TEAM SIX

Options

Replies

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,391 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    15 min of th kickboxing video complete:)

I wonder how these would taste, :)

CLEAN EATING TUNA PATTIES
    (Makes approximately 12 patties)

INGREDIENTS:
    3 (5 oz.) cans water packed tuna, no added salt, water drained
    3 eggs
    2 tablespoons lemon juice (about 1/2 a large lemon)
    1/2 cup chopped red onion
    1 teaspoon dried parsley
    1/2 teaspoon dried dill
    1 teaspoon garlic powder
    Oil for cooking
    DIRECTIONS:
    Stir everything together in a medium mixing bowl until well combined.
    Form small patties with your hands (about 1 1/2 inches in diameter).
    Cook in a skillet using a heart healthy oil.
    Clean Eating Tuna Patties Recipe
  • TrkyVic0327
    TrkyVic0327 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    Mmmmmm! Those sounds delicious, Jackie! I love tuna though, so for non-seafood lovers, not so much probably.

Great job getting in part of the workout already! :smiley:
  • starjam25
    starjam25 Posts: 4,725 Member
    Options
    starjam25 wrote: »
    I think it's funny that the weekly standings are the same every week with just one exception.... So.... Yep, team Sixpack, it's our turn to mess things up a bit!!

I pledge to put in 2 hours (120 minutes) more then my highest weekly minutes!!! What is everyone else going to pledge???

So I just figured out how many minutes I'll need for my pledge... 910 for the week but for the sake of easy, I'm rounding it to 1,000!!! Okay guys... that's my goal! I guess that's why they call it a challenge! (funny, I said that same exact thing for the 1,350 stairs!!)
  • starjam25
    Options
    @grandmajackie minus the onions, that sounds really yummy, I could do that even in a sandwich! I've never thought about dressing up tuna, except for sweet pickles! Will have to give that a try. Thanks for the post.
  • azsundancer
    azsundancer Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    I will have to catch up next time. I decided to get a can of oyster's for the challenge. small & simple :s

Todays Workout 118 mins total
    Pulled out the old dvd's for the challenge WATP 13 mins , JM Cardio Kickboxing 25 mins and Yardwork 80 mins.

I did Jillian Michaels CKB to go towards the KB challenge.. but going back and looking at the guidelines you can substitute classes...thats ok .. I enjoyed it and dont mind doing the other videos.
  • azsundancer
    Options
    I think it's funny that the weekly standings are the same every week with just one exception.... So.... Yep, team Sixpack, it's our turn to mess things up a bit!!

I pledge to put in 2 hours (120 minutes) more then my highest weekly minutes!!! What is everyone else going to pledge???

So I just figured out how many minutes I'll need for my pledge... 910 for the week but for the sake of easy, I'm rounding it to 1,000!!! Okay guys... that's my goal! I guess that's why they call it a challenge! (funny, I said that same exact thing for the 1,350 stairs!!)

Yep.. I figured.. my mins 671 for the week, Good Luck to you!! The effort will be a challenge .. but might just see us being the 1st to cross the line. Kudos to you @starjam25!
  • azsundancer
    Options
    15 min of th kickboxing video complete:)

I wonder how these would taste, :)

CLEAN EATING TUNA PATTIES
    (Makes approximately 12 patties)

INGREDIENTS:
    3 (5 oz.) cans water packed tuna, no added salt, water drained
    3 eggs
    2 tablespoons lemon juice (about 1/2 a large lemon)
    1/2 cup chopped red onion
    1 teaspoon dried parsley
    1/2 teaspoon dried dill
    1 teaspoon garlic powder
    Oil for cooking
    DIRECTIONS:
    Stir everything together in a medium mixing bowl until well combined.
    Form small patties with your hands (about 1 1/2 inches in diameter).
    Cook in a skillet using a heart healthy oil.
    Clean Eating Tuna Patties Recipe

We love ❤️ Tuna Patties! Thanks think I will make those later in the week.. its been a long while.
  • azsundancer
    Options
    I think we added crumbled saltines too that @GrandmaJackie.
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    BeLLe_60 wrote: »
    I think we added crumbled saltines too that @GrandmaJackie.

Thanks,I will for sure!

• PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Hello Sixpack.

I hate to have to say this. Yesterday I had to have an emergency surgery and will not be able to do any kind of physical activity for the next six weeks. I have requested Mission enforcer replace me on the team. I did offer to stay on as a Captain or co captain. Either way, I will be cheering you guys on.

Also, there was a mistake with the numbers transferring over. 30 points were missed. ME should be correcting it.

I love all the plans you guys have for increasing minutes, and getting challenges done.
  • azsundancer
    Options
    jdelaroy wrote: »
    Hello Sixpack.

I hate to have to say this. Yesterday I had to have an emergency surgery and will not be able to do any kind of physical activity for the next six weeks. I have requested Mission enforcer replace me on the team. I did offer to stay on as a Captain or co captain. Either way, I will be cheering you guys on.

Also, there was a mistake with the numbers transferring over. 30 points were missed. ME should be correcting it.

I love all the plans you guys have for increasing minutes, and getting challenges done.

Sorry to hear.. but glad to know that you are ok!! I hope you stay on as Team 6's captain as you have been great. :) Take it slow and easy .. mending takes time and patience.
  • azsundancer
    Options
    Talked to my husband about challenge 3, and he said we will make a trip to Jungle Jim's (a huge international food market) this week and buy some Bugs to eat! So, I guess I will be trying bugs this week! Ahhh!

I'm jealous.. have fun!
  • azsundancer
    Options
    ghizon wrote: »
    Hello team six, I'm the new player in this team. My name is Ghalia, I live in Orland Park, IL. I'm 34 years old. This is my first time doing this challenge and I'm enjoying it so far. I'm a stay at home mom to my almost 4 years old twins. My time revolve around them. I'm trying to loose 40 lbs and get fit. I enjoy walking and dancing. I'm excited to play with you and get to know you.
    @TrkyVic0327 Thank you.

Hi Ghalia :) Welcome! We're happy to have you along!
  • TrkyVic0327
    Options
    Oh @jdelaroy ! I hope you are okay! Praying for you as your body heals!
    I also hope you stay on as team captain as long as it doesn't interfere with your body getting the rest it needs. :heart:
  • lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    @jdelaroy sorry to hear about your surgery and wishing you a speedy recovery
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Hello Sixpack.

Ohhhh nooooo, I hope you have a speedy recovery too! I agree with Vicki, we would love for you to stay on but please get the rest you need, :)

• GrandmaJackie
    Options

Happy Valentines Day

l5h6iz0zmvmt.jpg
  • starjam25
    Options
    Hello Sixpack.

@jdelaroy... Oh my, so so sorry to hear this. That is just no fun at all. I hope all is good now and I pray for a speedy recovery. You can still be our captain, even from you bed (if that's what it takes!) but most important is to take care of you, take the time you need to heal.

• starjam25
    Options
    Happy Valentines day to my team Sixpack!!

Thanks for the cute picture Jackie!
  • TrkyVic0327
    Options
    kwgjc96nfiaq.png

Getting ready to love my body and exercise! Happy Valentine's Day, Sixpack! :heart: