12/8/2017: 83
  • ConleighS
    ConleighS Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    12/8. 152
  • ConleighS
    Options
    178...quite the swings today...75/246/75/178....
  • BarneyRubbleMD
    BarneyRubbleMD Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    12/9/2017: 95
  • ConleighS
    Options
    Well. 270. I really gotta do better.
  • BarneyRubbleMD
    Options
    12/10/2017: 87
  • RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    Options
    ConleighS wrote: »

Are you adjusting your insulin to match evening carb intake? Seems like your bedtime BG is all over the place but your fasing BG is consistently pretty darn good!
  • BarneyRubbleMD
    edited December 2017
    Options
    12/11/2017: 85
  • ConleighS
    Options
    RalfLott wrote: »

Are you adjusting your insulin to match evening carb intake? Seems like your bedtime BG is all over the place but your fasing BG is consistently pretty darn good!

I havent been doing well with self control in the afternoon. I struggle with doing what I should do all the time The Levimire takes care of my morning number. Without it I am I’m the 190’s. Today is a prime example... I was 104 before lunch then ate some chips and Mac n cheese and some sweets, pre dinner my number is 308... and I’m getting a cold to boot. I have luncheons every day this week and HAVE to stop this
  • ConleighS
    Options

I just use the sliding scale my dr gave me. I haven’t researched how to do any other way, yeah I suck at this lol
  • BarneyRubbleMD
    Options
  • RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    Options

I havent been doing well with self control in the afternoon. I struggle with doing what I should do all the time The Levimire takes care of my morning number. Without it I am I’m the 190’s. Today is a prime example... I was 104 before lunch then ate some chips and Mac n cheese and some sweets, pre dinner my number is 308... and I’m getting a cold to boot. I have luncheons every day this week and HAVE to stop this

Hmm. What is it that zaps your willpower in the afternoon...?

Any chance that if you loaded up on a big, low-carb meal late morning (eggs, meat, cheese..), you wouldn't get bit by the afternoon carb-crave bug?
  • BarneyRubbleMD
    Options
  • ConleighS
    Options
    157. And I have a bad cold.
  • ConleighS
    Options

Any chance that if you loaded up on a big, low-carb meal late morning (eggs, meat, cheese..), you wouldn't get bit by the afternoon carb-crave bug? [/quote]

Especially this time of year we get A LOT of gift baskets. 3pm slump. It’s possible, I eat breakfast around 7 then lunch at 1130. About 3 comes the munchies to keep me going. I know I need to bring something I just don’t
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Options

Any chance that if you loaded up on a big, low-carb meal late morning (eggs, meat, cheese..), you wouldn't get bit by the afternoon carb-crave bug?

Especially this time of year we get A LOT of gift baskets. 3pm slump. It’s possible, I eat breakfast around 7 then lunch at 1130. About 3 comes the munchies to keep me going. I know I need to bring something I just don’t
    [/quote]

Can you munch on nuts or cheese, or something lower carb?
  • ConleighS
    Options
  • BarneyRubbleMD
    Options
    12/14/2017: 83
  • BarneyRubbleMD
    Options
    12/15/2017: 99