• Abm4n
    Abm4n Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Love the Christmas pics Bubs watching tv 😊
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    LMAO yassssssss he's like a non-verbal furry tiny human LMAO

SPEAKING OF WHICH!!! My nephew finally came yesterday!!! Going to meet him today!!! Super excited <3
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    A baby boy <3 Congrats!!!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Congratulations Auntie Steph! <3
    Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to you and your family <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Hi Guys! Things have been crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy!!! The baby is ok, but they had to go back to the hospital because he was getting jaudiced and he was having trouble regulating his own blood sugar = hopefully they can come home today <3

I've eaten everything in sight for weeks! LMAO - I'm at 161 ish this morning - I think as I'm losing back into maintenance I'll go straight OMAD, maybe with a little full fasting thrown in - that seems totes doable for nowwwwww :)

I've been getting REAL hardcore with the couponing and coup groups <3 yesterday I found a Keurig on walmart's app for 21 bucks!!! I had to go to a second walmart bc my first one was being a PIA but the 2nd one let me be great and buy 2 (that was all they had, or rest assured I'd have bought more)!!!! So I'll keep one and ebay the other for like 40 bucks to pay for my own and give someone else a great deal!!! :) Pic below :p It's a real fun hobby! AND saves me a ton of money!!!

Here's a catch up montage of BOTD:

Christmas Silliness:
    ejryvdixhn2y.png
    rdhlwh3zgn8h.png

Mama's so cool with her coups B)
    0isxrowvkvlw.png

All I do is nap nap nap no matter what (and WIN :p )
    55dzxsmzz8nd.png

Don't clean my eyes mama! It makes me look like a pirate!
    sypa55d47vjr.png

I'll catch up throughout the day loves!!!
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    My first 2 babies had jaundice. They had to wear this light pack all day and night until it cleared up.

And congrats on scoring the keurigs!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    @LiLee2018 yes he's better now!!! Hopefully they get to come home today!!!

Happy Tuesday OMAD squad!!! Back on the wagon as of yesterday (minus a non fat peppermint mocha WHOOPS! I had a gift card, I couldn't resist LOL). Today will start TRUE OMAD though :) Maybe a fast thrown in now and again but otherwise straight OMAD til we're back down to 150ish on the regular :) I haven't actually done REAL traditional OMAD in a LONG time!!! LOL

Yesterday was cals ~ 1600 so not a huge deficit, although the coupon/clearance searching is at least getting me up and moving a little bit throughout the day! Had a salad with leftover ham (gotta use it somehow!), the mocha, a low cow ice cream, and a few pieces of candy.

hpk1io8pbu4p.png

Getting back into full time work mode, which is nice - I do love me a routine. My rep at my main lender branched off to join the broker world so I got to pick a new one (and by GOT I mean called every AVP I know from there until I got the one I wanted) so I'm stoked about that!!! Ready to hit the ground running in 2020 :)

BOTD:
    Mama, you can coupon 1-handed right?!!? Good, then HOLD MEEEEEEEEEEEE

b3h4vegx1ao8.png

Have a great day guys! I'll post my weight today when I get my a** to the shower LOL
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hi Guys!!! Happy Friday!!!

Weight yest was down to 158.5 - I forgot how long it feels like it takes when you straight OMAD vs. all the big fasts!!! Oh well, it's a good exercise in my patience :p

The pace I'm trending at right now averaging 1000-1500 cals a day should have me losing a pound a week or so - aiming for 140's by end of Feb :) It'll probs be much sooner but we'll see!!!

I'm really getting obsessed with the couponing!!! It's so much fun, and saves me a ton of money (sometimes/eventually it'll actual MAKE me money when I start selling bundles <3 )

Anyway, nothing fun to report over here! Just straight up OMAD! Been focusing on protein and veggies for main and then my normal desserty treats :) SPEAKING OF DESSERT!!! My Nightfood Ice Cream from Meijer was on sale for 2.99 and Ibotta is pretty consistently paying me back $2 a piece so I'm paying $0.99 B)B)B) Saving money AND eating healthy!!! So I got 4 transactions of 2 so I can make all $16 back :kissing_heart:

c7cqcrwn3unr.png

Dinner last night - pork tenderloin lettuce tacos:
    mwbm3nadk7hw.png

BOTD - Bubs <3 s couponing!!! I can't seem to take a picture for my sites without him inserting himself into the picture :lol:

PSA - pics below retail for $75+ - with my Ibotta cash back and price matching and coups, I paid $3.75 (75 cent was the dish soap, my coup didn't work...the other $3 was the cost after coups for the nuts)

91wni5oilq87.png

gm6ceyv0g9ch.png

ALSO the parentals made it down to TX for the Spring - this is them at their NEW YEARS PARTY :lol:

aqsaiiilcf16.png

Onward and upward kids!!!

• LiLee2018
    Options
    Wow. That's impressive for just 3.75! And bubs just wants to make the pictures more majestic for ya ;) lol
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    LiLee2018 wrote: »
    Wow. That's impressive for just 3.75! And bubs just wants to make the pictures more majestic for ya ;) lol

LMAO he'd like to think so ;)
  • jadepearl
    Options
    Happy New Year to you and your family too <3
    Congrats on loosing :+1: Before you know it, you will be back in your maintenance range <3
    My 1st baby had jaundice too...it was gone in 2 weeks or so. We do not have the coupon system here but that's impressive. Looks like you save tons! :+1: Bubs is so cute and he is a camera lover <3 You have such a loving parents <3
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Awesome results from doing straight OMAD!!! I love all your pictures of kitty and the one of your parents is just so adorable <3
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Awesomeness girl you totally got this!!!

Omg the bubs still a cutie patootie :)....You are rocking the coupoinng for sure!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Oh hey y'all!!! Still here!!

Was at 157.7 this morning so still steady!!! I should be losing like half a pound a day down to like 153...after that it'll slow down and I'll probably hafta throw fasts in (I'm just speaking from my personal experience with my own body LOL)

ANYWAY I've been super busy for a couple reasons - yesterday I went over to go to my NEW NEPHEWs premie appt with Emmy :) Then spent the day with them spending some quality time which was really nice :love:

ALSO, I'm bringing on another client in mtgs AND thinking about starting up a small income stream from this couponing thing LMAO - it's so fun and I'm doing it anyway *shrug*

Here's some pics - my dinner one day this week, my adorable nephew Nolan, and OF COURSE BOTD :)

r5u8x6pvhz2g.png

#Snuggly
    g2k06dl7xaaa.png

#MilkMouth
    mv9b6ekfnrfb.png

BOTD:
    #Justchillin
    zq5nmgrolms3.png

I'll try to catch up with everyone if my day calms down! LMAO
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your biz and coupoining!!! OMG that is some cuteness over load right there your little nephew is so cute, and Bubs is adorb as ever :)......

• LiLee2018
    Options
    OMG I love little bitty newborn bebehs! Always asleep but so tiny.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Thanks ladies!!! He was 4 weeks early but gain 11 oz since last week so he's up to 5 lbs 10 oz! <3
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Your nephew is such a cutie patootie. Congratulations on your business success. Do expand on the couponing business
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Well I got REAL serious about it REALLLLLY quickly so I already have a stockpile, so I can sell bundles and help people save and make a profit - I get paid on almost every transaction at this point LOL...but also we're going to start a YouTube channel teaching people how to coupon to lower their financial stress etc. etc. :) I'm quite excited...
  • jadepearl
    Options
    Congrats on getting more business :+1: What a great way to kick start 2020 :) Your nephew is so cute <3 Looks like Bubs is a tiny weeny jealous of nephew :lol: