Take progress pics!

Replies

• nikoba
    nikoba Posts: 291 Member
    Wow...that is a major difference as far as I'm concerned. In your face, in your tummy. Maybe the scale isn't cooperating, but there's definite shrinkage there. Good job!!
  • hmikkola92
    hmikkola92 Posts: 169 Member
    nikoba wrote: »
    Wow...that is a major difference as far as I'm concerned. In your face, in your tummy. Maybe the scale isn't cooperating, but there's definite shrinkage there. Good job!!

Thanks so much.. I can see it now. I'm going to ignore the scale for the most part. Need to get a measuring tape!
  • hmikkola92
    Wow amazing gallowmere! So inspiring! And of course we won't laugh <3
  • AlexandraCarlyle
    AlexandraCarlyle Posts: 1,603 Member
    Just as a curiosity, @Gallowmere1984 , what do your friends and family think of your transformation? They must be equally impressed, surely?
  • AlexandraCarlyle
    O/T question:
    I'm so new to this... I've seen this term 'kitten' being used, in various posts. As wet-behind-the-ears greenhorn, what exactly does this word mean, in its various guises, please....?
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    gallowmere is a BEAST - I'm so inspired!!!
  • AlexandraCarlyle
    @nikoba you should feel very proud of your progress. The loss is most certainly noticeable, but I can understand your frustration at not being able to see a difference, with regard to the clothes you're wearing.
    Keep going. You're doing absolutely great, and you should be very proud of yourself, because it's most assuredly clear you have without a doubt made inroads.

Fantastic results, well done.
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    You can absolutely see a difference!

Also, I never put my toilet lid down. Seat yes, all the menz in the house are trained to do that but the lid? meh. my friend commented once and made it clear she saw me as a weirdo. lol
  • hmikkola92
    nikoba wrote: »
    This weightloss thing is weird. I feel like I had a woosh moment this week...enough so, that I wanted to take pictures to be sure. I was only planning on taking pics every 2 months. The first pic in each slide is 236, the second is 216, and the third is 211...this is the first time that I can notice it in myself, especially in my back. This is starting to feel like a science project...in a cool way :)
    I also just now noticed that I never seem to actually put toilet paper on the holder...good thing I live alone.

0ckt27o71b2b.jpg

mo6dba1yp7d4.jpg

fi61rvcc2s2z.jpg

Wow that's a huge difference! Amazing job! I need to take more pics but I was stalled for a while
  • kirkor
    kirkor Posts: 2,530 Member
    @Gallowmere1984 forearms of a deadliftah'!!
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    kirkor wrote: »
    @Gallowmere1984 forearms of a deadliftah'!!

Never not deadlift. :D

I'm actually going to be interested to see what happens with them once I move into the next stage of my training after my powerlifting meet in December. I'm already starting to incorporate things like front squats, but this coming winter I'll be moving to 2x training sessions. One will be for general strength/powerlifting, and the second session will be focused on actual weightlifting technique (snatch/clean and jerk).
  • RedfootDaddy
    RedfootDaddy Posts: 274 Member
    edited April 2017
    @AlexandraCarlyle *kitten* is what happens when you try to say *kitten* or damn or *kitten* or any of the other fun adults-only words - it's really a fill-in-the-blank.

ETA: Ha ha! I can say damn!
  • AlexandraCarlyle
    Futtocks is a great word.... :D