Take progress pics!

Options

Replies

• PeeshaPi
    PeeshaPi Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I love it, CRZYFTM! :)

I'm pretty amazed what low carb/keto can do!
  • swezeytba
    swezeytba Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    I love these pics~! I will so try to remember to take a current pic and post mine. I have a sort of before......I wish I had taken it at the very beginning, but didn't take until after the 1st week.
  • hmikkola92
    hmikkola92 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone! Huge differences! You all keep me motivated :)
  • nikoba
    nikoba Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I know my face is on my profile pic...but I'm still a little embarrassed to have my face attached to my raggedy old panties on the interweb :)
  • nikoba
    Options
    @mmultanen Thanks babe! Hopefully at the next 2 month check in it will be a bit more noticeable...and I'll be sportin' new underoos! :)

And great work on your end too! That's awesome!
  • hmikkola92
    hmikkola92 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    nikoba wrote: »
    I have to say...while I'm super happy with a 20lbs loss in two months. It's a little discouraging when I can't see any difference. My clothes aren't fitting differently and there hasn't been much loss in measurable inches. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining...I can feel the difference in regards to my mood, energy level, and just a lighter internal feeling in general (no more loaf of bread and rocks feeling in my gut). I know this is a marathon, not a sprint...but I guess I was just hoping my progress pics would yield better results. The left is before at 236, the right is after at 216.
    ltsmtykb5r2h.jpg
    0myjd6xx3tbo.jpg
    xzyxra5vg2gv.jpg

I see a big difference! Especially in the top pictures. Congrats!!
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    @hmikkola92, don't feel you are destined to excess flesh after weight loss. You may be absolutely amazed at how it disappears. When you're on a desktop sometime, take a look at my profile pics which are publicly "viewable", I think. That "big belly in the white sweatshirt" is me and as you contrast it with my post-loss pics, it is g-o-n-e! You have youth on your side. I was 60 years old and as we're told, lacking elasticity.

There are awesome before and after pics in "Success Stories" on MFP. I still read that forum all the time. Amazing transformations.

Kudos to all here. Looking good! Keep going!
  • nikoba
    Options
    @hmikkola92 Thanks! I have to say, I think I was so taken aback by your photos and the pics of others and how much I noticed on everyone, I thought I would have noticed it on myself more. Maybe I have a slight case of body dysmorphic disorder :)
  • swezeytba
    swezeytba Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    I have to say...while I'm super happy with a 20lbs loss in two months. It's a little discouraging when I can't see any difference. My clothes aren't fitting differently and there hasn't been much loss in measurable inches. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining...I can feel the difference in regards to my mood, energy level, and just a lighter internal feeling in general (no more loaf of bread and rocks feeling in my gut). I know this is a marathon, not a sprint...but I guess I was just hoping my progress pics would yield better results. The left is before at 236, the right is after at 216.

I can tell a difference by looking at your pictures....so don't get discouraged....Sometimes we can't see in ourselves what others see.....
  • my4andme333
    my4andme333 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    swezeytba wrote: »

I can tell a difference by looking at your pictures....so don't get discouraged....Sometimes we can't see in ourselves what others see.....

I agree! I can see a difference. It's hard for ourselves to see it though. You're doing great!
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Options
    Your thighs and stomach show the difference.

We are often so critical of our bodies. The bottom of picture on the left should make you feel proud. Keep on keeping on, your getting there.