• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    So just water until Easter dinner?
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    So just water until Easter dinner?

Unlimited water, unlimited tea, up to 6 cups of black coffee--no artificial flavors or sweeteners of any kind even if sugar free, though you can add your own lemon/lime or use spices like cinnamon and such. There are allowances if you absolutely can't stand it, like certain fats and homemade bone broth. :-)
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    WOW you are doing awesome lady!!! I am sure you feel a ton better already! Wishing you the best of luck on your EF as well......

I am feeling loads better already, indeed :-) Thanks so much :-)

• wsandy8512
    Options
    I feel absolutely amazing! Between not smoking and having fasted for just over 48 hours now, I’m on top of the world! Donnie wants to know where his other wife is because this one is a bundle of energy! I told him my energy is coming from my own fat, it’s true!

Honestly, I cannot ever remember feeling so great in my adult life. I’m like a spitfire! And even though I am still “obese”, lemme tell you that when you feel amazing and it shows, it rubs off on others. It can’t but help make your outlook more positive!

Have a great day all!
    oys96nh71rqx.png
    blvugihxw4ro.png
    fq7ymwsi73lx.png
    ros0zpleclor.png
    30ogriz3yiz0.png
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    WHAT A ROCK STAR YOU ARE :) Way to go :) so happy for you!!!! Being determined and on top of the world is totally awesome.....KEEP IT UP --- You got this :)
    <3<3
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    NICE WORK DARLING! You're just kicking butt all around!
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    You are doing AWESOME!!! :)
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    So proud of you Sandy...All of the good things you are doing for yourself are wonderful..You are doing it and doing it quite well
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! :+ Keep up the good work, dear! <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Where you at Sandy? :)
  • katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the welcome back Sandy :) Nice to see familiar faces. Congrats on stopping smoking, that is a huge accomplishment. You are cleaning all the cupboards out at once. If it gets overwhelming just do the easy things first. All I can handle is OMAD...everything is else temporary with me and throws me off so....it's simple OMAD for me here on out. Hope you have a great week going forward. :)
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Dang. Kicking some butt and being super positive and awesome!!
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    How's it going Sandy?
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    Where are you Sandy????!!!! Hope you are doing well...…..We are missing you!!!! <3
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    Hey guys, sorry! I had a rough mid week and on. My sleep has been horrible but should be getting help tomorrow or Wednesday. I didn’t end up doing another extended fast. My weight weight on Thursday-Sunday morning was a steady 208.4 pounds! I just ate my one meal and kept it low carb from Wednesday to Saturday. I indulged over Easter and did regain, but I’m not worried about it. :)

I caved Saturday evening and bought some cigs and smoked one... then threw the pack away. Yesterday I went to a vape shop and got some low nicotine fluid to fill my gadget with to help when I’m out of my mind again. I can’t do sweetened vaping though because (a) they make me crave food and (b) I was up throwing up Friday night because I vaped so much and the contents of my stomach weren’t happy. Lol. ***I went to the vape store on Friday because I was craving cigs so I got one with zero nicotine to take the edge off. It worked to kill the craving, at first, but then I craved both food and nicotine.

Still here and I’m very happy with my loss so far!
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    OMG you did have a rough week......Hoping that the vape is working well for you. I am happy for your loss as well!!! You are one strong lady to tackle so much!!! Hugs <3
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    You're still doing amazing and great job trying to find alternatives to actually smoking. That's pretty cool that there are nicotine free options out there.
    Quitting smoking is def not easy. Just stay strong and remember the cravings will go away with time. You are stronger than those cravings!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    You're still doing amazing bebe!!! You're tackling A LOT at once and I'm super proud <3
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    I'm very proud and happy that you threw the rest of the pack away :)

I'm glad you're still here too <3
  • wsandy8512
    Options
    Thanks so much you all. Still water fasting, my Easter indulgence gain is being stubborn. Lol