

Binge-free: 1

Trying to focus on the positives, I seem to have lost a bit of weight from having less binges... and my binges aren't as extreme as they can be. Aiming for 100 straight! My husband booked our flights for my friend's wedding so the countdown is on. Island resort wedding and Great Barrier Reef in July!
  • mae918
    Options
    Me: 22
    B: 3
    B-free: 1

Yay for starting over! So happy to have made it through today with minimal struggle... Especially after yesterday :)
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Jan 25

Me: 17*
    The B: 8
    DBF: 9