TEAM THREE

Options

Replies

• shauna30
    shauna30 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Cheriels82 wrote: »
    If someone could log my challenge 3 points and 124 for today please.
    Only phone access until tomorrow and don't want to miss check in for the finale.

Thanks for updating my stuff last time @samara_334

I got it entered for you. Good job!
  • shauna30
    Options
    We are doing awesome this week and have a chance at 5th place overall! We are only 5 points behind team 6. Anyone have challenge points to add?
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    @sth76 You need to LABEL your challenges.
  • PompPanda
    PompPanda Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Sorry I was veeeery afk this week. We went out of town with some friends and had a blast. We went to the Valley of Fire, which I had never seen before, and it was BEAUTIFUL!

a.) Challenge# 1
    b.) Week 6 Frostbite footrace
    c.) Because I went on a long, wonderful hike while camping that fit the required distance.

a.) Challenge# 2
    b.) Week 4 relax your foot
    c.) Decided it was a great way to wake up, slowly, after a great day of volleyball, swimming, and hiking

a.) Challenge #3
    I'm a vegetarian, so I eat greens just about every day ^-^. I had broccoli, asparagus, brussell sprouts, and lettuce...to name a few
  • sth76
    sth76 Posts: 13 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer

Challenge 1 from week 3: 1332 Combined Steps Up and Down. Easy for me to get and it was a busy week.

• sth76
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer

For challenge 3: I ate cucumber, kale, romaine lettuce, and spinach. I love salads for lunch
  • sth76
    Options
    @MissionEnforcer
    Hope this is what you are looking for:

CHALLENGE #1: “THE SYDNEY BRIDGE CLIMB” (1332 Combined Steps Up and Down)
    Busy week, glad I have a lot of stairs in my house to use

CHALLENGE #2: “RANDONNEE ON REUNION!” (5 km outside)
    Hiked 4 miles outside with friends.

Challenge #3
    Cucumber, kale, romaine lettuce, and spinach. I love salads for lunch
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    4sirnxivf02k.jpg
  • alipsie19
    alipsie19 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Way to go team 5!!!
  • shauna30
    Options
    We finished strong and got 4th place this week, 5th overall! We are amazing!!!
  • samra338
    samra338 Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    That's a fantastic result! Slow and steady! Way to go Team!

I have really enjoyed this race and hope there will be another one.
  • Cheriels82
    Cheriels82 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Wow guys that was an awesome finish!
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Hoping next week i will have my endurance back enough to knock out challenges without coughing fits or taking the easy way out.[/quote]

Okay team.. guess i really was out of it. It never clicked that we were at the end of the race... so bummed to have felt ao bad at the end of this one. Looking forward to the next one!
  • cocoajax16
    cocoajax16 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, awesome finish team 3. This was my first amazing race and I absolutely loved it. Thank you all for the motivation! I stuck with my workouts throughout this entire race and I can't wait for the next one to do even better. Is this still the same threads for the next one or ?? I just want to make sure I sign up early and be on a team!!! Ciao, for now.
  • summ72
    summ72 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Yeah Team 3
  • change04
    change04 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Awesome job team 3 x
  • PompPanda
    PompPanda Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I had a blast Team 3!
  • BJerzy
    BJerzy Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    Congrats Team 3 on rubbing a strong race and not coming in last! I can't wait to start the next race with you guys :)

My half marathon is this weekend and so far my knee has been holding up well. I've also been lifting at the gym and working out pretty regularly, so I'm glad I took the time off to focus on me. This "new" job is still pretty awful and very stressful that it's affecting my weight and my health, but I'm learning to deal with it better than before. I've missed you guys and can't wait for the next race! Ciao!