Sandy's OMAD Journal

Options

Replies

• wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    No nutritional info because we ate at my mother-in-laws. Not pictured is a bowl of cucumbers in vinegar with celery and onions, as well as the dessert, an 8oz dessert cup of some kind of mixed berry, banana, crumble cake (I think) and whip cream. Along with the cucumbers, I enjoyed the other hour d' oeuvres and had 2 deviled eggs, 3 tiny gherkins and three olives. Main meal was BBQ pulled pork (I opted for no bun), potato salad, coleslaw, corn on the cob, and a huge chunk of watermelon. It was delicious and now I am stuffed!
  • minigrrll
    minigrrll Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Woo to the hoo indeed! Well done! :)
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    Thank you :-)
  • wsandy8512
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Welp, I was naughty today and spent it in the pool drinking some Dos Equis with Lime with the hubby, and eating randomly. I'm a little, well, I couldn't drive if asked at this moment in time, but I did keep track of what I ate. Enjoyed raw pecans and dried cranberries after coming back in. I'm okay with it though, not too much salt intake and I made the stuffed mushrooms myself, before I became inebriated, haha... baby kale, mini peppers, green onions, cherry tomatoes, and 2 servings of mozzarella cheese to spread between 10 portobello mushrooms, and I used 3/4 olive oil to coat all 10 of them. Anyway, no pictures, but I did snap a shot of nutritional info :-)

xr6ah67n34cl.png
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Well - it obviously wasn't your fault! At least not the Dos Equis - I think we've previously established that to be a set-in-stone fact.
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    Yes, that would be correct, it was not my fault! It definitely has been an established fact that blame shifting to someone else for oneself drinking alcohol is on the offerer! ROFLMAO
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    wsandy8512 wrote: »
    Yes, that would be correct, it was not my fault! It definitely has been an established fact that blame shifting to someone else for oneself drinking alcohol is on the offerer! ROFLMAO

#PREACH! LOL
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    Hearty breakfast for my meal today and boy was it delicious! 3 egg omelette with baby kale, sweet onions, mini peppers, a piece of sliced cheese, 3 pieces of low sodium bacon and I had a beautiful, quinoa mixed with walnuts and a "berrytastic" combo of strawberries, blueberries and cranberries. Nutritional facts are provided in second picture.vkopibanqis1.jpg
    tq6kusjbqjou.png

• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I now want eggs :p
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    LOl, best have some then! :-)
  • minigrrll
    Options
    Ugh... Only 10 hours to go before food! I want that fruity Quinoa now!!
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    LOl, best have some then! :-)

I did :p
  • wsandy8512
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Welp, I foresee a first since being on OMAD this week... a gain. Lol. It's all good though. Unless there's a two night miracle, that water weight is being super stubborn this time around. Usually it's off or significantly down by now, but only about 1.6 pounds has come off of the 4. Staying positive though, hard not to be when your hairbrush has barely a hair on it and there aren't strands in the drain after showering! I credit to all the seeds and nuts I've been eating the past several weeks for the amazing effect they've had on my hair!
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Options
    Welp, I foresee a first since being on OMAD this week... a gain. Lol. It's all good though. Unless there's a two night miracle, that water weight is being super stubborn this time around. Usually it's off or significantly down by now, but only about 1.6 pounds has come off of the 4. Staying positive though, hard not to be when your hairbrush has barely a hair on it and there aren't strands in the drain after showering! I credit to all the seeds and nuts I've been eating the past several weeks for the amazing effect they've had on my hair!

Hasn't done a thing for my hair (I don't have much)!
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Don't fret about the gain. I was up a pound for my official weigh in on Sunday and today Wednesday I am 2.6 pounds below that weight. You may yet still lose it by your weigh in on Friday. You got this!
  • wsandy8512
    edited June 2017
    Options
    :D you sound like my husband! But, he doesn't have weight issues and I eat way healthier than he does. I don't think it's just those alone, per se, but in addition to the regular amounts of fruits and veggies I have in addition to my meals, some with meat others without meat, but a lot of whole foods regardless. I don't have the upgraded version of MFP, but to me, I feel fairly certain I'm doing darn well on macros.
  • tlblanksfit
    tlblanksfit Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    As long as you are trending in the downward direction, you are doing fine.
  • wsandy8512
    Options

That's very true :-)

• Brendalea69
    Options
    blambo61 wrote: »

Hasn't done a thing for my hair (I don't have much)!

:D
  • Brendalea69
    Options

Exactly!!! :)