Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Take progress pics!

Replies

• bametels
    bametels Posts: 950 Member
    Congrats, awesome results!
  • 2t9nty
    2t9nty Posts: 1,620 Member
    I honestly have no pic's of me - I hate being photographed, and I am not photogenic. I simply don't allow it. But this is my wonderful H., before and after. Before, he weighed 15st 9lbs. (219lbs).

Whoa! I am impressed. 219 lbs is quite the effort. Getting off the meds because you don't need them any more is pretty sweet.

• swezeytba
    swezeytba Posts: 624 Member
    Love this thread....been meaning to post mine but haven't made it a priority. Will try to get mine up this weekend.
  • nikoba
    nikoba Posts: 291 Member
    I haven't been totally off the wagon, but I've definitely been slacking...I like to come back to this post to get motivated by all y'alls progress. I want to be able to contribute some of my own! Good work!
  • thecrowgirl
    thecrowgirl Posts: 18 Member
    These are all really great! I will have to ask someone to take a few before pics for me to keep on the fridge and some progress picture as I lose :-)
  • bjwoodzy
    bjwoodzy Posts: 593 Member
    Just found this thread after a bit of a hiatus from forums

You all look wonderful. Great jobs!
  • bametels
    bametels Posts: 950 Member
    I've been low carb/Paleo for 13 years but I started Keto in March 2017. Just found this pic of me from last summer & though I still have a ways to go to reach goal weight, I see such a big difference! I think there's about 20 pounds lost between the pics. The decrease in inflammation makes a big difference, too. I'm 5'8" for reference, and about 190 right now.

8got27hwmyxj.jpg

Congrats, you look GREAT!
  • LizinLowell
    LizinLowell Posts: 208 Member
    Thanks, @bametels ! As always I'm nervous my body will stall out before I reach goal weight but I feel like with the knowledge I've gleaned here & in the ketogenic forums I now have tricks up my sleeve too keep the weight loss going :smiley: we'll see
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Lookin' great @LizinLowell from head to toe!
  • LizinLowell
    LizinLowell Posts: 208 Member
    @kpk54 Thank you! I'm impatient to get down to my previous low adult weight (179 which I think I was at for like, a day 4 years ago lol) but looking at this progress shot makes me feel like I've already accomplished quite a bit even if the scale is slow.
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
    You all look amazing, Great work!!