Take progress pics!

Options

Replies

• nikoba
    nikoba Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Wowza! That is some drastic looking loss in your before/after. Great job @hmikkola92
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Options
    hmikkola92 wrote: »
    Just thought I'd update, 20lbs loss still but I got a handy dandy measuring tape. The scale is a lie!

cn1N8tt.jpg

You are getting really good results. And ya, the scale lies all the time.
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Definite progress!
  • hmikkola92
    hmikkola92 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Great Job! @hmikkola92 You can see a huge difference. I love that you added a before picture too gives you/us great motivation. I wish I had pics of me before looking like that :)

Here's my progress so far 39 pounds down halfway to goal on my ticker this morning so I took pics, not much difference in the straight pic but a huge difference from the side!

1jfoexjxpdjr.jpg
    6d669it4fcwd.jpg

What a difference!! I have been up and down in weight all my life, so I remembered how annoying it was to try to scour for before pics. I take a pic about once a week now, even the tiniest difference feels so good to see.
    Great job!
  • my4andme333
    my4andme333 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Thank you :) I had planned to take pics every 20 pounds, I was 1 pound away this morning figured it was close enough lol I wanted to see for myself what the difference was if any, my clothes haven't really felt much different, except the shirt today was tight 2 months ago and I'm swimming in it today, thought maybe it was a fluke HAHA, so I wasn't sure it would be noticeable, but I was pleasantly surprised when I put the 2 side pics next to each other :)
  • nikoba
    Options
    @my4andme333 I can see it both in the front and side. All y'all are rocking it...I'm so happy to see such success...but even more so, all the support. This site and it's folks are awesome.
  • my4andme333
    my4andme333 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Thank you @nikoba I love this site and this group so many awesome people here so much support and just plain awesomeness :)
  • hmikkola92
    Options
    nikoba wrote: »
    This is my goal...I've never been flat tummy/slender thighs thin, but this is about 165ish (and ten years ago...so if we could turn back time, that'd be great too) I felt good, healthy, and confident here.
    85bk1s4gdl2c.jpg

Yeah I was about that size too, which is my goal. I wasn't slim but I think I was around 150-60 in my pic above. I'm 5'7. My goal for now is 170 but I hope to go down to 140ish eventually. I just want to be able to chase my son around :)
  • nikoba
    Options
    It sounds like the 3 of us are all kinda in the same boat. I'm almost 5'7" and my initial goal is just to get under 200. My realistic goal is to maintain between 160-170. My dream goal would be to maintain between 140-150.
  • hmikkola92
    Options
    nikoba wrote: »
    It sounds like the 3 of us are all kinda in the same boat. I'm almost 5'7" and my initial goal is just to get under 200. My realistic goal is to maintain between 160-170. My dream goal would be to maintain between 140-150.

I thought I was "so huge" in high school when I weighed 190. But looking back at pictures, I looked pretty great. I would be comfortable there, even!
  • AlexandraCarlyle
    AlexandraCarlyle Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    Amazing pictures! I don't know how to post photos but I have lost 80 pounds since starting low carb on September 19th! I feel great!

To post a personal photo: click on the little black page with the corner folded over.... and choose a file (photo) from any photos you have on your Computer.
    The little 'landscape' picture can be used either for your photos, or using a photo you have found on the internet.... you can enter the URL address for the image, and it will appear in your post.....
  • hmikkola92
    Options
    Amazing pictures! I don't know how to post photos but I have lost 80 pounds since starting low carb on September 19th! I feel great!

That is simply AMAZING!! I already feel so much lighter with 20lbs gone, you must feel like a feather :)
  • hmikkola92
    Options
    How I post pics is I upload them to imgur.com and copy the BB code