show us your meals or describe them!!

Options

Replies

• blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    kokonani wrote: »
    I'm definitely going to eat pizza soon! Haven't had a slice for probably close to a year! I have been so brainwashed into believing that pizza crust and hamburger buns were carb monsters..!!

They are carb monsters but carbs are allowed (within reasonable amounts)!
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    blambo61 wrote: »

Correction, Bob... They're allowed with OMAD in any amount; whether reasonable or unreasonable is subjective and matter of personal opinion. Not everyone sees carbs as the bad guy, I know I don't. Lolol :smiley:
  • blambo61
    edited July 2017
    Options
    wsandy8512 wrote: »

Correction, Bob... They're allowed with OMAD in any amount; whether reasonable or unreasonable is subjective and matter of personal opinion. Not everyone sees carbs as the bad guy, I know I don't. Lolol :smiley:

The limit I was trying to allude to was not to go past calorie limits for the day, other than that, eat up!
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    wsandy8512 wrote: »

The limit I was trying to allude to was not to go past calorie limits for the day, other than that, eat up!

Ah, gotcha! :) Thanks for clarifying :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    I <3 carbs but those suckers do add up quickly! I had pasta last night and when I logged it I was like oh yeah I forgot about that LOL
  • ooliviuoo
    ooliviuoo Posts: 81 Member
    Options

Turkey/potatoes/tomatoes with tons of hot chili. Also, garlic. Huge quantity ;)

My mouth is on fire right now....

4FZnN1W.jpg

• arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    looks great
  • blambo61
    Options
    That looks awesome!
  • kokonani
    kokonani Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    So yesterday we went out to Olive Garden (which normally I would hate because I can only eat chicken breast or salmon and broccoli) but this time I knew I was going to enjoy some pasta! Wow! I hadn't had pasta for so long. It felt great to eat like a normal person with the family and then afterwards we went for dessert. It was fun having fro-yo with the kids! *Even after such a high carb meal, this morning when I weighed, I was down from yesterday! Now I am completely convinced that carbs are not my enemy!
  • ooliviuoo
    ooliviuoo Posts: 81 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Chicken soup with garlic. Small bowl.
    Veggies (broccoli, corn, peas) with 2 scrambled eggs. On top with red colour I put (as usual for me) tons of crazy hot chili. Also, a good portion of garlic.

I think I eat too much this evening but was OK (caloric point of view).

fWX58sE.jpg

eln1E4K.jpg

• minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    kokonani wrote: »
    So yesterday we went out to Olive Garden (which normally I would hate because I can only eat chicken breast or salmon and broccoli) but this time I knew I was going to enjoy some pasta! Wow! I hadn't had pasta for so long. It felt great to eat like a normal person with the family and then afterwards we went for dessert. It was fun having fro-yo with the kids! *Even after such a high carb meal, this morning when I weighed, I was down from yesterday! Now I am completely convinced that carbs are not my enemy!
    Best thing ever - eating like a "normal" person!! I used to actually get kinda pissed off sometimes if we went to a restaurant that didn't have any low calorie options. Like it wasn't fair!!!!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    My OMAD meal today is a 4 egg, Hamburg, Broccoli and Cheese Scramble :p
    v2kl59j0zf8k.jpg
  • jvcinv
    jvcinv Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    That looks good Brenda, my kind of meal.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom... If you can call it a scramble, I'm in! Looks delicious ma dear
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    Tonight's OMAD meal was a Taco Zucchini Boat with Cheddar Cheese and Sour Cream on the side :p

02urwgzyomg3.jpg
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Taco zucchini boat! Love it... :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    OMG love! Any veggie vessel is ma frand!
  • minigrrll
    Options
    You guys kill me! Veggie vessel!! Hahahahaha
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    That looks good, I will have to try that come Friday. A meatless variety of course. Thinking about Mexican Zucchini Burrito Boats.
  • Brendalea69
    edited August 2017
    Options
    That looks good, I will have to try that come Friday. A meatless variety of course. Thinking about Mexican Zucchini Burrito Boats.

Please take a photo and let us know what you put in it :)