show us your meals or describe them!!

Options

Replies

• brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Options
    I actually used to LOVE cottage cheese and pineapple during my dieting days. When that was considered a "treat," you can only imagine what I was eating on my "good" days. :s
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    minigrrll wrote: »
    kokonani wrote: »
    I love this Group! I think we are the only group posting photos of meals that look like these..fit for a king!

Hahahaha! Everybody else is probably posting pictures of a few dry rice cakes with some canned tuna! Or cottage cheese with pineapple (remember that anybody?!).

:D:D:D #TRUUUUUUUUUTH!
  • jvcinv
    jvcinv Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    My Meal for tonight, it's one of my favorites egg scrambled with broccoli cheddar cheese and sausage :)
    zkjk8q3m0cqq.jpg

I was planning to have eggs tonight and I've got sausage, cheese and broccoli on hand so I'm going to do this one.
    It looks awesome.
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    jvcinv wrote: »
    My Meal for tonight, it's one of my favorites egg scrambled with broccoli cheddar cheese and sausage :)
    zkjk8q3m0cqq.jpg

I was planning to have eggs tonight and I've got sausage, cheese and broccoli on hand so I'm going to do this one.
    It looks awesome.

Its sooo yummy I might have it again tonight too :p I cook everything separately and then mix it all together and then add salt and pepper but you can do it anyway you like, enjoy :)
  • jvcinv
    jvcinv Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    jvcinv wrote: »
    zkjk8q3m0cqq.jpg

It looks awesome.

Its sooo yummy I might have it again tonight too :p I cook everything separately and then mix it all together and then add salt and pepper but you can do it anyway you like, enjoy :)
    yep that's exactly how I'll do it too, cook separate then combine. I can almost taste it now!

• mistymeadows2005
    Options
    I'm a cook it all together person LOL but it still looks delicious I might do that soon too but with fried eggs instead of scrambled <3
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    I'm a cook it all together person LOL but it still looks delicious I might do that soon too but with fried eggs instead of scrambled <3

Hahahaha! Me too - because I'm too lazy to wash more than one pan!!
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    @mistymeadows2005 and @minigrrll, could we three have any more in common than we do already? lolol Not only do I like the one pan method, unlike my mom and grandma (RIP) and every other woman in our family, including my mother-in-law, who put everything from the pan into a pretty serving dish... my serving method is to leave serving utensils in the pan or pans used for meal, throw some plates and eating utensils on the counter with napkins, and everyone just grab. That, or I'll fix plates and pass them out. I loathe doing a ton of dishes. lolol
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    wsandy8512 wrote: »
    @mistymeadows2005 and @minigrrll, could we three have any more in common than we do already? lolol Not only do I like the one pan method, unlike my mom and grandma (RIP) and every other woman in our family, including my mother-in-law, who put everything from the pan into a pretty serving dish... my serving method is to leave serving utensils in the pan or pans used for meal, throw some plates and eating utensils on the counter with napkins, and everyone just grab. That, or I'll fix plates and pass them out. I loathe doing a ton of dishes. lolol

OH totally - and I'll use paper plates if it's a setting in which I can get away with it LOL - less dishes=happy Steph!
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    ^^Yes, that too! :-)
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Hahaha - all so true! I am a very hands-off entertainer.. No way I'm getting stuck in the kitchen!!
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    ^^Lol, we are just awesome! :-)
  • Brendalea69
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I was sooo excited that I forgot to take a picture of my breakfast...My Mom bought me a Huge Banana Chocolate Chip Muffin from my Brother's Mostly Muffins Shop and it was super YUMMY!!! He makes the best bakery items and I'm not just saying that because he's my brother...I will take a picture next time :p
  • brittdee88
    brittdee88 Posts: 1,874 Member
    Options
    Yummmm! That muffin sounds awesome! I love the chocolate and banana combo!
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    Red Baron Supreme Pizza...I added my own mushrooms :p
    zya1ykznbz42.jpg
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    I was sooo excited that I forgot to take a picture of my breakfast...My Mom bought me a Huge Banana Chocolate Chip Muffin from my Brother's Mostly Muffins Shop and it was super YUMMY!!! He makes the best bakery items and I'm not just saying that because he's my brother...I will take a picture next time :p

Yes, please remember picture next time! :-) How nice that your brother has his own business, so cool. Do you get a family discount? LOL

• blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    Pizza tonight also. We usually get little ceasers on Fri night. I doctor mine up with muchrooms and peppers and such also!
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    wsandy8512 wrote: »

Yes, please remember picture next time! :-) How nice that your brother has his own business, so cool. Do you get a family discount? LOL

I get free ones on holidays :)
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    blambo61 wrote: »
    Pizza tonight also. We usually get little ceasers on Fri night. I doctor mine up with muchrooms and peppers and such also!

I love Little Ceasers :)
  • kokonani
    kokonani Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely going to eat pizza soon! Haven't had a slice for probably close to a year! I have been so brainwashed into believing that pizza crust and hamburger buns were carb monsters..!!