Take progress pics!

Options

Replies

• my4andme333
    my4andme333 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Collage%202017-04-27%2014_23_41_zpsqshh0ojc.jpg

Here is my progress pic...thanks for the help!!

You look amazing! Well done!
  • nikoba
    nikoba Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    @Beaniejumper323 ....Look at you! That's fantastic!
  • hmikkola92
    hmikkola92 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Collage%202017-04-27%2014_23_41_zpsqshh0ojc.jpg

Here is my progress pic...thanks for the help!!

Omg what a difference! Amazing job!
  • Chena83
    Chena83 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Thanks soooo much for starting this thread. I am 13 days in and I am excited to look ad good as all of you soon. How long has everyone been on keto?
  • my4andme333
    Options
    Chena83 wrote: »
    Thanks soooo much for starting this thread. I am 13 days in and I am excited to look ad good as all of you soon. How long has everyone been on keto?

7 weeks yesterday
  • hmikkola92
    Options
    Chena83 wrote: »

8 weeks now :) welcome!!
  • mtb000mtb
    mtb000mtb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Good work everyone who has shared progress pics. I wish I had thought to take photo's a while back. It's hard to see day to day changes in the mirror.

I got some snaps about a month ago along with a comprehensive set of measurements. I find changes in physical measurements more compelling than weight fluctuations. My plan is to repeat every month or so to help keep my motivation up.
  • my4andme333
    Options
  • hmikkola92
    Options
    I find that measurements are the most satisfying way to track progress. The scale being the least. I actually see no need to use the scale anymore because I've lost so many inches during the times I don't lose a single lb. And lol @AlexandraCarlyle :D I know how you feel
  • XavierNusum
    XavierNusum Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Amazing work everyone!! You are all inspirations!!
  • hmikkola92
    Options
    Sorry, I moved yesterday! Everyone has done so well!! Looking amazing :)
  • nikoba
    nikoba Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    ditto
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    aww. Thanks ladies. I'm still wearing my "fat" clothes. The ones I had to buy when I got up to 250 so it sometimes feels like I"ve made no progress at all this go around but i know I have.
  • swezeytba
    swezeytba Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    mmultanen wrote: »
    aww. Thanks ladies. I'm still wearing my "fat" clothes. The ones I had to buy when I got up to 250 so it sometimes feels like I"ve made no progress at all this go around but i know I have.

Go buy you some new clothes...Even if it's at a consignment shop if you don't want to spend too much money until you get to your goal weight.

I think wearing smaller clothes would help you see your progress even more!