Happy 2 months!!!
  • hillmike56
    hillmike56 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Me: 17
    Binge: 12
    BW: 40-18
    DBF: 1

I think it was one of those funky emotional days we all have that broke my streak. I just couldn't use the rewring a bad habit stragegy over the lure of a couple of hours of BINGING to get me out of the funk. I just have to put something in the stragegy to deal with those crazy funky emotions.

@mae918 you might have to write a book for the rest of us. 60 days is awesome and just from the brief notes you write here you seemed to have figured out those funky emotional days. Great success!
  • mae918
    mae918 Posts: 742 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Me: 29
    Binge: 0
    DBF: 62

Thank you @Moxie42 and @hillmike56 ! I'm not sure what has shifted with me, but as soon as I can put words to it -- I'll let you know. I HAVE really been struggling in my personal life, lately...and I've been under a lot of stress in preparing for an important licensure exam that I'm certain I won't pass for lack of effort (I let all the other stress get in my way and I avoided studying altogether until a few days ago). But, so far, so good with no binges.. I also FINALLY spoke to my mom about it 2 weeks ago. I never really got into depth about it with her before. Things are shifting... but I still plan to stay vigilant so I don't slip up.
    Thanks again for the support!!
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    April 29

Me: 25
    The B: 4
  • hillmike56
    hillmike56 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Me: 18
    Binge: 12
    BW: 41-18
    DBF: 2

@nevadaden hang in there we have a new month coming tomorrow. Lets get on that strong track you had going at the start of April.
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Thanks, @hillmike56. I was doing pretty well earlier this month and was hopeful for a long streak. And then I stumbled. Got up, dusted myself off, and stumbled again. And twice more for good measure. But you're right: it's a new month tomorrow. I'm game if you are!
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    The May challenge is up!