Replies

• Kristykris31
    Kristykris31 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Jan 30

Me: 24
    Binge: 6

Binge-free: 1

I made an appointment today to see a dr about my weight. It's not for another week and a half, but I plan on being honest about my binges/binge eating disorder. They run a health clinic where they do body composition analysis/monthly weigh-ins and consultations with drs and nutritionists about meal plans etc... so I was thinking some extra accountability might be what I need. A bit intimidating though!
  • hillmike56
    hillmike56 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Me: 24
    Binge: 5
    YWC: 10

@mae918 Understood salty chips are my tigger foods. I use to think that popcorn at night was okay but found it just set that voice off in my head calling for me to find those chips. That's a great approach of not having it there to call you.

@krstykris31 That sounds like a great approach. Figuring out that approach to accountability takes multiple paths for most of us. We have a strong opponent.
  • mae918
    mae918 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Me: 27
    B: 3
    B-free: 6

@hillmike56 - If it is in the house, I usually don't have a chance at having a healthy day... There are certain foods I love, but do okay with having around...But I know if I've talked myself into buying a certain favorite...A binge will happen within a few days.
  • Kristykris31
    Kristykris31 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Jan 31

Me: 25
    Binge: 6

Binge-free: 2

That's me done for the month! I think I have done better in Jan than I did in December, but no idea because I wasn't tracking. Here's to an even better month in Feb!

@mae918 I am the same if there's a favourite food in the house. As long as I don't have any at all, I can resist for awhile... but if it's still there, I will eventually cave and it will turn into a full blown binge. All or nothing :p:#
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Jan 30

Me: 25*

Streak: 13
  • mae918
    mae918 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Me: 28
    B: 3
    B-free: 7

Great way to end the month @ 1 week!!! :)
  • hillmike56
    hillmike56 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Me: 25
    YWC: 11

Yes a great way to end the month! But for some reason my math skills seemed to have left me how I got 25 + 5 to equal 31? So anyway I know the BINGE battle count is right I have a calendar for it. On to Feb ...