Replies

• bametels
    bametels Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    Congrats, awesome results!
  • 2t9nty
    2t9nty Posts: 1,576 Member
    Options
    I honestly have no pic's of me - I hate being photographed, and I am not photogenic. I simply don't allow it. But this is my wonderful H., before and after. Before, he weighed 15st 9lbs. (219lbs).

Whoa! I am impressed. 219 lbs is quite the effort. Getting off the meds because you don't need them any more is pretty sweet.

• swezeytba
    swezeytba Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Love this thread....been meaning to post mine but haven't made it a priority. Will try to get mine up this weekend.
  • nikoba
    nikoba Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I haven't been totally off the wagon, but I've definitely been slacking...I like to come back to this post to get motivated by all y'alls progress. I want to be able to contribute some of my own! Good work!
  • thecrowgirl
    thecrowgirl Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    These are all really great! I will have to ask someone to take a few before pics for me to keep on the fridge and some progress picture as I lose :-)
  • bjwoodzy
    bjwoodzy Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Just found this thread after a bit of a hiatus from forums

You all look wonderful. Great jobs!
  • bametels
    bametels Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    I've been low carb/Paleo for 13 years but I started Keto in March 2017. Just found this pic of me from last summer & though I still have a ways to go to reach goal weight, I see such a big difference! I think there's about 20 pounds lost between the pics. The decrease in inflammation makes a big difference, too. I'm 5'8" for reference, and about 190 right now.

8got27hwmyxj.jpg

Congrats, you look GREAT!
  • LizinLowell
    LizinLowell Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Thanks, @bametels ! As always I'm nervous my body will stall out before I reach goal weight but I feel like with the knowledge I've gleaned here & in the ketogenic forums I now have tricks up my sleeve too keep the weight loss going :smiley: we'll see
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    Lookin' great @LizinLowell from head to toe!
  • LizinLowell
    LizinLowell Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    @kpk54 Thank you! I'm impatient to get down to my previous low adult weight (179 which I think I was at for like, a day 4 years ago lol) but looking at this progress shot makes me feel like I've already accomplished quite a bit even if the scale is slow.
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    You all look amazing, Great work!!