Brenda's OMAD Journey

Replies

• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited March 2017
    I had someone try to tell me that how I'm eating is not healthy and I just laughed and said yes it is, I've never felt better!!! :p This week I'm doing two water fasting days, Today and Friday and starting tomorrow I'm going to start walking on my treadmill :)
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    haha don't worry about what they say. as long as we're reaching our goals and prolonging our lives :)
  • KetoKaHee
    KetoKaHee Posts: 270 Member
    Exactly!! It is no one's business what food preferences we choose to eat. You are feeling fantastic and are having amazing results! You do YOU girlfriend! xoxo
  • Brendalea69
    Thanks Girls, I won't let them get me down and will definitely continue doing what I know is working :)

Today I walked on my treadmill, I walked 2 miles in 35 minutes and burned 262 calories :)
  • KetoKaHee
    Nice job!! That's a long way...I hope you listened to some good tunes or watched something fun!
  • Brendalea69
    Oh yes I listened to Hair Nation and 80's on 8 on my XM radio :p
  • leveejohn
    leveejohn Posts: 346 Member
    edited March 2017
    Ha, I have an odd mix on my iPhone, and I just let Shuffle pick. My favorite today? "Get the Funk Out ma Face" by the Brothers Johnson :D
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Nice! Build up slow so don't strain anything. May consider something like 3x week tell get used to it and then could do more. Your younger though so you probably don't have to worry as much as some of us old folks.
  • Vanguard1
    Vanguard1 Posts: 372 Member
    Hair nation is my favorite channel!!
  • Brendalea69
    leveejohn wrote: »
    Ha, I have an odd mix on my iPhone, and I just let Shuffle pick. My favorite today? "Get the Funk Out ma Face" by the Brothers Johnson :D

I've never heard that :p
  • Brendalea69
    Vanguard1 wrote: »
    Hair nation is my favorite channel!!

Me and my husband are Hair Band Junkies :p
  • Brendalea69
    blambo61 wrote: »
    Nice! Build up slow so don't strain anything. May consider something like 3x week tell get used to it and then could do more. Your younger though so you probably don't have to worry as much as some of us old folks.

I'm not young, Im almost 48 :p
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    blambo61 wrote: »

I'm not young, Im almost 48 :p

Then be even more careful! :) I forget I'm 55 and I get hurt all the time. :/
  • Mom2annie
    Mom2annie Posts: 177 Member
    @brendagaudette You look at least 10 years younger than you are!
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    I agree!
  • Brendalea69
    Thanks Girls, That's so sweet!!! I have 3 children ages 31, 27, 25 and 3 grandchildren ages 4, 1, and 6 months old...I feel old :p
  • KetoKaHee
    Please....we are like wine and get better with age!!!!!
  • Brendalea69
    Treadmill Workouts...
    Day...Miles...Minutes...Calories Burned
  • KetoKaHee
    Nice work!! Getting it done!! You have inspired me to do an extended fast. Funny how I never thought I could do OMAD and now I'm going for it! Keep up with your treadmill workouts!!
  • Brendalea69
    KetoKaHee wrote: »
    Nice work!! Getting it done!! You have inspired me to do an extended fast. Funny how I never thought I could do OMAD and now I'm going for it! Keep up with your treadmill workouts!!

Thanks, How long is your fast going to be?