TEAM THREE

Options
1202122232426»

Replies

• alipsie19
    alipsie19 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    BJerzy wrote: »
    Congrats Team 3 on rubbing a strong race and not coming in last! I can't wait to start the next race with you guys :)

My half marathon is this weekend and so far my knee has been holding up well. I've also been lifting at the gym and working out pretty regularly, so I'm glad I took the time off to focus on me. This "new" job is still pretty awful and very stressful that it's affecting my weight and my health, but I'm learning to deal with it better than before. I've missed you guys and can't wait for the next race! Ciao!

Good luck in your race!
  • shauna30
    shauna30 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Congrats Team 3 on rubbing a strong race and not coming in last! I can't wait to start the next race with you guys :)

My half marathon is this weekend and so far my knee has been holding up well. I've also been lifting at the gym and working out pretty regularly, so I'm glad I took the time off to focus on me. This "new" job is still pretty awful and very stressful that it's affecting my weight and my health, but I'm learning to deal with it better than before. I've missed you guys and can't wait for the next race! Ciao!

Congratulations on your knee healing for the race! Good luck and enjoy the experience.
  • shauna30
    Options
    I'm so happy for you! What a great feeling to complete the race. I'm proud of you.
  • alipsie19
    alipsie19 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I did it! Ran 13.1 in 2:56. I was so proud to do it in under 3 hours it was really awesome :)
    Fantastic job girl! :smiley:
  • Cheriels82
    Cheriels82 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    @BJerzy awesome!
  • samra338
    samra338 Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    Well done @BJerzy What a great effort!
  • BJerzy
    BJerzy Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! And with that I've renewed my energy and spirit :) What has everyone else been up to?

@HASWLRS great job on the 5k! It feels so good to accomplish what we set ourselves too. Your time was fantastic :smiley:
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the shout out, @BJerzy! I don't know what's next for me, but I can't even imagine running a half marathon at this moment! Congrats on hitting your goal of under three hours!
  • MissionEnforcer
    MissionEnforcer Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    The Weight Tracker has been reset (sortof) your original weight is still displayed as starting and current weight. The current weight will update as soon as you add your 4/3 weigh-in results. The leader results are current

Anyone may add their name to the bottom of the list if they want to.
  • BJerzy
    Options
    Alright friends I really need some accountability. How is everyone staying motivated these days?
  • magslante
    magslante Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi @BJerzy - I am staying motivated by going for a brisk walk first thing in the morning for about 45 minutes. I have been doing this for a couple of days now, and it is helping me keep on track through the day... so far so good :)
  • shauna30
    Options
    I'm enjoying the Hogwarts challenge. Right now the best part is the "unbreakable vow". Every person set their own vow to keep for the month of April and then started again in May. I set the goal of limiting myself to one treat a day. I love sweets so I couldn't cut them out completely. Now I have all day to decide what will be worth my one treat for the day. It's helping me a lot!
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to announce that the Summer Amazing Race has been cancelled.
    Keep up with all your fantastic work!
    :)<3:*
  • BJerzy
    Options
    Oh no! @hawkins410 I'm very sorry to hear that.

Okay team 3...I think I'm going to just repeat this race and do the challenges as listed. It will give me something to do!
  • Dictorbutt
    Dictorbutt Posts: 2,165 Member
    Options
    Greetings team 3! Did everyone see the Amazing Race is taking off again?!
    Go to the open discussions page and sign up! :)
  • BJerzy
    Options
    No I didn't! Thank you!!
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I just got on here after a long dive down a deep dark hole of non existence. Im so excited to see this going but so mad for not getting on sooner to be able to get on the team. I did sign up to join and hopefully the waitlist will get me on a team at some point and if we are lucky enough to have them do another I can be back with my teammates... cause you all surely motivated me during the other ones.