Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    edited January 2020
    Bubs pouts like my 3 year old grandson :D
    jadepearl wrote: »
    Glad to hear that things are going awesome for ya 👍😘 Oh Bubs, so that's where you go and pouts🤣🤣🤣
    I am so glad things are going well for you!

Yeah fur babies are demanding....but oh so worth it.....

LMAO he basically IS a 3 year old!!!! But yes totally worth it, and I wouldn't trade it for ANYTHING <3 I think I'd take a bullet for that kitten :D

I put an adorable video on FB but mfp won't let me :( But you can see it there <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Ok official weight check in and Nolan pics update!!!

Been having a grand time over here! Spent yesterday with Emmy and Nolan, pics below :) Otherwise work's been amazing and couponing even better - nothing to report, because nothing to complain about!!!

Weigh In - 156.3

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! Already 1.4 down from last week with one more day to "go" LOL - technically tomorrow will be my weigh in, and I'd LIKE to be in the 155's so we'll see :) But I'm happy with progress and I haven't been doing ANY full fasts though my midweek days have been pretty low cal - 800ish cals, but only SORTA on purpose - I haven't been having much of an appetite during the week, which is probably a result of being on a fasting loss schedule for so long...my body is used to that rhythm :)

I finally had something other than a buffalo chicken salad, but don't get TOO excited - it's still a grilled chicken salad LMAO. Italian grilled chicken salad with Olive Garden Light italian dressing. I'll probably have another salad tonight - what can I say, I love salad! LMAO

epq2rukiw1en.png

I also made some sugar free pudding for dessert, just to branch out from the ice cream until I get back to Meijer across town to stock back up :)

Here are some Nolan pics - no Bubs updates because I spent yesterday lovin on this lil one <3 (but don't worry, Ced came home early to be with Bubbers and he got a TONNNN of attention when I got home LOL)

tjrseztwu8dh.png
    d9u48pydg6sa.png
    wji9ttk1s4gt.png

• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Adorable!!! <3<3<3
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Awww.. so cuteeee😍😍😍
    Congrats on 156👏👍 Keep up the good work 😘
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    <3<3<3<3 OMG he is so cute!!!!!! Glad you got to spend time with him ---adorbs for sure!!

I love salad too and that one looks amazing!!!! Keep up girl ---you are doing awesome!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Thanks ladies!!! Preshower and prepoop I weighed the same, so here's hoping a few hours and some flush will give me a few more ounces for the week :kissing_heart:
  • Brendalea69
    Thanks ladies!!! Preshower and prepoop I weighed the same, so here's hoping a few hours and some flush will give me a few more ounces for the week :kissing_heart:

LOL I do the same thing, but when I woke up I was too hungry and ate a brookie :p
  • mistymeadows2005

LOL I do the same thing, but when I woke up I was too hungry and ate a brookie :p

LMAO it happens!!! :D
  • mistymeadows2005
    Mrah wasn't feeling good yesterday so just ordered a pizza - thin crust and I mostly ate toppings but it was almost the whole pizza LMAO - and that SALT chased me all the way to scale this morning to the tune of 162 LMAO :D

Hello 5 pounds of bloat OVERNIGHT! hahahahahah - it'll fall off I just got a giggle out of it LOL

Anyway I'm still on normal OMAD, hoping for 155s this week - things have been busy so apologies for the erratic posting but stay tuned :)
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    You will totally get there.....that is super cra five pounds due to salt ---but it proves that it is so real......
  • mistymeadows2005
    You will totally get there.....that is super cra five pounds due to salt ---but it proves that it is so real......

The bloat is SO real girl!!! I'll mini-fast today and see those 5 pounds come off overnight and it'll be soooo satisfying >:):D
  • Morena_2020
    Morena_2020 Posts: 212 Member
    “prepoop” 😂

Official term, right? Adding it to my vocabulary now!
  • mistymeadows2005
    “prepoop” 😂

Official term, right? Adding it to my vocabulary now!

Pshhhh TOTES official!!! :D
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Its just the salt..it will come off! More water, my dear :+1: Good luck with your mini fast :+1:
  • Brendalea69
    PIZZA!!! :p Hope you're feeling better <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Hi guys, sorry I haven't been around, been super busy - weighing later today - hoping for a pound loss of 155.5
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    FX for a great weigh-in! :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Ok a real post!!! LMAO

Work has been, well, let's say trying :D:D:D I knew it couldn't be ALL unicorns and rainbows and these week was ROUGH - not that it was overly busy but EVERY file I touched was an issue....not a single thing went as they should and usually do :noway:

ANYWAY, the positive!!! This week was cray cray at Walgreens with beauty specials and the points booster event - I went out for a couple hours today and got all this and it was a $90 money maker :love:

ih58c6pqy6c9.png

I'm goin' again tomorrow to finish out the last few trips and maybe make another 30 bucks or so :)

Yesterday I spent with the baby again so pics down below with the BOTD :)

THE NEWS! 154.7!!!
    WOOT WOOT!!! I was 156.5 last week, so that's a 1.8 pound loss - amazing considering Tuesday morning I was 162 :D #SALT I didn't even mini fast or anything just kept my cals to 1000k avg or so Tues-Thurs *shrug* hey, it works! LOL

Not putting too much pressure on it, just OMADing away and trusting the process <3

Here's some baby pics and BOTD!!!
    c6jsrz8jpdhe.png

sp3vfdq7kvig.png

#DapperFella
    xd2qlrcthuvz.png

#WhyIsThereAlwaysACreatureInMyLap
    r35d9a8j0txt.png

I'mma go catch up w everyone! Ciao!!!

• Brendalea69
    Awesome loss!!! :)

Baby and Bubs sooo cute <3<3<3
  • Morena_2020
    Morena_2020 Posts: 212 Member
    Amaaaazing loss! Go, you! Plus lots of cuteness to look at - love it.