Take progress pics!

Options
hmikkola92
hmikkola92 Posts: 169 Member
I do not feel much different, or even see it in the mirror. But when I put 2 pictures beside eachother, I see major differences! And I've only lost 14lbs so far. I feel like I might need skin removal, because of how my skin is going down further. But still going to keep going! Mildly embarrassing pics but I'm so happy!
iLJ8Awz.jpg

Replies

• eneild
    eneild Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Really big difference between photos! Well done!
  • swezeytba
    swezeytba Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Absolutely a difference.....I took a before picture (well sort of one week in picture) but need to take a current one to see the difference....I'll try to remember to do it and post.....
  • mkroberger
    mkroberger Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job and very inspiring!! I have also heard that the skin does heal and tighten up, it just takes longer and good nutrician.
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    hmikkola92 wrote: »
    I do not feel much different, or even see it in the mirror. But when I put 2 pictures beside eachother, I see major differences! And I've only lost 14lbs so far. I feel like I might need skin removal, because of how my skin is going down further. But still going to keep going! Mildly embarrassing pics but I'm so happy!
    iLJ8Awz.jpg

Omg you can see a huge difference!!!

Eta: I'll. Get off my *kitten* soon and do em,I promise!!
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    The two places I see the biggest difference are in your face and tummy area. Congratulations on making such excellent progress and keep up the good work!!
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    Looking great! You've made an awesome start! So much to be proud of!

This is the best attitude in my opinion. I think having your focus on something other than weight makes a major difference when it comes to long term commitment.
    hmikkola92 wrote: »
    Thank you everyone! Honestly as long as I'm lighter and can get around easier, and I'm healthier I'll be happy
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    There's nothing embarrassing about it. Honestly, I wish that I hadn't have been such a self-conscious puss when I first started getting myself together. The earliest progress picture that I have is from 231 lbs., even though I was 265 when I started.
  • nikoba
    nikoba Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    That's awesome...great work!
    I did take before pictures, but I'm waiting until I hit the 2 month mark to take more...so this weekend will be the moment of truth.

• tinachris14
    tinachris14 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    What a difference already! Yay!
  • PeeshaPi
    PeeshaPi Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I agree, my4andme333! It's amazing to see what everyone can do when you have motivation and consistency!
  • PeeshaPi
    PeeshaPi Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You look great, Melissa! I know hypoglycemia well as a type 1 diabetic! No fun!